Islam and the Clash of Civilizations

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
Times they are a' changin'

Watch, and see Islam on the right path.

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ciOGS6r97oE&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ciOGS6r97oE&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

No Muslims listen to this woman.

She cuts her hair like a man and doesn't cover her head.

She is just a joke.

But she does say what gulible and misinformed people in the West want to hear.

So she will get alot of pubilicity to sell her books and get rich.

She is just a joke.

Bloody hell, what a cow.

She is just a joke.

If "No Muslims listen to this woman" why would Al-Jazeera give her air time as a spokesperson for a perspective?

OMG, if more Muslims take the enlightened view of this young woman,...

SUNNI WILL BE OUT OF BUSINESS!!!

BTW, I recall that Megawati Sukarnoputri, President of the largest Islamic country in the world from '01 to '04, didn't cover her head. I guess "No Muslims listen to this woman."

She is billed as a muslim reformer.

Even though she has publically rejected Islam and declared herself an atheist.

Rather than your peripheral sniping, I would find it interesting if you would care to comment on her statement "I don't care if you believe in stones as long as you don't throw them at me."

Seems to have a certain fundemental wisdom.

And, speaking of throwing stones, since we have seen Intifadas since the late '80's, when do you suppose we might see the Yankees field a Palestinian reliever?

Rather than your peripheral sniping, I would find it interesting if you would care to comment on her statement "I don't care if you believe in stones as long as you don't throw them at me."

And, speaking of throwing stones, since we have seen Intifadas since the late '80's, when do you suppose we might see the Yankees field a Palestinian reliever?
Wafa Sultan seems to be the one throwing the stones.

I am a Red Sox fan.

So I could care less about the Yankees :evil:

I am a Red Sox fan.

You know, I've reached the end of my tether.

I let the slurs about other religions, about women, and your multiple defenses of homicidal murders and other anti-social comments wash, like water, off a duck's back, but...

RED SOX?!

May the Curse of the Babe resume.

Muslim Ideology and Western Freedom of Speech

John McLaughlin
10/2/12

Worried Muslim leaders have begun setting up a confrontation with the western world, and America in particular, involving modern human rights. As Reuters reports:

Muslim leaders were in unison at the United Nations this week arguing that the West was hiding behind its defense of freedom of speech and ignoring cultural sensitivities in the aftermath of anti-Islam slurs that have raised fears of a widening East-West cultural divide.

---
crying01ke2.gif

Read more: Blog: Muslim Ideology and Western Freedom of Speech

Whacky Muslims , them and their facebook ...what ya gonna do . They could cut their anxieties in half just by logging out for a while.

Anyone who thinks he/she knows God well enough to force others to conform to her/his standards does not understand what God would have to be in order to be God.

I am a Red Sox fan.

My response to this:

Raul Ibañez

"Ibañez tied it with a pinch-hit two-run homer in the ninth inning, then had an RBI single in the 12th, helping the Yankees remain a game up on Baltimore in the AL East with one game to go by beating the Boston Red Sox 4-3 on Tuesday night."

Read more: Raul Ibanez Leads Yankees to Victory, Hold Onto Lead in AL East | Fox News Latino

Ooo.....did that hurt, Sunni?

Mass Muslim Sexual Assaults on Women in Germany is a Crisis
"Crying and shocked they described how they had been sexually abused"
January 5, 2016
Daniel Greenfield

taeter.jpg

While Merkel was lecturing Germans on New Year's, what an amazing "opportunity" bringing over a million Muslim migrants to Germany was, Muslims in Cologne were seeking their own opportunity.

New Year's Eve attacks attributed to Arab and North African men threaten to fan the flames of Germany's refugee debate.

The wave of violence overnight on Thursday resulted in dozens of reports of sexual assault and robberies around the city's main train station, where a crowd of about 1,000 men had congregated, police said, according to Spiegel online.

The men appeared to have broken into smaller groups, the police said, with each one encircling a woman; while some would grope the victim, others would steal her wallet or cellphone.

More than 90 criminal complaints were filed. About a quarter of them cited sexual harassment or groping, including at least one rape, according to the BBC.

The Cologne assaults - near the city's iconic cathedral - were the most serious. Most of the crimes reported to police were robberies. A volunteer policewoman was among those sexually molested.

Cologne, with roughly one million inhabitants, is among Germany’s most ethnically diverse cities, and it took in more than 10,000 refugees last year, many of them young men from Afghanistan, Iraq and Syria. The city authorities said they would increase security after the assaults, as they continued to search for suspects.

The media makes the focus of the story into worries about a "backlash", as if that's more important than the sheer volume of attacks, including at least one rape. The police claim that the men weren't refugees, but considering that there were hundreds involved and few were arrested, the idea that they can reliably make that claim is nonsense.

In 2014, Detective Chief Superintendent Günther Korn told SPIEGEL TV that "in Cologne we have 12,000 such incidents each year. That is 5,000 more than in 2007."

That's just the enrichment.

One man described how his partner and 15-year-old daughter were surrounded by an enormous crowd outside the station and he was unable to help. "The attackers grabbed her and my partner's breasts and groped them between their legs."

A British woman visiting Cologne said fireworks had been thrown at her group by men who spoke neither German nor English. "They were trying to hug us, kiss us. One man stole my friend's bag," she told the BBC. "Another tried to get us into his 'private taxi'. I've been in scary and even life-threatening situations and I've never experienced anything like that."

The more "refugees" invade Europe, the more you'll experience it.

Mass Muslim Sexual Assaults on Women in Germany is a Crisis

The issue is that the filthy middle easterners are inbred, low IQ and ugly. Though Islam is an issue, just like Black Islam, Black Hebrews, and other cults such as Judaism and Catholicism, and Rapture Christianity are an issue, it is that ZOGs have flooded the Western World with these disgusting Middle East and African creatures.

Muslims Responsible for 'Worst Year in Modern History of Christian Persecution'
The driving force behind 82% of the world’s persecution of Christians.
March 7, 2016
Raymond Ibrahim
ws.jpg

Open Doors, an organization that advocates for persecuted Christians, recently released its latest World Watch List—a report that highlights and ranks the 50 worst nations to be Christian. It found that 2015 was the “worst year in modern history for Christian persecution.”

Who claims the lion’s share of this unprecedented persecution? Muslims—of all races, nationalities, languages, and socio-political circumstances: Muslims from among America’s closest allies (Saudi Arabia #14 worst persecutor) and its opponents (Iran #9); Muslims from economically rich nations (Qatar #21) and from poor nations (Somalia #7 and Yemen #11); Muslims from “Islamic republic” nations (Afghanistan #4) and from “moderate” nations (Malaysia #30 and Indonesia #43); Muslims from nations rescued by America (Kuwait #41) and Muslims from nations claiming “grievances” against the U.S. (fill in the blank __).

The report finds that “Islamic extremism” is the main source of persecution in 41 of the top 50 countries—that is, 82 percent of the world’s persecution of Christians is being committed by Muslims. As for the top ten worst countries persecuting Christians, nine of them are Muslim-majority—that is, 90 percent of nations where Christians experience “extreme persecution” are Muslim.

In short, Muslim persecution of Christians exists in 41 nations today as part of a continuum—or “tradition”—that started nearly 14 centuries ago. As I document in Crucified Again: Exposing Islam’s New War on Christians, the very same patterns of Christian persecution prevalent throughout the Muslim world today are often identical to those from centuries past.

A final consideration: North Korea, the one non-Muslim nation making the top ten worst persecutors list, is governed by what is widely seen as an unbalanced megalomaniac; conversely, the other nine nations are not dominated by any “cults-of-personalities” and are variously governed: including through parliamentarian democracies (Iraq), parliamentarian republics (Pakistan and Somalia), one-party or presidential republics (Eritrea, Sudan and Syria), Islamic republics (Afghanistan and Iran), and transitional/disputed governments (Libya). Looking at the other Muslim nations that make the top 50 persecutors’ list and even more forms of governments proliferate, for example monarchies (Saudi Arabia #14).

The common denominator is that they are all Islamic nations.

Thus, long after North Korea’s psychotic Kim Jong-un has gone the way of the dodo, tens of millions of Christians and other “infidels” will continue to suffer extreme persecution, till what began in the seventh century reaches fruition and the entire Islamic world becomes “infidel” free.

Confronting this discomforting and better-left-unsaid fact is the first real step to alleviating the sufferings of the overwhelming majority of Christians around the world.

Unfortunately, however, while some are willing to point out that Christians are being persecuted around the Muslim world—why that is the case, why 82% of the world’s persecution is committed by Muslims from a variety of backgrounds and circumstances—is the great elephant in the room that few wish to address. For doing so would cause some long held and cherished premises of the modern West—chiefly the twin doctrines of religious relativism and multiculturalism—to come crashing down.

Muslims Responsible for 'Worst Year in Modern History of Christian Persecution'

Forum List

Back