ISIS takes control of Egyptian city bordering Israel and the Gaza strip

Yeah you are, you just made another arms deal with Wahabist Saudis. Gee, I wonder where terrorism comes from.

supporting the Saudi government with armaments is a tactical measure-------afterall------rignt now the
enemies of the Saudi government are-------ISIS, IRAN and AL QAEIDA. try to cope. The Saudi
government is not likely to USE the US weapons to KILL WOMEN ---specifically. The one most glaring
mistake above is "HEZBOLLAH IS NOT LIKE ISIS" -----sorry folks----it is very much like Isis
Endless war and the issuance of debt is the only thing propping up your economic system love. We also supply the Saudis with the cluster bombs, known to have a 90% collateral casualty rate in the field, that they rain down on Yemen. We have an agenda to continually destabilize the middle east. Gee, I wonder where terrorism comes from.

read the Koran. Terrorism preceded the USA economy. Do you have a citation for the use of
cluster bombs upon Yemen? There are some very justifiable uses for cluster bombs in war. Do
you have a link which provides a basis for your claim that the USA is "giving" cluster bombs
to Saudi Arabia?

The UK sold cluster bombs to the Kingdom.

so? cluster bombs are legal by international law and have application in war-----LEGAL
Baathist dogs dropped nitrogen mustard gas on Yemeni civilians------way back in the 1950s----
the stuff was outlawed by fiat even back then

Like everything else in america, there is no right and wrong, there is only "meh, depends ....".

Muslim Brotherhood is extremism, banned in Baathist countries. Hezbollah is not like ISIS. Saudi Arabia´s irosie is always busy to distort the situation so that it fits to a Zionist view.
Maybe between the two of you I can get a better understanding of the differences. Personally I don't care for the way the Saudi's, Qatar, Kuwait, etc... treat females or any of their religious mantra when it comes to the Islamic crap. I know some are claiming Jews wrote the Quran but it also looks very similar to some of the Catholic church bs (cover them wimen' up, bad females, etc...).
I am not involved in religious stuff. Neither is irosie. The difference is that my worldview comes from what I see and not vice versa.
Yeah you are, you just made another arms deal with Wahabist Saudis. Gee, I wonder where terrorism comes from.

supporting the Saudi government with armaments is a tactical measure-------afterall------rignt now the
enemies of the Saudi government are-------ISIS, IRAN and AL QAEIDA. try to cope. The Saudi
government is not likely to USE the US weapons to KILL WOMEN ---specifically. The one most glaring
mistake above is "HEZBOLLAH IS NOT LIKE ISIS" -----sorry folks----it is very much like Isis
Like our supporting of Saddam and Osama? That went well.

Your efficiency claim is being disputed. What doesn´t exist cannot be efficient. Anyway: Did you know the Iraqi Kurds rejected our oh so modern assault rifles and sold them to ISIS for food? Did you know that an Eurofighter may not go further than 20 minutes from its base and may not fire the gun because it might fall apart and they are not used by the Coalition in Syria/Iraq? Did you know that German tanks are unable to penetrate Russian armor?

But there are 178,000 German military personnel. They have managed to stop war, insurrection, and all manner of things since what, 1955?

Egypt, well, Egypt goes from coup to coup to coup. Hmm....
Wasn´t it you who said the number doesn´t count? The Bundeswehr was strong in earlier decades. Now, it is a shadow of an army. For example: Every Roland AA-tank was replaced by 0,5 Wiesel. Obesity problem therefore in the troops. Ramshackle barracks. They never get the 200.000. Most of the jobs is something with desks and stuff (army: 60.000).
Don´t you know that usually about 1 % of the population serves in the military? That would be 800.000. I would recommend even 2 million because the army is only pillar of sovereignty in the end.

Okay, this is what you recommend, but nothing here suggests that the German armed forces and police couldn't deal with a problem of the like you have suggested.

You can keep throwing numbers at me, but NOTHING, absolutely nothing you have said points even remotely to any group of Muslims or as you said refugees, taking over a German city.
Tell that those 800 ISIS fighters that scared away 30.000 Iraqi troops. You must realize that the soldier wants to survive and the jihadist to die. This opens "unique" ways of warfare for the terrorists. Once a city is under their control, you hardly get them out. The Iraqi army has about 30.000 troops in Mosul, where 4000-9000 ISIS terrorists were of which at least 2000 fled the city in the forefield. The battle is going on for months now and it will take at least some additional weeks. They lay mines everywhere, even beneath asphalt. They have human shields. Their VBIEDs are laden with tons of explosives. It can be doubted that the Bundeswehr is able to recapture a city. Then, the terrorists will have hostages and can blackmail the government. It is surely unlikely given that the terrorists face their end in Syria and Iraq and need a refuge where they are welcome but keep in mind that there are still enough ready to receive their virgins.

Again, still nothing.

800 ISIS fighters.... right.... in Iraq... Iraq is Germany? Iraq is a stable as Germany? No, it's not.

The problem is that in Egypt, to hide from the security services, it's probably a lot, lot easier, in Germany... hmmm....

Okay, he's the bet. I bet $1000 that a German city doesn't get taken over by ISIS refugees in the next 365 days. Are you going to take my bet?

We propped up Saddam for "stability", which basically means providing a climate Wall Street and the american "job creator" class finds favorable to wealth extraction.. Then we took him out. Pretty widely known. Do you require a link?

But there are 178,000 German military personnel. They have managed to stop war, insurrection, and all manner of things since what, 1955?

Egypt, well, Egypt goes from coup to coup to coup. Hmm....
Wasn´t it you who said the number doesn´t count? The Bundeswehr was strong in earlier decades. Now, it is a shadow of an army. For example: Every Roland AA-tank was replaced by 0,5 Wiesel. Obesity problem therefore in the troops. Ramshackle barracks. They never get the 200.000. Most of the jobs is something with desks and stuff (army: 60.000).
Don´t you know that usually about 1 % of the population serves in the military? That would be 800.000. I would recommend even 2 million because the army is only pillar of sovereignty in the end.

Okay, this is what you recommend, but nothing here suggests that the German armed forces and police couldn't deal with a problem of the like you have suggested.

You can keep throwing numbers at me, but NOTHING, absolutely nothing you have said points even remotely to any group of Muslims or as you said refugees, taking over a German city.
Tell that those 800 ISIS fighters that scared away 30.000 Iraqi troops. You must realize that the soldier wants to survive and the jihadist to die. This opens "unique" ways of warfare for the terrorists. Once a city is under their control, you hardly get them out. The Iraqi army has about 30.000 troops in Mosul, where 4000-9000 ISIS terrorists were of which at least 2000 fled the city in the forefield. The battle is going on for months now and it will take at least some additional weeks. They lay mines everywhere, even beneath asphalt. They have human shields. Their VBIEDs are laden with tons of explosives. It can be doubted that the Bundeswehr is able to recapture a city. Then, the terrorists will have hostages and can blackmail the government. It is surely unlikely given that the terrorists face their end in Syria and Iraq and need a refuge where they are welcome but keep in mind that there are still enough ready to receive their virgins.

Again, still nothing.

800 ISIS fighters.... right.... in Iraq... Iraq is Germany? Iraq is a stable as Germany? No, it's not.

The problem is that in Egypt, to hide from the security services, it's probably a lot, lot easier, in Germany... hmmm....

Okay, he's the bet. I bet $1000 that a German city doesn't get taken over by ISIS refugees in the next 365 days. Are you going to take my bet?

We propped up Saddam for "stability", which basically means providing a climate Wall Street and the american "job creator" class finds favorable to wealth extraction.. Then we took him out. Pretty widely known. Do you require a link?

No, I don't need a link. However I do need to know why you've said this and why it's relevant to what is being spoken about, and your argument would be good too.

Forum List

Back