ISIS To Obama: 'We Will Cut Off Your Head In The White House'

american-taliban.jpg
the fact that you feel the above is a fair comparison between the tea party and the Taliban shows the rest of us that you have absolutely no idea of what kind of people the tea party is made of.

You simply listened to those that knew you were weak enough to do so......and they were correct.
I'm curious. Which ones aren't true?
None of them are true. It's just whacked out liberal opinion that counts for shit.
We have your posts to show that it is very true indeed.
You're wrong. It a democrat, atheist liberal scheme to destroy the reputation of Christian conservative by broadbrushing them similar to the Taliban. It's so absurd, you people are laughing stocks.
You are the Taliban, but the Taliban for Jesus, and therefore profoundly offended that your mentality and theirs is one in the same.

Obama hasn't even been shot yet...like Ronald Reagan, or shot at like Gerald Ford, yet he's doubled his Secret Service protection out of paranoia. It's especially aggravating to the left that it's black guys and Mexican guys and Arab guys who apparently want to assassinate him so badly. This flies in the face of fantastical conspiracy theories touted by the Secret Service in Obama's first year regarding vast right-wing plots to rob national armories and behead blacks and to assassinate the president. From that very minute I knew what kind of race-baiting ogre America had elected, and what we should expect in the years to come. He and the DNC didn't disappoint us, did they? If Obama is assassinated, it'll be a black man who does it. One who feels betrayed, one who feels like a patsy who's been played for a chump. How many black American males does that profile fit six years down the road?

I double dog dare ISIS to chop off Obama's head. No, I triple dog dare ISIS. If Obama had any guts...he would take any gitimo dude, tell ISIS what you do to us, this is what we do to THEM. Period. Eye for an eye. head for a head. Chop chop.

It has been suggested before and rejected quite properly. As much as I detest the ISIS scum I would not advocate using their own tactics against them. Drones are much more quiet and very effective.

Greg

Obama hasn't even been shot yet...like Ronald Reagan, or shot at like Gerald Ford, yet he's doubled his Secret Service protection out of paranoia. It's especially aggravating to the left that it's black guys and Mexican guys and Arab guys who apparently want to assassinate him so badly.

You're lying. Islam is a religion of peace, even Obama said so.

I double dog dare ISIS to chop off Obama's head. No, I triple dog dare ISIS. If Obama had any guts...he would take any gitimo dude, tell ISIS what you do to us, this is what we do to THEM. Period. Eye for an eye. head for a head. Chop chop.

It has been suggested before and rejected quite properly. As much as I detest the ISIS scum I would not advocate using their own tactics against them. Drones are much more quiet and very effective.

Greg

I would go further and have them broken on the wheel on public TV.

Yahoo ^ | Jan 29, 2015 | Yahoo
ISIS To Obama We Will Cut Off Your Head In The White House - Yahoo Finance
ISIS militants have threatened to behead Obama in the White House in a video released on Jan. 26.

The video shows ISIS militants standing in the streets of Mosul, Iraq's second largest city, following an artillery barrage on the city by Kurdish Peshmerga forces. In front of the militants is seated a Kurdish soldier who is executed at the end of the video.

Time to make islam illegal in the united states.

Republicans to Obama: We will cut off your legs in the White House

Insurgency

Friday, February 6, 2009

Texas Republican Congressman Pete Sessions compares GOP strategy to Taliban insurgency

zoyqE.jpg

"Insurgency, we understand perhaps a little bit more because of the Taliban, and that is that they went about systematically understanding how to disrupt and change a person's entire processes. And these Taliban -- I'm not trying to say the Republican Party is the Taliban. No, that's not what we're saying. I'm saying an example of how you go about [sic] is to change a person from their messaging to their operations to their frontline message. And we need to understand that insurgency may be required when the other side, the House leadership, does not follow the same commands, which we entered the game with."

Congressman Pete Sessions Compares House Republicans To Taliban | Capitol Annex

Obama hasn't even been shot yet...like Ronald Reagan, or shot at like Gerald Ford, yet he's doubled his Secret Service protection out of paranoia. It's especially aggravating to the left that it's black guys and Mexican guys and Arab guys who apparently want to assassinate him so badly.

You're lying. Islam is a religion of peace, even Obama said so.

Damn. Caught me red-handed.

Yeah, not going to happen.

ISIS does get more out of its depth, and sanity isn't their strong suit. Always interesting to see how low they can go, before their group splinters.

ISIS militants have threatened to behead Obama in the White House in a video released on Jan. 26.

The video shows ISIS militants standing in the streets of Mosul, Iraq's second largest city, following an artillery barrage on the city by Kurdish Peshmerga forces. In front of the militants is seated a Kurdish soldier who is executed at the end of the video.

Republicans to Obama: We will cut off your legs in the White House

Insurgency

Friday, February 6, 2009

Texas Republican Congressman Pete Sessions compares GOP strategy to Taliban insurgency

zoyqE.jpg

"Insurgency, we understand perhaps a little bit more because of the Taliban, and that is that they went about systematically understanding how to disrupt and change a person's entire processes. And these Taliban -- I'm not trying to say the Republican Party is the Taliban. No, that's not what we're saying. I'm saying an example of how you go about [sic] is to change a person from their messaging to their operations to their frontline message. And we need to understand that insurgency may be required when the other side, the House leadership, does not follow the same commands, which we entered the game with."

Congressman Pete Sessions Compares House Republicans To Taliban | Capitol Annex

I agree with Pete. A bit clumsily put but also quite intuitive.

Greg

So what, Obama let one terrorist go, yet- lets endless ones in across the borders every day. Kind of like the dem kissing the baby while he's lifting your wallet

-Geaux

Time to teach all you Millennial trolls that nothing is going to happen in the White House.

the fact that you feel the above is a fair comparison between the tea party and the Taliban shows the rest of us that you have absolutely no idea of what kind of people the tea party is made of.

You simply listened to those that knew you were weak enough to do so......and they were correct.
I'm curious. Which ones aren't true?
None of them are true. It's just whacked out liberal opinion that counts for shit.
Anti Gay?
Intolerant?
Science denial?
Demonize education?
Obsessed with guns?
Hates US Government?

These aren't true?

Really?

You sure?

Pretty sure I could prove otherwise.

Forum List

Back