ISIS Would March Women Out Front to Take the Shots...So Does The Democratic Party

ISIS Would March Women Out Front to Take the Shots...So Does The Democratic Party
You mean like this?

10xp_accusers_facebook_Jumbo.jpg

The GOP has waged war on female Americans for over a decade. Sorry to be so blunt, but the GOP is a bunch of frustrated white guys trying get white women to obey them and spread their legs. NOT GOING THERE.

Vote for Democratic candidates.

The GOP has waged war on female Americans for over a decade. Sorry to be so blunt, but the GOP is a bunch of frustrated white guys trying get white women to obey them and spread their legs. NOT GOING THERE.

Vote for Democratic candidates.
Your a fucking idiot. The actions of Harris, Feinstein and Spartacus, just cost you the mid-terms you blithering idiots. American people don’t want you lunatics in power. Why can’t she step forward in public and testify after she has smeared this man and his family? Because she is an operative...a political suicide bomber for the Democratic Party.

I don't send women to the front lines to cover my ass.

Blaming us for the way your own authoritarian religious cult declares jihad on uppity women makes you look astonishingly corrupt and dishonest. But then, your cult sees those qualities as resume-builders.

Please explain the difference between democrats use of women and ISIS.

Sure. You're ISIS, and you're proud to be ISIS. You've declare murderous jihad on any women who speak out. You worship rapists as heroes. Across the board, you're waging a terror campaign against women.

Needless to say, we do the opposite.

You're demanding that Democrats simply capitulate unconditionally to your anti-woman terrorist campaign. Not going to happen. We don't appease terrorists, especially religious terrorists as vile as you are.

So why is it that almost all conservative men have such _issues_ with women? Why can't they relate to women as equal human beings? Is it a mommy thing? Rejection problems? Come on, conservatives, tell us why you turned out to be such woman-hating ISIS-like jackholes.

Now, run along. I'm sure you have more rapists to tongue-bathe, and more women to threaten to rape and murder.

Forum List

Back