Islam being forced on our children????

Democrat4Bush

Aug 3, 2004
Orlando
The PC'ing of America.
Someone stop this madness!!!

Coming soon to an elementary school near you: mandatory indoctrination in Islamic customs and practices. According to The Kansas City Star, third-, fourth- and fifth-graders in Herndon, Virginia, are to be given lessons in the three Rs: Reading, ‘Riting, and Ramadan. During this instruction, public school children will play act being Muslims, and, perhaps unwittingly, convert to Islam.

The Herndon school district is not an isolated pocket of Islamic indoctrination. The Assist News Service reports that 7th graders in Byron, California, were given special assignments in Islam that included faith-related role-playing. (Try to make it a two-way street by having Muslim kids role-playing Christian Crusaders, and the ACLU would have you drawn and quartered.)

http://frontpagemag.com/Articles/ReadArticle.asp?ID=15593

I think the best way to show the world how tolerant we Americans are is to have Saddam be our next President.

Imagine the howls we would hear from the CLU if the article read like this:

Christian Re-Education

Coming soon to an elementary school near you: mandatory indoctrination in Christian customs and practices. According to The Kansas City Star, third-, fourth- and fifth-graders in Herndon, Virginia, are to be given lessons in the three Rs: Reading, ‘Riting, and Religion. During this instruction, public school children will play act being Chrisitans, and, perhaps unwittingly, convert to Christianity.

Pupils from a nearby Christian school will visit classes in the town’s public schools to educate their counterparts in Christianity. They will be accompanied by something called “a multicultural trainer” named Cardinal O'Connor.

In Herndon, during the Holy Week (the week before Easter), there will be explanations of the holidays and “role-playing” that requires students to recite Christian sacred words and imitate their prayer practices. However, whether the speaker understands what he is saying or not, one is considered to have converted to Christianity if he confesses a belief in Jesus Christ.

Multicultural trainer O'Connor explains, “For teachers and administrators, as well as fellow students, explaining Holy Week helps the school accommodate the religious requirements of the holiday.”

I bet it will be real cute. Just wait until they get to the part where they teach the kids to kill infidels.

Democrat4Bush said:
The PC'ing of America.
Someone stop this madness!!!
rl]http://frontpagemag.com/Articles/ReadArticle.asp?ID=15593[/url]

And another interesting item: "In Herndon, during this month of Ramadan (which began Friday), there will be explanations of the fasting month and “role-playing” that requires students to recite Muslim sacred words and imitate their prayer practices. However, whether the speaker understands what he is saying or not, one is considered to have converted to Islam if he confesses a belief in Allah – and this conversion is considered irrevocable. The penalty for apostasy (and much else, from adultery, to homosexuality, to dating anyone in the Islamic world aside from the intended partner of arranged marriages, often made between first cousins) is death."

But I don't see how the school can do this with any degree of accuracy. If you're going to be a muslim for a day, wouldn't you have to carry an AK-47, a really big knife and pack at least a dozen sticks of TNT? And wouldn't that violate the zero tolerance policy?

Merlin1047 said:
And another interesting item: "In Herndon, during this month of Ramadan (which began Friday), there will be explanations of the fasting month and “role-playing” that requires students to recite Muslim sacred words and imitate their prayer practices. However, whether the speaker understands what he is saying or not, one is considered to have converted to Islam if he confesses a belief in Allah – and this conversion is considered irrevocable. The penalty for apostasy (and much else, from adultery, to homosexuality, to dating anyone in the Islamic world aside from the intended partner of arranged marriages, often made between first cousins) is death."

But I don't see how the school can do this with any degree of accuracy. If you're going to be a muslim for a day, wouldn't you have to carry an AK-47, a really big knife and pack at least a dozen sticks of TNT? And wouldn't that violate the zero tolerance policy?

I dunno, but if I lived in Herndon and had kids in school there, I think I would keep them home during that fiasco.

CSM said:
I dunno, but if I lived in Herndon and had kids in school there, I think I would keep them home during that fiasco.

Yup. Mine would be "sick" for as long as it takes.

This is an excellent example of why parents MUST be involved in their childs' education.
I'll tell ya this, if this occurred in my location, the parking lot at the next school board meeting
would be full, not with cars but with outraged parents.

Islam or Spanish, what the difference?

Get over it and just accept it, you bunch of racist's.

Why don't the liberal teachers and multi-culti freaks just round up every white child they can find and shoot them all? Wouldn't that be more honest?

Dave the point is, you can't say a catholic prayer in school, but it's ok to recite prayers from the quaran during Ramadan.

Get a clue.

Democrat4Bush said:
Dave the point is, you can't say a catholic prayer in school, but it's ok to recite prayers from the quaran during Ramadan.

Get a clue.

That's why there are secular schools. Public school accomodate everyone else, prayer should be kept out.

Edit** Meant secular

Liberals are against anything religious in school, except for the teaching of religion their way. (Why do we let them get away with it!?)

They are all for the teaching of Islam because this is the religion that considers the U.S. to be the great Satan. This falls right in line with the liberals' anti-Americanism.

Forum List

Back