ISIS Youth...............history repeating itself

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon

New ISIS Video Highlights What Child Soldiers Go Through

The latest in a series of ISIS propaganda videos showcasing child soldiers has been released, and the details are chilling: It depicts recruits as young as 5 going through drills at a military training camp for “cubs” in Syria.

“They taught us how to slit throats and how to blow ourselves up,” a 15-year-old boy who escaped the school tells Reuters. He and his brother, 11, spent seven months in training before managing to get away; their Yazidi (a Kurdish religious community) family had been taken captive by the Islamic state and forced to convert to Islam when their Iraq town was captured by militants.

STORY: Mom Reportedly Brings Her Kids to ISIS, Ready to Serve

“They tell us that we are going to fight Yazidis and kill them because they are infidels, and if you die, you will go to heaven and they will go to hell,” the boy says.

Other recently released ISIS videos have featured young boys involved in a shooting drill inside a “kill house,” or indoor firing range, where they learn how to take control of a residence and seize hostages; shown kids executing Syrian soldiers; and showcased a boy in fatigues who held a rocket-propelled grenade and threatened to behead President Barack Obama.

New ISIS Video Highlights What Child Soldiers Go Through

Again, i think all you right wingers need to form your own special militia and go over there and fight big-bad ISIS.

Bill Krystol can be your colonel. You can use Charlie Strangelove Krauthammer to roll down the street to set off IED's.

THIS IS NOT OUR FUCKING PROBLEM.

We might have some of the blame, because we toppled Saddam, but these people have made their own choices.

Joe, terrorist groups are forming here in this country right now. How many more heads have to be chopped off here at home before you stop seeing this as not our fucking problem?

Again, i think all you right wingers need to form your own special militia and go over there and fight big-bad ISIS.

Bill Krystol can be your colonel. You can use Charlie Strangelove Krauthammer to roll down the street to set off IED's.

THIS IS NOT OUR FUCKING PROBLEM.

We might have some of the blame, because we toppled Saddam, but these people have made their own choices.

Unfortunately dumbass...ISIS will decide if it's our problem. Remember...they want an Islamic WORLD.

Joe, terrorist groups are forming here in this country right now. How many more heads have to be chopped off here at home before you stop seeing this as not our fucking problem?

""Terrorists" killed a whopping 14 Americans in 2014. Most of them in countries they probably had no business being in to start with.

Gun Owners, on the other hand, killed 33,000 Americans (although 2/3rd of them were themselves)

You guys are afraid of the wrong things.

""Terrorists" killed a whopping 14 Americans in 2014. Most of them in countries they probably had no business being in to start with.

Gun Owners, on the other hand, killed 33,000 Americans (although 2/3rd of them were themselves)

You guys are afraid of the wrong things.
Keep telling yourself that. You'll sleep fine- for a while anyway. Dearborn is only a few hours from Chicago.

Keep telling yourself that. You'll sleep fine- for a while anyway. Dearborn is only a few hours from Chicago.

guy, there's a Mosque less than a few miles from where I live. Guess what, they have yet to unleash that hoard of terrorists that makes you wet your bed at night. In fact, they have to keep a large iron fence and cameras on the building to keep the dumb-ass bubba rednecks from vandalizing it.

The Middle east is in chaos because we inflicted chaos on them. We need to stop whining when a little of that splashed back on us.

guy, there's a Mosque less than a few miles from where I live. Guess what, they have yet to unleash that hoard of terrorists that makes you wet your bed at night. In fact, they have to keep a large iron fence and cameras on the building to keep the dumb-ass bubba rednecks from vandalizing it.

The Middle east is in chaos because we inflicted chaos on them. We need to stop whining when a little of that splashed back on us.
Uh huh. guy. Keeping the terrorists' mosque safe sure worked out well for the folks running in the Boston Marathon. If you think those people deserved to be killed and maimed because of Middle east chaos, you are on the side of terrorists.

Uh huh. guy. Keeping the terrorists' mosque safe sure worked out well for the folks running in the Boston Marathon. If you think those people deserved to be killed and maimed because of Middle east chaos, you are on the side of terrorists.

I'm not on anyone's side but my own.

But frankly, we have 16,000 homicides a year in this country. Why should I be especially worried about the 14 or so committed by Terrorists as opposed to the ones for other equally silly reasons?

We've been sticking our dicks in the Middle East Hornet's nest for 40 years now, ever since Nixon decided to Save Israel after the Yom Kippur War.

We really need to stop whining when we get stung.

That is obvious. You'll be whining the loudest when you get stung

Well, here's the thing. I didn't sign up for the fight you guys started. (not that you shits fight it yourselves, you send in some poor black kid you promised a college degree to.)

So, yeah, I do have a right to complain when your stupidity is going to get us all killed.

That is obvious. You'll be whining the loudest when you get stung

Well, here's the thing. I didn't sign up for the fight you guys started. (not that you shits fight it yourselves, you send in some poor black kid you promised a college degree to.)

So, yeah, I do have a right to complain when your stupidity is going to get us all killed.
This fight has been going on for centuries. The only stupidity on this thread is you ignoring reality. I have no more patience for your angry bromides. Good-bye.

This fight has been going on for centuries. The only stupidity on this thread is you ignoring reality. I have no more patience for your angry bromides. Good-bye.

Guy, your racist screeds are boring. No Muslim ever bothered me,n ot one bit.

Quit being a shill for the Zionists and Oil Companies. Nothing over there is worth ONE AMERICAN LIFE.

Forum List

Back