ISIS sympathizer planned to kill 10,000 in San Francisco with poison drugs

Allah and his prophet create radical muslims, idiot. The others are CILTURAL Muslims because they were born into the that culture.
Wrong. Their religion created them

Not that true.

In 1839 the British Empire, from British India, tried to invade Afghanistan. During the time the British were there, the Afghans learned that the best way of fighting the British was Jihad.

It worked because it allowed them to have more disciplined troops. So, Afghanistan became more radically Muslim than it had been before.

In 1979 the USSR invaded Afghanistan. Islam was used to unite the different groups against the Soviets. The Mujaheddin was born out of this and different groups worked together and made the people more radical.

This leads up to the present day Taliban.

The invasion of Afghanistan by the US in 2001 also helped to radicalize people, but the invasion of Iraq, totally unjustified in the eyes of many, especially Muslims, has led to many, many more people becoming radical.

Take a country like the UK. It has a Muslim population, mostly ethnically Pakistani. Their parents went over to the UK, settled, worked and were no problem. However kids who grew up with the notion that the US was evil and trying to destroy Islam has brought radical Islam to these kids.
Nice tirade. But the U.S. Did not create the radical Muslim. Please refrain from foolishness.

You have no argument other than "The U.S. Did not create radical Muslim"

That's not even worth bothering with.
You said the U.S. created radical Muslims. The fact of the matter is, the U.S.did not. The burden of proof lies with you. You have not proven your theory.

Yes, with what the US did, more Muslims became radical. A lot more.

The US didn't create radical Islam. Radicals exist in all religions. The US didn't even create Islam, surprisingly enough.

However the anger that many Muslims have felt against the US has made a lot more people turn towards radical Islam.

Yes, it requires more than just the US's actions. It does require other radicals to set them on that path.

Also, you want the "burden of proof".

How do I prove something that doesn't come so simply?

I can make a case for this. I can't "prove it", just as you can't prove it's not.

I can point to the estimated number of radicals. But then you can't just go around counting all the radicals with a census. It doesn't work like that. Also, how do you define "radical" etc.

Many problems.

We could look to the number of terrorist actions involving Muslims.

List of Islamist terrorist attacks - Wikipedia

2018 we have 20 terrorist acts, according to this list, with many people dead.

In 2001 it says there are only two terrorist acts. But perhaps they weren't counting then.

Certainly the west has seen a much great problem of Islamic terrorism.

I could point to the number of terrorist organizations. But organizations don't mean number of individuals. Three organizations of 30 people compared to one of 2,000 people, which shows more Radical Islam?

Evidence is there that radical Islam has increase massively since 2003.

A lot of people become radical because they vilify the US, for good cause.

How many? Who knows, but a lot.

I said that. Try to pay attention.
I was replying to fridge.

But yet it's a public forum.....
What’s your point

Meaning if you write on a public forum, others can read and reply to what you wrote.
No shit. What you said had nothing to do with the conversation.

I said that. Try to pay attention.

What’s your point

Meaning if you write on a public forum, others can read and reply to what you wrote.

And what you said didn't either. So, you started it......

Not that true.

In 1839 the British Empire, from British India, tried to invade Afghanistan. During the time the British were there, the Afghans learned that the best way of fighting the British was Jihad.

It worked because it allowed them to have more disciplined troops. So, Afghanistan became more radically Muslim than it had been before.

In 1979 the USSR invaded Afghanistan. Islam was used to unite the different groups against the Soviets. The Mujaheddin was born out of this and different groups worked together and made the people more radical.

The invasion of Afghanistan by the US in 2001 also helped to radicalize people, but the invasion of Iraq, totally unjustified in the eyes of many, especially Muslims, has led to many, many more people becoming radical.

Take a country like the UK. It has a Muslim population, mostly ethnically Pakistani. Their parents went over to the UK, settled, worked and were no problem. However kids who grew up with the notion that the US was evil and trying to destroy Islam has brought radical Islam to these kids.
Nice tirade. But the U.S. Did not create the radical Muslim. Please refrain from foolishness.

You said the U.S. created radical Muslims. The fact of the matter is, the U.S.did not. The burden of proof lies with you. You have not proven your theory.

The US didn't create radical Islam. Radicals exist in all religions. The US didn't even create Islam, surprisingly enough.

However the anger that many Muslims have felt against the US has made a lot more people turn towards radical Islam.

Yes, it requires more than just the US's actions. It does require other radicals to set them on that path.

I can make a case for this. I can't "prove it", just as you can't prove it's not.

I can point to the estimated number of radicals. But then you can't just go around counting all the radicals with a census. It doesn't work like that. Also, how do you define "radical" etc.

Many problems.

In 2001 it says there are only two terrorist acts. But perhaps they weren't counting then.

I could point to the number of terrorist organizations. But organizations don't mean number of individuals. Three organizations of 30 people compared to one of 2,000 people, which shows more Radical Islam?

So with that long tirade, you can’t back up with any certainanty your original accusation. Just because there are more attacks in that period of time against the U.S Does not mean the U.S.created it. What good cause do they have to vilify the U.S.? Yours is simply an opinion, you are entitled to it however your opinion does not mean it is a fact.

What’s your point

Are you 12? My original response to you is in context to your post.

A graduate of Berkeley High School in California, who reportedly told authorities he wanted to help ISIS kill 10,000 people in the San Francisco Bay Area, pleaded guilty to federal charges Wednesday, while his attorney claimed he was a victim of the “system.”
ISIS Sympathizer Planned to Kill 10,000 In San Francisco With Poison Drugs
---------------------

Awwwww, wellk the sympothetic leftis should be there to sympthize with their passion to kill those stupid white American why we should be in the streets crying because this dumb sob was caught and the leftist plan foiled. Oh how saddening to see our ISIS loves being caught such a shame.

Being married( think about the marriage issues) and being in the military will be the last thing on your pathetic minds once reality hits yor stupid asses.
In San Fran?
What's the downside?

Not that true.

Many problems.

So with that long tirade, you can’t back up with any certainanty your original accusation. Just because there are more attacks in that period of time against the U.S Does not mean the U.S.created it. What good cause do they have to vilify the U.S.? Yours is simply an opinion, you are entitled to it however your opinion does not mean it is a fact.

And again, in case you missed what the fuck I wrote.

Just because you can't prove something, doesn't mean it's not the case.

Life isn't a fucking simple as you seem to want to make it.

But seeing as you only want 100% evidence for things, or you reject it, there seems little fucking point in talking to you.

What’s your point

Fuck off.

Many problems.

But seeing as you only want 100% evidence for things, or you reject it, there seems little fucking point in talking to you.
I read everything you wrote. You wrote nothing but conjecture. I am not trying to make something simple. You have not written anything compelling to support you opinion. That part is simple.

What’s your point

Fuck off.
I don’t believe I will. But your final statement shows the shallow intellect of the person I am dealing with.

Many problems.

I read everything you wrote. You wrote nothing but conjecture. I am not trying to make something simple. You have not written anything compelling to support you opinion. That part is simple.

Try googling the history of Iran, post World War II. Pay particular attention to the Shah of Iran and his American supported rule of Iran during the “better dead than red” days until he was deposed by the Ayatollah Khomeini. If I were an Iranian citizen, I’d think the US is the “Great Satan” too.

The US also supported Saddam Hussein in his early days, because he opposed Iran. Then he gassed the Kurds and attacked Kuwait. During Desert Storm, Saddam’s troop were shooting at American soldiers with American made weapons, paid for by the American taxpayer.

It was a chaotic failed state before they bombed it. What changed, other than Khadafi was gone?
Incorrect.

Before the bombing, Libya was a very stable country and had the highest standard of living in all of Africa.

Medical and dental care was free for all Libyan citizens. University education was also free, and around half of all students were women.

Khadafi made the mistake of announcing that Libya was going to stop accepting petrodollars for their oil, and we all know what happened after he made that statement. ... :cool:

Last edited:
A graduate of Berkeley High School in California, who reportedly told authorities he wanted to help ISIS kill 10,000 people in the San Francisco Bay Area, pleaded guilty to federal charges Wednesday, while his attorney claimed he was a victim of the “system.”
---------------------

Awwwww, wellk the sympothetic leftis should be there to sympthize with their passion to kill those stupid white American why we should be in the streets crying because this dumb sob was caught and the leftist plan foiled. Oh how saddening to see our ISIS loves being caught such a shame.

Being married( think about the marriage issues) and being in the military will be the last thing on your pathetic minds once reality hits yor stupid asses.
Just keep us safe like obama did. Not like bush got 9-11ed

Many problems.

Try googling the history of Iran, post World War II. Pay partial attention to the Shah of Iran and his American supported rule of Iran during the “better dead than red” days until he was deposed by the Ayatollah Khomeini. If I were an Iranian citizen, I’d think the US is the “Great Satan” too.
I have read the history I also was alive to see it first hand in the nightly news during the 60”s and 70’s. The only reason that they would think the U.S. is the great Satan it is because of the teachings of the Ayatollahs. We are only talking about the radical Muslims. Not all Iranians. If you would think that it would be because you were weak willed and easily manipulated by religious dictators.
Like the Ahatollah.

Many problems.

Seriously dude, I can't be bothered.

Many problems.

Seriously dude, I can't be bothered.
Dude?

---------------------

Being married and being in the military will be the last thing on your pathetic minds once reality hits yor stupid asses.
Don’t you have a reputable source?
Isn’t Infowars a joke, just like Mindwars?
To damn stupid to use Google?
Feds Say Oakland ISIS Sympathizer Wanted to Kill Thousands
Anyone can use Google. You obviously are too stupid to get my point ...
I was not the one who provided the OP with a stupid source. It is OP’s responsibility (not yours) to provide a mainstream source so readers waste less time w/ biased, stupid ramblings.

---------------------

Being married and being in the military will be the last thing on your pathetic minds once reality hits yor stupid asses.

If the right hadn't spent decades fucking over Muslims, this would never have happened.

Go to war and expect the enemy to just give up.
It would have happened regardless. There is a difference between Muslim and radical Muslim.

Problem is, the US was CREATING radical Muslims.

Hey dumbass, did the US create the Muslims who were kidnapping and enslaving our citizens in the Mediterranean Sea in the late 18th Century?

Our first war after the revolutionary war was against Muslim barbarians in North Africa.

Try reading a book about the history of Muslims instead of parroting the same anti-American crap.

Ah, insults.

It really does make me wonder why people think others will reply to someone who starts off with an insult.

Really, if you had a decent argument, you wouldn't need to be so fucking disrespectful.

Well the things you say quite often are so utterly retarded. It’s hard to hold back.

---------------------

Sure he wasn't INCEL?

Forum List

Back