*Islam Can Lie, Murder, OR: Not Lie And Not Murder*

*Is islam Evil To The Bone?*

• *Yes islam is evil.*

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • *Yes muslims know how it teaches, and they can choose what amount of evil they will do.*

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

chesswarsnow

"SASQUATCH IS WATCHING"
Dec 9, 2007
Fort Worth, Texas
Sorry bout that,

1. Islam can do evil (lie, murder, steal, cheat, have child brides, live off others), and its okay, fine, or they can choose to not do evil, and look the other way when other muslims do it.
2. The bases of islam is evil.
3. Any arguements?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

the fact that you repeatedly ignored all research and evidence that consistently proved you wrong in the autism thread is the reason i responded as I did.

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

1. Keep telling yourself that, hickster.
2. Back to topic at hand.
3. The problem with fighting islam with science, why should we and why do it forever?
4. We in the west are going to have to face reality someday, and clamp down totally on islam.
5. Europe needs to do it now, or face total destruction, within 25 years, where they the natural people of Europe, will be all killed like what happened to the Jews, during WWII.
6. We in America face the same, if you can't see this, then your just too stupid, sorry.
7. Unless we rid this nation of all sects of islam, we will see the very same thing happen here as its happening in Europe, now.
8. We need to make our choice, do we survive or die as a Nation?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Serious assholishness on parade.

listen, if even I, who think Islam a one of the sorriest excuses for a moral code ever to afflict the planet find your bigotry extreme, you really should learn that you are going way way way to far.

Give it a rest already.

yes, it is a really sleazy religion as religions go
and yes, there are lots of really sicko zany members of various Muslim sects

But you really go too far.

Sorry bout that,

1. I only go as far as I need to go, and the distance that America needs to go.
2. Its not to far, its proper.
3. Got any better ideas?
4. Keep apeasing islam, telling them that we think its just a small percentage of radicals killing us?
5. While we use all our science to find those who are about to attack innocent non-muslim people?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Truth is simple like that. Research was done. Evidence was presented. You ignored it.

5. Europe needs to do it now, or face total destruction, within 25 years, where they the natural people of Europe, will be all killed like what happened to the Jews, during WWII.
6. We in America face the same, if you can't see this, then your just too stupid, sorry.
7. Unless we rid this nation of all sects of islam, we will see the very same thing happen here as its happening in Europe, now.
Just like how we needed to rid Germany of all the Germans to make things right there!

Sorry bout that,

Truth is simple like that. Research was done. Evidence was presented. You ignored it.

Just like how we needed to rid Germany of all the Germans to make things right there!

1. Germans tried to get rid of all the Jews in Germany in WWII, and worked along side the muslims to do it.
2. Now (in the last thirty year), they swing the immigration doors wide open for muslims, and it will be thier ruin, muslums lean heavyly on social services in order to have and maintain large birth rates, Germany's work force can not service the debt, and we are experiancing the same thing here, no one is keeping records on it though.
3. They in Germany are now, and looking at why immigration of muslims won't work, and was a bad idea to begin with.
4. I think Germany's worth saving, and keeping it a non-muslim country.
5. And I think the rest of Europe is too, they need to do whatever it is to hault the expansion and then disapearance of muslims within thier borders.
6. And here in USA we need to make a choice rather soon, and get them out as well.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

God you're an idiot chessy.

1. If you are indeed a *Queen*, your a fool to go against what I'm saying, because we all know *Queens* are from Europe, and Europe is at the threshold of being over run with muslims, to a degree of losing its historical foundations.
2. If your just some *queen*, meaning like the demeanted people of San Fransico, then you'd be better known as a fag.
3. Anyway, its hard to expect much of an arguement from some one who just responds to others in short bursts of name calling.
4. Anyway I am far above a *idiot status*, I can reason, come up with opinions, on all sorts of topics, (hickster being an example whining he won a earlier debate right in this thread), and type on a computer, this in fact proves I am no idiot.:eek:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

What kind of stupid and moronic poll is that...?

Islam forbid murder
"if any one slew a person - unless it be for murder or for spreading mischief in the land - it would be as if he slew the whole people: and if any one saved a life, it would be as if he saved the life of the whole people"- Koran

Islam Forbid lie
"The signs of a hypocrite are three; whenever he speaks, he tells a lie; whenever he promises, he breaks his promise; if you have trust in him, he proves to be dishonest." - Prophet Mohammed

Islam forbid steal
"Whoso embezzleth will bring what he embezzled with him on the Day of Resurrection. Then every soul will be paid in full what it hath earned; and they will not be wronged." - Koran

Islam forbid cheat
"Those who cheat are not from us" -Prophet Mohammed

so what's the matter?

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

1. Germans tried to get rid of all the Jews in Germany in WWII, and worked along side the muslims to do it.

So we need to get the Germans and the Muslims out of Germany then! You should get on that.

1. No *Queenie*, take alook at *ThickasABricks* post here.
2. This guy can't get over a *MAJOR* defeat, so he comes along in one of *CWN's* new threads and asked stupid question.
3. Where did you get I wanted Germans out of Germany *Thickster*?
4. Now you show signs of being an *IDIOT*.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

Islam forbid murder
"if any one slew a person - unless it be for murder or for spreading mischief in the land - it would be as if he slew the whole people: and if any one saved a life, it would be as if he saved the life of the whole people"- Koran

Islam Forbid lie
"The signs of a hypocrite are three; whenever he speaks, he tells a lie; whenever he promises, he breaks his promise; if you have trust in him, he proves to be dishonest." - Prophet Mohammed

Islam forbid steal
"Whoso embezzleth will bring what he embezzled with him on the Day of Resurrection. Then every soul will be paid in full what it hath earned; and they will not be wronged." - Koran

Islam forbid cheat

so what's the matter?

1. It may say that, but it means *NOTHING*.
2. What world have you been living in.:eek:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

Islam forbid murder

Islam Forbid lie

Islam forbid steal

Islam forbid cheat

so what's the matter?

1. It may say that, but it means *NOTHING*.
2. What world have you been living in.:eek:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

it means clear things!, it's Commandments.

You stated that we need to rid the country of an entire group else we will face the same fate as Europe did in WWII from the Germans. This isn't a very difficult analogy you're making and yet unable to follow. You're saying Muslims are to America as Germans are to Europe. So therefore, if your logic is to remove Muslims from America, you must similarly desire Germans are removed from Europe. The only problem with that is you realize how STUPID the latter idea is, and don't understand the parallels. hahahahahaha

Sorry bout that,

You stated that we need to rid the country of an entire group else we will face the same fate as Europe did in WWII from the Germans. This isn't a very difficult analogy you're making and yet unable to follow. You're saying Muslims are to America as Germans are to Europe. So therefore, if your logic is to remove Muslims from America, you must similarly desire Germans are removed from Europe. The only problem with that is you realize how STUPID the latter idea is, and don't understand the parallels. hahahahahaha

1. I was making a anaolgy of what the Germans tried to do, during WWII (you know kill all the Jews), and what is now coming back onto them with the muslims who were aligned with them during WWII are now ruining thier Nation Germany.
2. Also I am saying that islam is doing the exact same thing here in USA, because we have open borders to islamic countries.
3. Ever wonder why they don't have open borders??????
4. Thickster, your losing again *dude- a -rooney*!:lol:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:

Forum List

Back