ISIS Torches 1,800-Year-Old Church in Mosul; City Is 'Now Empty of Christians'

A Muslim says farewell to his Christian friend forced to leave Mosul after ISIS kicks out Christians

Bs6_aXaIUAACL71.jpg:large

[ame=http://youtu.be/sIJwPNfO0Ts]Pray for the Christians in Iraq[/ame]

ISIS is as extreme as they seem to come...

...so far.

funny how the same people that want to make the claim that by Reagan funding the resistance to the Russian take over of Afghanistan will not accept that Obama has created ISIS. And gun running in Syria is why Stevens was murdered.

These bastards deserve total extermination but we're not in a position to achieve that goal. You won't find Obama complaining about the deaths of Christians either.

These bastards deserve total extermination but we're not in a position to achieve that goal. You won't find Obama complaining about the deaths of Christians either.

Alas we all know that ain't gonna happen. It seems like too many people have too much invested in this conflict too allow it to ever be brought to a close.

That pretty much is the only solution too. Kill everything with a weapon and a dick in every region having issues with jihad.

Christians destroyed ancient relics and desecrated buildings when they were coming to power many years ago, the Muslims are just following their lead...

Obama Syrian supported terrorist showing the open mindedness that is so lacking in the world.

ISIS Torches 1,800-Year-Old Church in Mosul; Priest Says City Is 'Now Empty of Christians'

Members of the militant group Islamic State in Iraq and Syria (ISIS) reportedly torched a 1,800 year-old Catholic Church in Mosul, Iraq and have effectively left that city "empty of Christians" as believers fled the area in fear of their lives, according to Chaldean Catholic Patriarch Louis Sako.

Sources told Shoebat that the ISIS group in Mosul called "Daash" completely burned the Syriac Catholic Diocese and its contents in Mosul. A Chaldean, Syriac and Assyrian Website released photos of the church in flames Saturday.

Remember how Bush and the Republicans protected Christians when the Republicans invaded Iraq? Anyone remember that? Anyone?
Well of course you don't remember it. Because it never happened. Bush and the Republicans NEVER helped the Iraqi Christians. NEVER! By time Obama because president, there were hardly any left. I only bring it up when others bring it up first because I've linked to it so many times, I've been warned. My posts will be treated like Spam if I keep talking about how the Republicans stood by and ignored the pleading of Iraqi Christians who were being raped, crucified and chased out their country.

Obama Syrian supported terrorist showing the open mindedness that is so lacking in the world.

ISIS Torches 1,800-Year-Old Church in Mosul; Priest Says City Is 'Now Empty of Christians'

Members of the militant group Islamic State in Iraq and Syria (ISIS) reportedly torched a 1,800 year-old Catholic Church in Mosul, Iraq and have effectively left that city "empty of Christians" as believers fled the area in fear of their lives, according to Chaldean Catholic Patriarch Louis Sako.

Sources told Shoebat that the ISIS group in Mosul called "Daash" completely burned the Syriac Catholic Diocese and its contents in Mosul. A Chaldean, Syriac and Assyrian Website released photos of the church in flames Saturday.

Remember how Bush and the Republicans protected Christians when the Republicans invaded Iraq? Anyone remember that? Anyone?
Well of course you don't remember it. Because it never happened. Bush and the Republicans NEVER helped the Iraqi Christians. NEVER! By time Obama because president, there were hardly any left. I only bring it up when others bring it up first because I've linked to it so many times, I've been warned. My posts will be treated like Spam if I keep talking about how the Republicans stood by and ignored the pleading of Iraqi Christians who were being raped, crucified and chased out their country.

So who ethnically cleansed Iraq and so much of the Arab Mideast of Christians and all other infidels? Bush? The Republicans? Like Islamists everywhere, you are so busy selling your hate for "the other" that you ignore the problem which plagues pretty much the entire planet.

So once again the religion of peace is engaged in slaughter and you somehow some way link that to a war that senior democrats voted to engage in? Really? If you had a minute bit of honesty or respectability left you may be worthy of debate, but you don't and you do not.

The Iraq War Was a Good Idea, If You Ask the Kurds

They love George W. Bush for liberating them, but their region's relative stability might not last.

The Iraq War Was a Good Idea, If You Ask the Kurds - The Atlantic

So it comes down to heathens which your president supplied and now you wish to blame anyone but him. Maybe his golf handicap will improve before the world situation. Apparently he wants world turmoil.

So once again the religion of peace is engaged in slaughter and you somehow some way link that to a war that senior democrats voted to engage in? Really? If you had a minute bit of honesty or respectability left you may be worthy of debate, but you don't and you do not.

They love George W. Bush for liberating them, but their region's relative stability might not last.

So it comes down to heathens which your president supplied and now you wish to blame anyone but him. Maybe his golf handicap will improve before the world situation. Apparently he wants world turmoil.

freeman is consistent with the agenda of the
"USA MESSAGEBOARD"-----which is "lets trivialize
the genocide of Christians now taking place in the Middle
East compliments of the UMMAH and ---BLAME IT ON BUSH" any objection to the genocide is OBVIOUSLY---
a manifestation of ZIONIST CONTROL OF THE MEDIA

It isn't clear from your post which president you think I should be blaming but my post clearly places the blame for Islamist violence where it belongs ... with the vicious Islamists.

Forum List

Back