ISIS sympathizer planned to kill 10,000 in San Francisco with poison drugs

Problem is, the US was CREATING radical Muslims
Allah and his prophet create radical muslims, idiot. The others are CILTURAL Muslims because they were born into the that culture.

Ah, insults....
It's not my fault you don't know what hat you're talking about.

Islams god and islam's prophet define the religion, not those who half-heartedly follloe the ''religion."
That applies to all religions....not just islam.

A graduate of Berkeley High School in California, who reportedly told authorities he wanted to help ISIS kill 10,000 people in the San Francisco Bay Area, pleaded guilty to federal charges Wednesday, while his attorney claimed he was a victim of the “system.”
ISIS Sympathizer Planned to Kill 10,000 In San Francisco With Poison Drugs
---------------------

Awwwww, wellk the sympothetic leftis should be there to sympthize with their passion to kill those stupid white American why we should be in the streets crying because this dumb sob was caught and the leftist plan foiled. Oh how saddening to see our ISIS loves being caught such a shame.

Being married( think about the marriage issues) and being in the military will be the last thing on your pathetic minds once reality hits yor stupid asses.
In San Fran?
What's the downside?
And...who didn't see THAT coming?

The far left supports ISIS, so they should be charged with aiding and abetting..
Well, I can see that you want to convince yourself of that. After all....it makes life so much easier for you.....having been well-groomed by trump and his minions.

Speaking of a far left ISIS supporter!
Well, if you want to introduce yourself that way..........it's not as if we can possibly think any less of you.

The far left supports ISIS, so they should be charged with aiding and abetting..
Well, I can see that you want to convince yourself of that. After all....it makes life so much easier for you.....having been well-groomed by trump and his minions.

Well, if you want to introduce yourself that way..........it's not as if we can possibly think any less of you.

Thanks for proving my point there, that the far left supports ISIS.

That was proof? :71: You don't really get life, do you? :71:

See the far left just proves over and over that they support ISIS..

Maybe if we give them free money and jobs ISIS would not exist!

Oh wait that has already been proven to be false..

If the right hadn't spent decades fucking over Muslims, this would never have happened.

Go to war and expect the enemy to just give up.
It would have happened regardless. There is a difference between Muslim and radical Muslim.

Problem is, the US was CREATING radical Muslims.

Hey dumbass, did the US create the Muslims who were kidnapping and enslaving our citizens in the Mediterranean Sea in the late 18th Century?

Our first war after the revolutionary war was against Muslim barbarians in North Africa.

Try reading a book about the history of Muslims instead of parroting the same anti-American crap.

Ah, insults.

It really does make me wonder why people think others will reply to someone who starts off with an insult.

Really, if you had a decent argument, you wouldn't need to be so fucking disrespectful.

Well the things you say quite often are so utterly retarded. It’s hard to hold back.

How would you know it's retarded? You don't put any effort into understanding what I've said.

A graduate of Berkeley High School in California, who reportedly told authorities he wanted to help ISIS kill 10,000 people in the San Francisco Bay Area, pleaded guilty to federal charges Wednesday, while his attorney claimed he was a victim of the “system.”
---------------------

Awwwww, wellk the sympothetic leftis should be there to sympthize with their passion to kill those stupid white American why we should be in the streets crying because this dumb sob was caught and the leftist plan foiled. Oh how saddening to see our ISIS loves being caught such a shame.

Being married and being in the military will be the last thing on your pathetic minds once reality hits yor stupid asses.

If the right hadn't spent decades fucking over Muslims, this would never have happened.

Go to war and expect the enemy to just give up.

Get thee to a school and learn some history that's not written by morons.

It would have happened regardless. There is a difference between Muslim and radical Muslim.

Problem is, the US was CREATING radical Muslims.

Hey dumbass, did the US create the Muslims who were kidnapping and enslaving our citizens in the Mediterranean Sea in the late 18th Century?

Our first war after the revolutionary war was against Muslim barbarians in North Africa.

Try reading a book about the history of Muslims instead of parroting the same anti-American crap.

Ah, insults.

It really does make me wonder why people think others will reply to someone who starts off with an insult.

Really, if you had a decent argument, you wouldn't need to be so fucking disrespectful.

Well the things you say quite often are so utterly retarded. It’s hard to hold back.

How would you know it's retarded? You don't put any effort into understanding what I've said.
Neither have you. Your hypothesis is totally absurd.

---------------------

Being married( think about the marriage issues) and being in the military will be the last thing on your pathetic minds once reality hits yor stupid asses.
This is exactly why I don't buy into this diversity scam. We never wanted diversity, it's a scam. Please. Acclimate, or well, yawn, don't bother.

See the far left just proves over and over that they support ISIS..
??? What education brings you to that conclusion? Infowars University and its College of Mindwars?
You are evidence that those mindsets don’t know what “evidence” means.

Forum List

Back