Islam Comes to Denmark

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
This is just one sign of what is happening throughout Europe. How soon could it happen here? Danes are now afraid to enter one of their neighborhoods and cars are set afire on the streets.

Read more with a video @ You are being redirected...

good to see !! Danes and 'euros' in general are getting what they deserve . No common sense plus they have lost the will to live . Americans will get the same soon enough , imo !!

I also heard that British banks banned biggy banks at their counters.

Here´s some more stuff:
Ban of Christmas in Berlin-Kreuzberg:
2013-09-04-17-33-11.khattab%20moskee%20kreuzberg.jpg

"Left: Berliner Zeitung headline 'Kreuzberg prohibits Christmas'. Right: The Khattab mosque in the district of Kreuzberg."

Also: Ban of Christmas Symbols in Solingen, North Rhine Caliphate. I live next to Solingen, a Salafist stronghold, in the stinky Shithole of Remscheid, that isn´t any better than Solingen. The day will come on that we will wish we had maintained an army.
Europe Today

British "tolerance" isn´t better:
"Three out of four employers have banned Christmas decorations from their offices for fear of offending other faiths, a report claimed yesterday.

"Although employers who are enforcing the ban are sceptical and dismayed by this trend, they feel that they have little choice in the matter due to the threat of litigation; as they have to protect themselves, their reputation and their livelihood."

Royal Bank of Scotland has banned staff in its City offices from putting up Christmas decorations because it could cause fire or injury.

In a memo to workers at its financial markets office, the bank said: "On no account should anyone stand on desks or chairs and attempt to hang decorations themselves, in case of injury.

"Please remember not to put items on or around your PC screens as this is can be a serious fire hazard."

Staff were told to book an engineer who would hang the decorations on the ceiling for them."
No decorations please it might cause offence - Telegraph

"Christmas banned in Oxford by council-owned charity
Oxford city council confirmed the events in the city would be renamed 'Winter Light Festival' to make them more inclusive, provoking outrage among shoppers in the city who called for a return to tradition"
Christmas banned in Oxford by council-owned charity - Telegraph

"Oxford University Press recommends not to reference 'pigs' in politically correct 'nonsense' after Charlie Hebdo attack.
The move meant not to "offend" Muslims comes after British Sky News refused to show Charlie Hebdo's latest cover that features Mohammed, in a surprising act of censorship that comes as world media has in general rallied to support freedom of speech after the attack.
British Press Bans Pigs to not Offend Muslims - Global Agenda - News - Arutz Sheva

Should the Red Cross finally rename itself? Red Crescent or something?
"Christmas has been banned by the Red Cross from its 430 fund-raising shops.

Staff have been ordered to take down decorations and to remove any other signs of the Christian festival because they could offend Moslems."

The charity's politically-correct move triggered an avalanche of criticism and mockery last night - from Christians and Moslems."
The Red Cross bans Christmas Daily Mail Online

But not only Muslim wrath (what, you nazi fuck, its tolerance) can make Cities, organizations and companies ban Christmas, its symbols, decoration and celebrities. In this case, Atheists are indignant at Christmas:
"California city bans public Christmas decorations
Decorations in a Californian city's beach-front park have been banned as a result of a row between atheists and Christians."
California city bans public Christmas decorations - BBC News

Last edited:
crazy ehh , I thought that Pegida was at work . Think that its Pegida and I saw one of their advertisements or call to action , it looked impressive but might just be all talk .

crazy ehh , I thought that Pegida was at work . Think that its Pegida and I saw one of their advertisements or call to action , it looked impressive but might just be all talk .
The politics and media clan were sitting out the protests while they emptied out buckets of shit over the protesters and compromised the leadership.

bachmann_presse.jpg

seems like its a world wide plague on All western societies . I don't understand whats going on as the west just seems to be self destructive and that includes the USA .

That´s true. It looks like that they attempt to make some ancient society out of us in the long term. Sounds crazy and it is but what else could be the reason?

don't know but the rich and powerful elites live off to themselves pretty much isolated from the rabble that they rule over so they don't care about the society that the create .

don't know but the rich and powerful elites live off to themselves pretty much isolated from the rabble that they rule over so they don't care about the society that the create .

Just what the hell does this drivel have to do with the OP?

Forum List

Back