ISIS take 'prettiest virgins' as sex slaves and burned one alive for refusing extreme perverted acts

Because he did give them the land and our Lord is not a sky pixie. Why do you feel compelled to insult? Have you been insulted for being an atheist and feel the need to get even? You radical atheists need to get a life and start appreciating diversity you liberals expect and offer it toward those who do you no harm.

Really? Do we have film of the Sky Pixie giving the land to European Jews? Where's the proof of the Sky Pixie's existence, much less that he gave that strip of land to a bunch of people from Europe who happen to follow one branch of the Abrahamic Religion. (Christianity and Islam are also Abrahamic Religions, therefore, they could make just as good a claim to the "Holy Land" as the Jews.)

And before you say "the Bible", the fact is, you Christians have used the Bible as an excuse to oppress the shit out of the Jews for 2000 years, which is why they all wanted to go to Palestine to start with. So it seems to me that using the bible as proof of anything is a little silly.

Yes, I do feel the need to insult someone who claims that the will of an imaginary pixie in the sky gives him the right to get us into wars, tell us who we can have sex with, and otherwise allow the rich to fuck us because they've learned how to manipulate your level of stupid.

Adolph Hitler would love you. I'm sure he's smiling from his pit in Hell that his legacy of hatred toward Jews lives on.

I don't think that letting the Zionist pretend their Sky PIxie gave them land is worth the life of one American Soldier.

Why do you?
Because he did give them the land and our Lord is not a sky pixie. Why do you feel compelled to insult? Have you been insulted for being an atheist and feel the need to get even? You radical atheists need to get a life and start appreciating diversity you liberals expect and offer it toward those who do you no harm.

The atheist leftist love islamonazis. They are both tyrannical in nature, many of them also hate Israel, and love to see dead Jews:cuckoo:

Last edited:
images

Really? Do we have film of the Sky Pixie giving the land to European Jews? Where's the proof of the Sky Pixie's existence, much less that he gave that strip of land to a bunch of people from Europe who happen to follow one branch of the Abrahamic Religion. (Christianity and Islam are also Abrahamic Religions, therefore, they could make just as good a claim to the "Holy Land" as the Jews.)

And before you say "the Bible", the fact is, you Christians have used the Bible as an excuse to oppress the shit out of the Jews for 2000 years, which is why they all wanted to go to Palestine to start with. So it seems to me that using the bible as proof of anything is a little silly.

Yes, I do feel the need to insult someone who claims that the will of an imaginary pixie in the sky gives him the right to get us into wars, tell us who we can have sex with, and otherwise allow the rich to fuck us because they've learned how to manipulate your level of stupid.
What is funny us that you live in hate and fear of something you think is imaginary. I think God allows it as a way of you acknowledging Him, whether you know it or not. You are consumed by it. It'd be like me pissing my pants over a fear of aborigines praying to a volcano god and then getting on the South Pacific Island Forum on USMB to rail against those people.

Btw, abhorring gay fudge packing as a perversion of normalcy isn't limited to those who are religious, it's shared by atheists too.

What is funny us that you live in hate and fear of something you think is imaginary. I think God allows it as a way of you acknowledging Him, whether you know it or not. You are consumed by it. It'd be like me pissing my pants over a fear of aborigines praying to a volcano god and then getting on the South Pacific Island Forum on USMB to rail against those people.

Btw, abhorring gay fudge packing as a perversion of normalcy isn't limited to those who are religious, it's shared by atheists too.
The antics atheists go through in attacking the very concept of God just demonstrates how fearful they are that He is real.

And real He most definitely ARE.

YOu Zionist slaughtered 2000 women and children last summer, don't tell me you suddenly care about women and children.

I don't support them, I just don't think we have to be involved in their - or your - shit. Cut off aid to the Zionist Entity, pull back our military, and re-invest the money we are pissing away playing hall monitor in energy independence and infrastructure. You can murder each other to your heart's content over whose sky pixie has a bigger dick, but since there are only six million of you and 300 million of them, I don't think that's going to work out for you in the long run.
. Adolph Hitler would love you. I'm sure he's smiling from his pit in Hell that his legacy of hatred toward Jews lives on.
Anti-semitism is all the rage among the libtards these days as long as you cloak it as anti-Zionism.

Which is why Martin Luther King Jr. decades ago elequently declared anti-Zionism as the new anti-Semeitism.

ISIS is just misunderstood. .... :cool:
Back to supporting ISIS in the open again?
Lol.......zionist Juden like you seem to have difficulty understanding sarcasm. ..... :cuckoo: .. :lol: :lol:
Yeah right, so they're randy and misunderstood Mossad agents.

Did Sunni the enemy within Mooslem ISIS supporter forget all his past posts in support of ISIS? Or should I put them up again and watch you crawl away?

Lol.......zionist Juden like you seem to have difficulty understanding sarcasm. ..... :cuckoo: .. :lol: :lol:

Oh I thought that you said somewhere that the Jews "got off lightly" with the Holocaust in Germany...murdering 6,000,000 of them for being Jewish "was getting of lightly" was just sarcasm too, huh?... (not rhetorical; please respond)

-
Holocaust denial is one of Sunni scum's good attributes. At one point he was an all out ISIS cheerleader and supporter.

Really? Do you have proof that your terrorist prophet's spirit traveled to Jerusalem and then ascended from the mosque now labeled Dome Of Crock? It's not even in your Koran or in any of your religious texts.

Oh I thought that you said somewhere that the Jews "got off lightly" with the Holocaust in Germany...murdering 6,000,000 of them for being Jewish "was getting of lightly" was just sarcasm too, huh?... (not rhetorical; please respond)

-
Holocaust denial is one of Sunni scum's good attributes. At one point he was an all out ISIS cheerleader and supporter.

Yeah...he said some bullsh*t about 6,000,000 was or would be "getting off lightly"...damn b*stard...

-

-

Yeah...he said some bullsh*t about 6,000,000 was or would be "getting off lightly"...damn b*stard...

-

He's infected with Mad Muslim Disease. You shoulda seen him when ISIS first started slaughtering people. He was in his pink tutu waving his pom poms, calling ISIS "brave fighters" with cheers of "go team Sunni!"

-

-

He's infected with Mad Muslim Disease. You shoulda seen him when ISIS first started slaughtering people. He was in his pink tutu waving his pom poms, calling ISIS "brave fighters" with cheers of "go team Sunni!"

6,000,000 murders "getting of lightly"...sick f*cking nut.

-

YOu Zionist slaughtered 2000 women and children last summer, don't tell me you suddenly care about women and children.

I don't support them, I just don't think we have to be involved in their - or your - shit. Cut off aid to the Zionist Entity, pull back our military, and re-invest the money we are pissing away playing hall monitor in energy independence and infrastructure. You can murder each other to your heart's content over whose sky pixie has a bigger dick, but since there are only six million of you and 300 million of them, I don't think that's going to work out for you in the long run.
. Adolph Hitler would love you. I'm sure he's smiling from his pit in Hell that his legacy of hatred toward Jews lives on.
Anti-semitism is all the rage among the libtards these days as long as you cloak it as anti-Zionism.

Which is why Martin Luther King Jr. decades ago elequently declared anti-Zionism as the new anti-Semeitism.
Shhh. If the Leftist democrats of today gets wind of MLK's statement,they'll want his statue removed from DC.

Shhh. If the Leftist democrats of today gets wind of MLK's statement,they'll want his statue removed from DC.

Um , yea, if those aborigines were constantly throwing people into the volcano in order to appease it, damned right I'd rail against them.

And when you stupid fuck get us into war after war in the Middle East because you think you need to have Jews in Israel so Jesus can come back, damned right I'm going to rail against that, too.

But that no more means there's a pixie in the volcano or the sky that actually needs to be appeased.

Really? Do you have proof that your terrorist prophet's spirit traveled to Jerusalem and then ascended from the mosque now labeled Dome Of Crock? It's not even in your Koran or in any of your religious texts.

I don't think any of that happened, either.

Just don't come whining to me when you get knifed by some kid who is upset you stole his grandfather's land. Because it's your own damned fault.

It's been scientifically proven that most homophobes are latent homosexuals.

Study: Homophobes May Be Hidden Homosexuals

Homophobes should consider a little self-reflection, suggests a newstudy finding those individuals who are most hostile toward gays and hold strong anti-gay views may themselves have same-sex desires, albeit undercover ones.

"This study shows that if you are feeling that kind of visceral reaction to an out-group, ask yourself, 'Why?'" co-author Richard Ryan, a professor of psychology at the University of Rochester, said in a statement. "Those intense emotions should serve as a call to self-reflection."

Um , yea, if those aborigines were constantly throwing people into the volcano in order to appease it, damned right I'd rail against them.

And when you stupid fuck get us into war after war in the Middle East because you think you need to have Jews in Israel so Jesus can come back, damned right I'm going to rail against that, too.

But that no more means there's a pixie in the volcano or the sky that actually needs to be appeased.

I don't think any of that happened, either.

Just don't come whining to me when you get knifed by some kid who is upset you stole his grandfather's land. Because it's your own damned fault.

What kid, Joehammad? The topic isn't whether Palestinians have an inherent right to be savages and terrorist animals. We are talking about ISIS, and your 72 virginians in Islamic heaven. You need to get a refund, apparently the lobotomy they performed on you didn't work well.

It's been scientifically proven that most homophobes are latent homosexuals.

Study: Homophobes May Be Hidden Homosexuals

Homophobes should consider a little self-reflection, suggests a newstudy finding those individuals who are most hostile toward gays and hold strong anti-gay views may themselves have same-sex desires, albeit undercover ones.

"This study shows that if you are feeling that kind of visceral reaction to an out-group, ask yourself, 'Why?'" co-author Richard Ryan, a professor of psychology at the University of Rochester, said in a statement. "Those intense emotions should serve as a call to self-reflection."

Well then most Muslim men are homophobes.

New Topics

Forum List

Back