ISIS strikes in Syria

Simple fact. ISIS is still around. Trump is cutting and running before the job is done.

Just like he wanted us to do in Iraq
ISSl is dead...they have no tanks planes anti aircraft weaponry they are done....stop it tool....all they have left in their arsenal is suicide....yeah LOL that's a winner LMFAO......

Simple fact. ISIS is still around. Trump is cutting and running before the job is done.
So now you have gone from they are winning to they are still around?.....Buuuuuaaaaaahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!

It's funny how the tards project their own failings onto others.

So now you have gone from they are winning to they are still around?.....Buuuuuaaaaaahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!
Please quote the post where I said ISIS is winning, LIAR.
You said they were not defeated....you are the liar and now you want to walk it back....sorry BSer....I called your bluff and smacked your lies back at you....

You said they were not defeated....you are the liar and now you want to walk it back....sorry BSer....I called your bluff and smacked your lies back at you....
They aren't defeated. They have not surrendered. They just killed four Americans, dipshit.

Now quote where I said they are winning, LIAR.

They aren't defeated. They have not surrendered. They just killed four Americans, dipshit.
Yes with a suicide attack....and that is a tactic of a defeated enemy....you want to go through this all again tard?....

I'd like all of our troops out of Syria and the Middle East.

If some other country doesn't like it they can move their troops in.
Russia wants to move in that's why trump pulled our troops out.
Russia is already there...dummy....they came in when Obama was on watch....remember the red line he didn't enforce?.....that is when Russia stepped in......
Well guess they wanted to make sure we were clear that's nice that they take care of their puppet aka trump.

Obama claimed the same before Bengazi. Then also lied about that.

Not true . Isis wasn’t even on the radar then.
What?
Al Qaeda is who Obama claimed was on the verge of defeat...

and YOU ALL made a VERY BIG STINK about him saying that and USED AND ABUSED what happened in Benghazi to claim Obama lied about Al Qaeda.... and wanted Obama to admit they were not defeated so Mitt Romney could gain ground in the upcoming election.... then the next 6 YEARS the republicans in congress had investigations, 9 of them, on Benghazi....

YOU ALL, are HYPOCRITES, to your very core.
Obama lied about Bengazi being a terrorist attack.

No he didn’t . You act like the instant somthing happens you know all the facts .
He said it was a protest because of a video. How old are you?

Now quote where I said they are winning, LIAR.
----------------------------------- they aren't defeated , they haven't surrendered . They wouldn't be able to kill Americans if Americans weren't there . And who would believe them if they said that they have surrendered ?? The only way to go is to kill ALL the enemy but since 'General Storming Norman Schwarzkopf' is dead and gone he can't kill anything . ---

47167830_303.jpg

Forum List

Back