Islam: Defeating The West Via The Womb

Pay attention, jackass. YOU made the assertion.

We both made assertions. Yours are crap. And you're still an asshole.

The way you treated Uncensored shows this further. I agree what he's saying is crazy, but if you're not going to say anything of substance you forfeit any right to call him crazy, too.

I'm reasonably certain you only behave this badly on an anonymous internet board, though, because if you did it in person someone would have murdered you by now.

{Rates below two children indicate populations decreasing in size and growing older. Global fertility rates are in general decline and this trend is most pronounced in industrialized countries, especially Western Europe, where populations are projected to decline dramatically over the next 50 years.}

https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/rankorder/2127rank.html

How were we talked into it? I can only speculate at the doomsday rants of "Population Bombs" and Eco-Crises led the idiotgentsia (Hey, they aren't fucking intelligent!) of the left to follow a path of self-destruction. Regardless of the motivating factors, Western culture and the white race are on a fast track to self-imposed annihilation. Somewhere we appear to have decided that the third-world is a superior instance of the human race so those who brought about Greece, Rome and the Western Empire are ceding the future to Somalia and Guatemala - which offer such superior lives and dignity.

Well I knew the white race was going to fade away, it's not something I'm concerned about though. It's pretty simple as to how, look at when a black parent and a white parent have a kid, it looks like a black kid. So it's been known for awhile that the white race would fade away, just the timeline is harder to figure out.

However i'm not buying into us whites being convinced not to have kids, i think it's that more of us can't afford to have them. And when you live in a more educated area (U.S., Europe) and you want to pay for your kids education (college) then you aren't so quick to pop them out.

That's actually my life story, I'm 26, couple years removed from college, about 60k in debt from that (no credit cards, all school loans), and I make less a year than what I owe in college debt. I'm not going to have a kid until I can start saving for a kid's college the day he/she is born, so that child isn't in the same debt scenario I am. I'll have a kid when my debt is gone, I can comfortably afford a mortgage pmt, probably 2 car pmts, insurance for both cars, food, clothes, home insurance and save money other than for my kids college, add all that together in an economy that's been in the tank for 12 straight years or so and I probably won't have a kid until I'm 40 and I'll prolly only have 2.

I applaude you waiting until you can afford it.

Well it does give me a lot of motivation to stay in good shape lol, i can't be one of these 60 year olds in a scooter.

Well I knew the white race was going to fade away, it's not something I'm concerned about though.

I look at it from a logical standpoint, under what situation has human kind fared best from the standpoint of individual dignity, economic prosperity and general quality of life?

It isn't even close, Western civilization has offered humanity a vastly superior life to that enjoyed in any other culture or at any other time in human history.

Anyone educated or introspective understands that we are at the brink of the abyss and that a new dark ages is rapidly approaching.

It's pretty simple as to how, look at when a black parent and a white parent have a kid, it looks like a black kid. So it's been known for awhile that the white race would fade away, just the timeline is harder to figure out.

That actually isn't at all true. My oldest daughter has a half-black child with blue eyes and blond hair, though the hair is kinky.

But the issue isn't one of race, per se' - it is one of culture and civilization.

However i'm not buying into us whites being convinced not to have kids, i think it's that more of us can't afford to have them.

Yet the average person has more wealth in purchasing power than any time in human history.

And when you live in a more educated area (U.S., Europe) and you want to pay for your kids education (college) then you aren't so quick to pop them out.

Less parents are paying to send their children to college now than they were 30 years ago, the trend is to rely on grants and student loans now.

That's actually my life story, I'm 26, couple years removed from college, about 60k in debt from that (no credit cards, all school loans), and I make less a year than what I owe in college debt.

Sort of my point, your parents didn't pay for your education, they let you accumulate debt in the form of loans. It's what people do now.

I'm not going to have a kid until I can start saving for a kid's college the day he/she is born, so that child isn't in the same debt scenario I am.

Well good for you, but you are the exception, not the rule. I have four children, three of them are college graduates than the fourth is in college now. In all cases, my wife and I paid for books and incidentals, but they had to take grants and loans for the tuition.

My middle girl became a teacher and the state of California picked up her debt. My oldest girl became a lab tech with a company that is paying off her student loans.

This seems to be a trend as well.

I'll have a kid when my debt is gone, I can comfortably afford a mortgage pmt, probably 2 car pmts, insurance for both cars, food, clothes, home insurance and save money other than for my kids college, add all that together in an economy that's been in the tank for 12 straight years or so and I probably won't have a kid until I'm 40 and I'll prolly only have 2.

Having two is replacement level. Most college graduates have only one child. My wife and I are both college graduates.

I think white people only have kids they can afford, when other races don't really think about money and just have the kids, and usually the government ends up footing the bill.

The problem is less about what is happening in the US, and more about what's happening in the third world.

I read somewhere that blacks in America are declining faster than whites. The real danger to civilization is that population growth is centered in the most backwards areas and cultures. Sub-Sahara, the Islamic bloc, Central America and India.

Uncensored, let me suggest something here. What I think we are going to see is not a decline of this or that race but a decline of all races over time, as globalization and high rates of movement and relocation ultimately result in total interbreeding. Of course, we're talking many generations, but look how far it's already gone. The president is usually called "black," but his mother is white, so he's as much white as he is black. He's mixed-race. We will eventually reach a point where mixed-race becomes the norm.

I can't help but see that as a good thing.

I think white people only have kids they can afford, when other races don't really think about money and just have the kids, and usually the government ends up footing the bill.

The problem is less about what is happening in the US, and more about what's happening in the third world.

I read somewhere that blacks in America are declining faster than whites. The real danger to civilization is that population growth is centered in the most backwards areas and cultures. Sub-Sahara, the Islamic bloc, Central America and India.

Even so what does that really mean? there is a huge famine in East Africa right now and people are dropping like flies, sure they have big families in those countries but how long are their children really living? in shit holes like Pakistan even with a huge population they are mostly ignorant and very backwards because of radical Islam, these populations only become a problem if they relocate to our country and grow a strong enough presence to start changing our way of life.

Uncensored, let me suggest something here. What I think we are going to see is not a decline of this or that race but a decline of all races over time, as globalization and high rates of movement and relocation ultimately result in total interbreeding. Of course, we're talking many generations, but look how far it's already gone. The president is usually called "black," but his mother is white, so he's as much white as he is black. He's mixed-race. We will eventually reach a point where mixed-race becomes the norm.

It depends, if we can't keep up our high standard of living the whole world will end up being a shit hole.

Uncensored, let me suggest something here. What I think we are going to see is not a decline of this or that race but a decline of all races over time, as globalization and high rates of movement and relocation ultimately result in total interbreeding.

I don't agree.

I think we are watching the collapse of Western civilization. Europe will fall to the Muslim immigrants and the USA to the Central American ones. I think that the world is rushing toward a new dark ages, where much of the technology and knowledge that we have now will be lost.

The global economy is crumbling as we speak. Greece will default on their debt at any moment, with Spain and Portugal right behind them. The EU is collapsing and America is the biggest debtor nation in the history of the world.

Of course, we're talking many generations, but look how far it's already gone. The president is usually called "black," but his mother is white, so he's as much white as he is black. He's mixed-race. We will eventually reach a point where mixed-race becomes the norm.

His father was half black and half Arab, his mother was white. Obama is at best, one quarter black. But race is irrelevant. Culture is the important factor.

Uncensored, let me suggest something here. What I think we are going to see is not a decline of this or that race but a decline of all races over time, as globalization and high rates of movement and relocation ultimately result in total interbreeding.

I don't agree.

I think we are watching the collapse of Western civilization. Europe will fall to the Muslim immigrants and the USA to the Central American ones. I think that the world is rushing toward a new dark ages, where much of the technology and knowledge that we have now will be lost.

The global economy is crumbling as we speak. Greece will default on their debt at any moment, with Spain and Portugal right behind them. The EU is collapsing and America is the biggest debtor nation in the history of the world.

Of course, we're talking many generations, but look how far it's already gone. The president is usually called "black," but his mother is white, so he's as much white as he is black. He's mixed-race. We will eventually reach a point where mixed-race becomes the norm.

His father was half black and half Arab, his mother was white. Obama is at best, one quarter black. But race is irrelevant. Culture is the important factor.

For your theory to become true uncensored the Latinos and Hispanics that come here would have to not adapt to our way of life and want to keep living the way they were in the shit holes they left, right now I can't call it because some of them DO want to keep living that way while some adapt very well, the Muslims in Europe are a complete different subject they seem to want an Islamic life style with Western benefits.

Even so what does that really mean? there is a huge famine in East Africa right now and people are dropping like flies, sure they have big families in those countries but how long are their children really living? in shit holes like Pakistan even with a huge population they are mostly ignorant and very backwards because of radical Islam, these populations only become a problem if they relocate to our country and grow a strong enough presence to start changing our way of life.

What happens is that people move from shit holes like Pakistan into London and Birmingham, which have rapidly declining populations. Soon, London and Birmingham start to resemble Islamabad in more and more ways. Soon, England is just one more Islamic shit hole. They've got Sharia now.

What happens is that people move from shit holes like Pakistan into London and Birmingham, which have rapidly declining populations. Soon, London and Birmingham start to resemble Islamabad in more and more ways. Soon, England is just one more Islamic shit hole. They've got Sharia now.

England does seem to have a problem with the immigrants they let in, England is a few generations away from becoming an Islamic country it would seem.:(

[

I'm reasonably certain you only behave this badly on an anonymous internet board, though, because if you did it in person someone would have murdered you by now.

Who? You, tough guy?

Well I knew the white race was going to fade away, it's not something I'm concerned about though.

I look at it from a logical standpoint, under what situation has human kind fared best from the standpoint of individual dignity, economic prosperity and general quality of life?

It isn't even close, Western civilization has offered humanity a vastly superior life to that enjoyed in any other culture or at any other time in human history.

Anyone educated or introspective understands that we are at the brink of the abyss and that a new dark ages is rapidly approaching..

Ah, the white supremecist/chicken little combo. Classic stormfront.

For your theory to become true uncensored the Latinos and Hispanics that come here would have to not adapt to our way of life and want to keep living the way they were in the shit holes they left, right now I can't call it because some of them DO want to keep living that way while some adapt very well, the Muslims in Europe are a complete different subject they seem to want an Islamic life style with Western benefits.

From my perspective in Los Angeles, the Latinos do want a Mexican lifestyle and do not assimilate into American culture.

I think we're doomed. I wish it weren't so, but I think it is.

From my perspective in Los Angeles, the Latinos do want a Mexican lifestyle and do not assimilate into American culture.

I think we're doomed. I wish it weren't so, but I think it is.

I can agree with you about California, I spent 3 years there in the service and the Mexicans are not that interested in assimilating, only when it comes to collecting welfare and food stamps. Its scary, I have met immigrants from countries like India and they are very interested in assimilating here, most already speak English and get good jobs like Doctors and Engineers, maybe open a business, the Mexicans don't seem too interested in America.:(

Forum List

Back