Isis Murdering Christian Children

ISIS Crucifixion Of Children Could Lead To A Christian Holocaust

Well I guess this proves that Obama is right, ISIS is not really a Muslim group. After all, Mohammad made it a point to make sure his child adversaries began growing pubic hair before beheading them.

ISIS is just barbaric!!

So let me get this straight....

You found a hair-on-fire website claiming a report of beheading children attributed to no more source that Jim Hoft at Gateway Pundit -----

And you believed it?

Listen, I have this bridge....

bridge-for-sale.png

Gullible's Travels....
Jim Hoft -- the Kevin Trudeau of "news"... :rolleyes:

ISIS Crucifixion Of Children Could Lead To A Christian Holocaust

Well I guess this proves that Obama is right, ISIS is not really a Muslim group. After all, Mohammad made it a point to make sure his child adversaries began growing pubic hair before beheading them.

ISIS is just barbaric!!

So let me get this straight....

You found a hair-on-fire website claiming a report of beheading children attributed to no more source that Jim Hoft at Gateway Pundit -----

And you believed it?

Listen, I have this bridge....

Gullible's Travels....

I can only hope it is not true and that ISIS is checking the pubes on those they are rounding up and killing before killing them, just like Mohammad did.

Do you ever do what's called "vet" your news? Or do you just search for somebody claiming what you'd like to have happened?

Where is any legitimate news report on this?

Do you not understand that both ISIS -- and the media -- as well as Jim Hoft --- are playing you like a cheap banjo?
Look -- up in the sky! It's a bird--- it's a plane...
.... it's your puppet strings.

Hard to believe somebody would swallow this story whole...

:lame2:

Curses!

So Obama and his state run media are making up the murderous stories about ISIS so they can bomb them to hell and back?

Even the baby rats?

Mohammad would take issue with this if they did not first check the pubes on the rats.

As for fucking the preteen rats, that is OK since he seems to have picked a 9 year old bride for himself.

I'm not the OP, Opie.

I can't believe you were gullible enough to post this crapola. This is an all-timer.

All I know is that people should start shaving their pubes before going over to the Middle East. That way when they go to behead you, pull down your pants and say, "Stop, no pubics!"

That is, of course, unless they are not true followers of Mohammad.

So your reasoning is -- "because I'd like to believe it, it must be true".

I have a lump of dirt on eBay. Wanna buy it? :rofl:

So your reasoning is -- "because I'd like to believe it, it must be true".

I have a lump of dirt on eBay. Wanna buy it? :rofl:

Are you suggesting that they are only beheading adults in mass and not children?

I have a feeling I could suggest Elvis is still alive and doing tours with Andy Kaufmann, and you'd buy it.

Nobody ever went broke underestimating the intelligence of the American public, a noted newspaper man told us. Obviously Jim Hoft is not going broke.

Jim Fucking Hoft.

SMH...

Forum List

Back