ISLAM AT WORK-insurgents kill 11,wound 100+

• Banned
GMY,i really like you.
but,i have studied it long enough,to realize they are simply following what the quran tells them to do.
theres no such thing as moderate islam.
please entertain me,i kindly ask,sir..and view this website
religion of peace.com got.nuked but
they are attacking buddism and hindi in thailand.
as the quran teaches,convert or well kill you.
anyone whos roped into this cult mantra needs to be educated and saved.

Last edited:
The only thing worse than a fucking headcase is a bigoted fucking headcase.

• Banned
Or,visit the anti terrorism coalition...great network resource to educate oneself on what we are dealing with,www.atccoalition.com. Also,this is the ottoman empire 21st century style. Hitler was connected sayed al-husseini,saddams uncle,during ww2 in helping with the extermination of jews.muslim mantra also is the jackhammer of the communist world. Islamofacism is their thug.

• Banned
Its.not bigoted.all free people,globally,need to not fall victim to this cult of satan. Im attacking ISLAM,not the sheeple that fall victim to it. Study and read the quran as i have objectively,then tell me. Youll see it the same way i do.

• Banned
Let me explain something. The architects of this cult prey on the poor,uneducated,etc that wouldnt be able to see how evil it really is. Before yall bash me,educate yourselves. Check out my resources.they support inequality of gender,children beaten,and disregard for comnon law. Good exampke is.boko harem in nigeria. Muslums slaughtering christians for the hell of it.
definition correct-bigot means a disparagment of someones race,not beliefs.
i dont believe in the liberal superficial biological differentiations though.

An illiterate, delusional, bigoted, deeply stupid headcase. Yikes.

This kind of headcase likes to tell itself that it is an 'expert' on something to justify their idiotic bigotry. It latches onto some superficial, biased nonsense and then tries to prance around 'advising' everyone else to "educate yourselfs." It is moronic and absurd in the extreme.

Forum List

Back