ISIS slaughters 300 (more) Yizidis and media doesn't require Obama to comment

No...but I can see how you came to that conclusion. I'm saying the Muslims were a scourge that wasn't going away because they are a cult of totalitarianism and oppression. The Spaniards said fuck that, this is our country. The Yazidis aren't like that; they just have the misfortune of living in proximity of that same scourge.

Uh, no, guy what you are saying is that some religious extermination is okay as long as it's a religion YOU don't like. and given the Spanish Inquisition operated in such a horrible way it not only provided political fodder for the Protestants, but also was eventually denounced by the Catholic Church, you really aren't using a good example.

Really? These obscure verses are the closest thing you can come to making the case that the Bible is on par with the thematic murder manual full of murder verses that the everyday Muslim quotes? Nice try, guy. But for funsies, let's a have a look-see at your verses:

Ezekial: Just talking about a whore sleeping with lowlifes. How dare the Jews believe in virtue

no, that was more like a random sampling than a in depth study... but you were saying that the Bible was an "inspiring" book compared to the Koran. They are both full of good and bad stuff.

2 Kings: I have a notation that the Hebrew was for youths (not little children). So, basically we're talking about probably teenagers and early 20's people. And who killed the youths? Was it the prophet or bears? If you say it was the prophet than you admit he was doing God's will. And who got killed? Just that year's generation of ISIS.

Uh, not sure what notation you are looking at. The original text reads the words used was "qatan na'ar". "Na'ar is a word meaning children anywhere from newborns to youths, but the qualifier qutan means "Small". in short, God sent bears to maul small children. and that's not the only time God has a fixing for kililng children. There's the murder of David and Bathsheba's baby in 2 Samuel 12, or when God insist that Jephthah the Gilaedite dismember and burn his virgin daughter. (who probably would have been 12 or less in that time period.)

that year's Generation of ISIS was probably anyone who followed Yahweh as the one true God.

Numbers: That's pre Geneva convention; That's how wars were fought. They killed the haters who were murdering them. I don't see the problem. If you look at it, they were still humanitarian by not killing those who had aided or engaged in barbarianism. That's much better than the genocide that typically comes from the Muslims.

Guy, you keep making statement like that, and Frankly, I find you scarier than the Muslim. Or I would if I didn't already know you weren't an enormas pussy who hides behind a keyboard.

Okay, let's look at the Numbers passage in full. This section describes the war against the Midianites, The Midianites did not oppress the Israelites. They weren't even on land the Israelites wanted. They just happened to be in the way. In fact, the Midianites took Moses in after he fled from Egypt.

But, meh, slaughter those fuckers. Slaughter their women. Slaughter their boys. Keep the girls until they are big enough for you to pop their cherries.

Yup, this is a really uplifting book you got yourself here, buddy!

He has no allegiance to Muslims. That's just your allegiance to hyper-partisanship and wingnuttery.

Here's the reality, I stated an indisputable concept and you wanted me to go into some sort of abstract that you could nitpick at. You probably think you're smooth as butter; but you're a transparent fucker. I didn't play your game and you threw a tantrum. What a sad lil' bitch.

No, you made a bullshit statement that you couldn't back up. You thought you were going to get away with it, but I caught your ass and now you're squirming like a toad.

Grow up, son.

Yea, I don't know what you think the word allegiance means, but.....

Obama-With-Muslims.jpg

Don't you ever tire of embarrassing yourself? This was debunked when he was still a Senator. From Politifact:

The quote comes from page 261 of the paperback edition of The Audacity of Hope. In the full passage, Obama talks about speaking in front of audiences of immigrants, and how he often tells them that they embody the American dream.

But he wrote that when he speaks to audiences of Pakistani and Arab-Americans, their message to him has a more urgent quality.

"(T)he stories of detentions and FBI questioning and hard stares from neighbors have shaken their sense of security and belonging. They have been reminded that the history of immigration in this country has a dark underbelly; they need specific assurances that their citizenship really means something, that America has learned the right lessons from the Japanese internments during World War II, and that I will stand with them should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."

Obama doesn't mention Muslims here at all; he's clearly talking about U.S. citizens of Arab and Pakistani descent.

Also, the e-mail says Obama would "stand with the Muslims should the political winds shift in an ugly direction," implying he made a statement to that effect. But it's clear in reading the text that the words actually represent a question Obama is being asked by his audiences: "they need specific assurances ... that I will stand with them should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."

Though Obama doesn't say so explicitly, he gives the impression his answer is yes.

The e-mail distorts Obama's quote and misrepresents who he was talking about, lumping together an entire religion when he was talking to two groups of people in the context of discrimination. It's a significant alteration to the meaning of what Obama said, and we find it to be False.

Obama said in his Cairo speech some years back that he would stand with the Muslims....Everyone knows that.

Link?

He has no allegiance to Muslims. That's just your allegiance to hyper-partisanship and wingnuttery.

Here's the reality, I stated an indisputable concept and you wanted me to go into some sort of abstract that you could nitpick at. You probably think you're smooth as butter; but you're a transparent fucker. I didn't play your game and you threw a tantrum. What a sad lil' bitch.

No, you made a bullshit statement that you couldn't back up. You thought you were going to get away with it, but I caught your ass and now you're squirming like a toad.

Grow up, son.

Obama-With-Muslims.jpg

Don't you ever tire of embarrassing yourself? This was debunked when he was still a Senator. From Politifact:

The quote comes from page 261 of the paperback edition of The Audacity of Hope. In the full passage, Obama talks about speaking in front of audiences of immigrants, and how he often tells them that they embody the American dream.

But he wrote that when he speaks to audiences of Pakistani and Arab-Americans, their message to him has a more urgent quality.

"(T)he stories of detentions and FBI questioning and hard stares from neighbors have shaken their sense of security and belonging. They have been reminded that the history of immigration in this country has a dark underbelly; they need specific assurances that their citizenship really means something, that America has learned the right lessons from the Japanese internments during World War II, and that I will stand with them should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."

Obama doesn't mention Muslims here at all; he's clearly talking about U.S. citizens of Arab and Pakistani descent.

Also, the e-mail says Obama would "stand with the Muslims should the political winds shift in an ugly direction," implying he made a statement to that effect. But it's clear in reading the text that the words actually represent a question Obama is being asked by his audiences: "they need specific assurances ... that I will stand with them should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."

Though Obama doesn't say so explicitly, he gives the impression his answer is yes.

The e-mail distorts Obama's quote and misrepresents who he was talking about, lumping together an entire religion when he was talking to two groups of people in the context of discrimination. It's a significant alteration to the meaning of what Obama said, and we find it to be False.

Obama said in his Cairo speech some years back that he would stand with the Muslims....Everyone knows that.

Link?

We've been over this; I won't go digging for links just cos you lack common knowledge.

Really? These obscure verses are the closest thing you can come to making the case that the Bible is on par with the thematic murder manual full of murder verses that the everyday Muslim quotes? Nice try, guy. But for funsies, let's a have a look-see at your verses:

Ezekial: Just talking about a whore sleeping with lowlifes. How dare the Jews believe in virtue

no, that was more like a random sampling than a in depth study... but you were saying that the Bible was an "inspiring" book compared to the Koran. They are both full of good and bad stuff.

2 Kings: I have a notation that the Hebrew was for youths (not little children). So, basically we're talking about probably teenagers and early 20's people. And who killed the youths? Was it the prophet or bears? If you say it was the prophet than you admit he was doing God's will. And who got killed? Just that year's generation of ISIS.

Uh, not sure what notation you are looking at. The original text reads the words used was "qatan na'ar". "Na'ar is a word meaning children anywhere from newborns to youths, but the qualifier qutan means "Small". in short, God sent bears to maul small children. and that's not the only time God has a fixing for kililng children. There's the murder of David and Bathsheba's baby in 2 Samuel 12, or when God insist that Jephthah the Gilaedite dismember and burn his virgin daughter. (who probably would have been 12 or less in that time period.)

that year's Generation of ISIS was probably anyone who followed Yahweh as the one true God.

Numbers: That's pre Geneva convention; That's how wars were fought. They killed the haters who were murdering them. I don't see the problem. If you look at it, they were still humanitarian by not killing those who had aided or engaged in barbarianism. That's much better than the genocide that typically comes from the Muslims.

Guy, you keep making statement like that, and Frankly, I find you scarier than the Muslim. Or I would if I didn't already know you weren't an enormas pussy who hides behind a keyboard.

Okay, let's look at the Numbers passage in full. This section describes the war against the Midianites, The Midianites did not oppress the Israelites. They weren't even on land the Israelites wanted. They just happened to be in the way. In fact, the Midianites took Moses in after he fled from Egypt.

But, meh, slaughter those fuckers. Slaughter their women. Slaughter their boys. Keep the girls until they are big enough for you to pop their cherries.

Yup, this is a really uplifting book you got yourself here, buddy!

1. You take obscure passages from the Bible that Christians don't put much if any weight in them and you put them on par with persistent and clear murder passages of the K'ran. That's just nutty. And yes, the Bible is largely historical / inspiring. It is not without controversy; but it is not the great evil t hat is the K'ran.
2. I have a footnote in my Bible that the Hebrew is youths. You even admit it could mean youths. I take it to mean likely older teens. I guess we could say nobodyknows for sure. Either way, I'm guessing there is more to the story than what was presented. The bald head insult was just a humourous part. My guess is the youths were saying they were were gonna kill him / rape his wife; and they didnt dignify those taunts by recording them.
3. Okay, some research shows the midanites were affectively apostates. Perhaps, they were dealt with harshly. But the one thing I'll say is that people make the mistake of applyin contemporary standards to a tribal world. The Israelistes obviously had to run a tight ship as they faced extinction at the hands of barbarians (Muslims).

Grow up, son.

Obama-With-Muslims.jpg

Link?

We've been over this; I won't go digging for links just cos you lack common knowledge.

You again make a claim yet refuse to back it up with a link.

We're all terribly shocked.

Obama-With-Muslims.jpg

Link?

Yes, I refuse to back up common knowledge with links at the request of a peon. You've successfully recapped my position; and now, so have I.

Link?

Yes, I refuse to back up common knowledge with links at the request of a peon. You've successfully recapped my position; and now, so have I.

Here's Obama's speech. Where does he say what you claim?

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/06/04/us/politics/04obama.text.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0

1. You take obscure passages from the Bible that Christians don't put much if any weight in them and you put them on par with persistent and clear murder passages of the K'ran. That's just nutty. And yes, the Bible is largely historical / inspiring. It is not without controversy; but it is not the great evil t hat is the K'ran.

Guy, you haven't posted on passage from the Koran yet. Now, before you parachute out of here and go to some Islamophobic website, you keep making these claims about the Koran and I doubt you've ever read any of it.

I, on the other hand, have posted verses from the Bible, involving major biblical characters- Moses, Jephthah, Ezekial, Elisha. These passages aren't obscure, they are just ones that Christians don't like to talk about or otherwise sugarcoat in a way that would make Disney break out into a diabetic shock.

2. I have a footnote in my Bible that the Hebrew is youths. You even admit it could mean youths. I take it to mean likely older teens. I guess we could say nobodyknows for sure. Either way, I'm guessing there is more to the story than what was presented. The bald head insult was just a humourous part. My guess is the youths were saying they were were gonna kill him / rape his wife; and they didnt dignify those taunts by recording them.

Except the Bible doesn't say what they might have said. It says exactly what they said. They said, "Go up, Bald head", which frankly, doesn't sound really all that insulting. If there was more to the story, then the writer should have written it, eh? But good Old Yahweh, great for his disproportiate punishments! He's not just the Hair Club President, he's also a client!

3. Okay, some research shows the midanites were affectively apostates. Perhaps, they were dealt with harshly. But the one thing I'll say is that people make the mistake of applyin contemporary standards to a tribal world. The Israelistes obviously had to run a tight ship as they faced extinction at the hands of barbarians (Muslims).

Oh, "some research". So we are back to arguing that it is okay to kill Apostates? Oh. Okay.

So getting back to the subject of this thread..

THE YAZIDIS WORSHIP THE FUCKING DEVIL!!!!

So you've just justified what ISIL is doing to these people... Good going guy.

Okay, here's a story from the bible that isn't "Obscure'. The story of Sodom. (Genesis 19)

So God sends two Angels to Sodom to see if they are as Evil as he has heard. Forgetting for the moment that God is supposed to be omniscient, but he promised Abraham that he'd save it if there were 10 nice people there.

So he goes to the house of Lot and a mob of men bangs on Lot's door demanding to "know" the strangers in the Biblical Sense. Or not. Some argument about whether they wanted to ass-rape them or just find out who they were. But Lot, the supposedly good man that God had to save, offers the men who two "virgin" daughters. Yes, a "Good" man offers his daughters for gang rape.

Anyway, the Angels blind all these guys and tells Lot to leave. and don't look back. Except Mrs. Lot looks back and she gets turned into a pillar of salt. You know, because Yahweh is such a loving guy.

Anyway, here's the part they DON'T talk about in Church. Immediately after that, Lot and his two daughters are living in a cave, and they decided to get him drunk on whine and have sex with him. Yup. This is the Good Man the Bible God had to save. One who offers his daughters up for Gang Rape and then has drunken sex with them.

But, no, no, it's the KORAN that is full of evil shit. The Koran is practically the Necromonicon.

Link?

If it was common knowledge, links would be plentiful, from many sources.

You can't produce a single one. Can't - not 'won't'. And you keep doubling down on your failure.
4i6Ckte.gif

THE YAZIDIS WORSHIP THE FUCKING DEVIL!!!!

I done told you I won't be indulging your blatant lie posts, guy. So, if that's you calling that you lost the debate; then cool.

Guy, you already lost the debate when you argued that it was okay for the Israelites to slaughter the Midianites (Fellow descendants of Abraham who had sheltered Moses when he was in exile) but it was not okay for ISIL to slaughter the Devil Worshiping Yazidis...

I'm just sorry you aren't man enough to admit that.

Forum List

Back