Islam 101

It has been my experience that most people who support Islam don't know the first thing about Islam. That, or they simply support it out of a shared hatred for Christians.
The same thing can be said about many Christians not knowing the first thing about their religion.
Not really.

Here it is. Everything you need to know about Islam, and why it is a global threat. For you Muslim ass kissers, don't even bother trying to refute this. You can't. Everything in this article is based on the writings of Moohammed and his followers.

https://www.jihadwatch.org/islam101.pdf
Then why does Trump do business with the Muslims?

they got oil money
Then Christians have no problem supporting Muslims..But they be bad..M'Kay...

Here it is. Everything you need to know about Islam, and why it is a global threat. For you Muslim ass kissers, don't even bother trying to refute this. You can't. Everything in this article is based on the writings of Moohammed and his followers.

they got oil money

Business is business

they got oil money

Business is business
They make baby Jesus cry..

How can you possibly be so naive? Jesus taught that we should love one another. Nowhere in the New Testament does it encourage us to kill others.
How about the old testament?

How can you possibly be so naive? Jesus taught that we should love one another. Nowhere in the New Testament does it encourage us to kill others.
How about the old testament?
What about it? It is a history of the Jewish people. Was there violence in it? Yes. But it was justified. And the Old Testament is not Christianity. The teachings of Christ are.

they got oil money

Business is business

Away in a manger, no crib for a bed,
The little Lord Jesus laid down his sweet head.
The stars in the bright sky looked down where he lay,
The little Lord Jesus asleep on the hay.

The cattle are lowing, the baby awakes,
But little Lord Jesus, no crying he makes.
^^^^^^
baby jesus don't cry

What about it? It is a history of the Jewish people. Was there violence in it? Yes. But it was justified. And the Old Testament is not Christianity. The teachings of Christ are.
So you don't believe in the old testament? I thought in a different thread you were using the Genesis and other biblical references to disprove evolution. That sounds like you are picking and choosing what you fervently believe from the old testament.

So you don't believe in the old testament? I thought in a different thread you were using the Genesis and other biblical references to disprove evolution. That sounds like you are picking and choosing what you fervently believe from the old testament.
Do you understand the words that coming out of my mouth? I said that the Old Testament is history. I didn't say I didn't believe it. But the Old Testament is not Christianity. Christianity is based on one thing. The life and teachings of Christ.

Do you understand the words that coming out of my mouth? I said that the Old Testament is history. I didn't say I didn't believe it. But the Old Testament is not Christianity. Christianity is based on one thing. The life and teachings of Christ.

The OT is not all history. I'm sure this was hashed over time and again, but the OT says people should be put to death for practicing homosexuality, striking parents, adultery, false prophets, working on the sabbath, etc. That sounds rather harsh. Are Christians supposed to ignore that?

It seems that the writings of all popular religions have many deep flaws that do not hold up anymore. My opinion is that anyone who severely criticizes another religions writings is a bit hypocritical. In that light people should practice tolerance of other writings, but I know it won't happen.

The OT is not all history. I'm sure this was hashed over time and again, but the OT says people should be put to death for practicing homosexuality, striking parents, adultery, false prophets, working on the sabbath, etc. That sounds rather harsh. Are Christians supposed to ignore that?

It seems that the writings of all popular religions have many deep flaws that do not hold up anymore. My opinion is that anyone who severely criticizes another religions writings is a bit hypocritical. In that light people should practice tolerance of other writings, but I know it won't happen.
Such profound ignorance. That is Jewish law you are talking about. It has nothing to do with Christianity. It was a law for a certain people, at a certain time in history. There were good reasons for those laws. In fact, every time the Jews disobeyed those laws they experienced great suffering as a result. You speak of what you do not know. You are completely clueless about this subject. Best move on to something else.

Such profound ignorance. That is Jewish law you are talking about. It has nothing to do with Christianity. It was a law for a certain people, at a certain time in history. There were good reasons for those laws. In fact, every time the Jews disobeyed those laws they experienced great suffering as a result. You speak of what you do not know. You are completely clueless about this subject. Best move on to something else.

It was a long time since I've been to Sunday School. Thanks for the info, but you still didn't answer my question. I thought the laws in the OT were the word of God. Are you saying nobody has to obey those laws anymore and the OT is outdated in that respect?

they got oil money

Business is business

Away in a manger, no crib for a bed,
The little Lord Jesus laid down his sweet head.
The stars in the bright sky looked down where he lay,
The little Lord Jesus asleep on the hay.

The cattle are lowing, the baby awakes,
But little Lord Jesus, no crying he makes.
^^^^^^
baby jesus don't cry
They always leave out the bris part...

It was a long time since I've been to Sunday School. Thanks for the info, but you still didn't answer my question. I thought the laws in the OT were the word of God. Are you saying nobody has to obey those laws anymore and the OT is outdated in that respect?
Christians no longer live under the law. This is the age of grace. The ten commandments are still valid, but Jewish law is not.

Perhaps this will help.
What Does The Age Of Grace Mean? Are We In It?

Simply put, Christians are supposed to emulate Christ, and Muslims Mohammed. Unfortunately for those of us not muslim, Mohammed was a slaver, rapist, paedo, lying, intolerant warmonger.
This is where the problem mainly lies, and I don’t see how it can ever be otherwise.

actually----the OT does not demand that people be PUT TO DEATH -----for anything other than actual MURDER

The Quran teaches Muslims not to befriend non-believers unless only as a deception (taqqiya) while they are in a weak position & never talk peace once they have the upper hand.

O you who believe! Take not the Jews and the Christians as Auliya' (friends, protectors, helpers, etc.), they are but Auliya' to one another. And if any amongst you takes them as Auliya', then surely he is one of them. Verily, Allah guides not those people who are the Zalimun (polytheists and wrong-doers and unjust). (Quran 5 51)

Let not the believers take the disbelievers as patrons rather than that is instead of the believers — for whoever does that that is whoever takes them as patrons does not belong to the religion of God in anyway — unless you protect yourselves against them as a safeguard tuqātan ‘as a safeguard’ is the verbal noun from taqiyyatan that is to say unless you fear something in which case you may show patronage to them through words but not in your hearts this was before the hegemony of Islam and the dispensation applies to any individual residing in a land with no say in it. God warns you He instills fear in you of His Self warning that He may be wrathful with you if you take them as patrons; and to God is the journey’s end the return and He will requite you. (Quran 3 28 Tafsir Al-Jalalyn)

So be not weak and ask not for peace (from the enemies of Islam), while you are having the upper hand. Allah is with you, and will never decrease the reward of your good deeds. (Qu’ran 47 :35)

You can see this unfolding in Europe over the decades e.g Londonistan etc I think you Americans should never give up your right to bear arms.

behead-those-who-insult-islam.jpg

Forum List

Back