Islam: Defeating The West Via The Womb

Uncensored, let me suggest something here. What I think we are going to see is not a decline of this or that race but a decline of all races over time, as globalization and high rates of movement and relocation ultimately result in total interbreeding. Of course, we're talking many generations, but look how far it's already gone. The president is usually called "black," but his mother is white, so he's as much white as he is black. He's mixed-race. We will eventually reach a point where mixed-race becomes the norm.

I can't help but see that as a good thing.

Already the fastest growing demographic in the US and UK.

Uncensored, let me suggest something here. What I think we are going to see is not a decline of this or that race but a decline of all races over time, as globalization and high rates of movement and relocation ultimately result in total interbreeding.

I don't agree.

I think we are watching the collapse of Western civilization. Europe will fall to the Muslim immigrants and the USA to the Central American ones. I think that the world is rushing toward a new dark ages, where much of the technology and knowledge that we have now will be lost..

LOL You're funny. Do you wear adult diapers, or just change your pants a few dozen times a day as you piss yourself in fear?

Ah, the white supremecist/chicken little combo. Classic stormfront.

So, in your alleged mind, merely acknowledging that a white race exists or ever has existed means that one is a "white supremacist?".

Leaving aside the very dubious notion of 'race' itself, considering the tone of your skin something that signals superiority and that is precious and needs protecting is absolutely that.
Living in fear of losing that oh-so-precious quality makes you a coward.

Within a couple of generations they are as assimilated as you are.

I see someone has never been to the Southwest.

My parents were both born in Germany, I speak a little bit of German, my children speak none.

You don't encounter Mexican families where the fourth and fifth generation doesn't speak fluent Spanish and where Spanish is not the predominant language in the home.

Guess again, grandpa. You know, I think I ran across you on another forum. There was some old duffer who went on and on about being afraid to walk in his neighborhood and proclaiming the imminent demise of our country, etc. I'm sure it's you.

I wouldn't know, retards like you are a dime a dozen on forums. Pretty sure it wasn't me, though; I live in a nice neighborhood. The only thing to fear is someone driving too fast and hitting you.

Leaving aside the very dubious notion of 'race' itself,

Yawn...

considering the tone of your skin something that signals superiority and that is precious and needs protecting is absolutely that.

I thought you claimed you didn't smoke crack?

Tell you what sparky, go ahead and show the class where I said tone of skin had any impact on anything, much less signaled superiority?

Living in fear of losing that oh-so-precious quality makes you a coward.

Gawddamn but you're a fucking moron.

Forum List

Back