ISIS/Mossad: Dialysis?

Calling someone an Islamophobe makes no sense.......
Did it make sense to call me a supporter of antisemitism?

The word is invalid. It was created to intimidate critics of Islam. Jew hated is real and is proven by history. Islamophobia can make no such claim. Fear of Islam has been real since the religions inception.
You don't really think you are qualified to give me a lesson on the subject.

Of course it does.

Antisemites are the only ones indulging in the same false equivalencies as you.

Direct Dressage

Well, I assume hes saying that MOSSAD and ISIS are both terrorist organizations, whether they be apparatuses of nation states or classified as terrorist groups by another nation state, or not. How would you classify the PLO or HAMAS?

Thanks for asking. The point of this thread was to stir some of the discussions already presented. I don't entirely think Mossad is a legal or terrorist organization; I do think that there is sufficient controversy regarding Israel-Palestine to warrant some intriguing talk about how we're supposed to feel about 'nationalistic waves' by Islamic groups which fly under the 'flag' of terrorism.

To do that, we need to consider the grievances by the PLO (etc.) that Mossad has engaged in unsatisfying behavior.

Muslims have their own problems (e.g., Shia-Sunni conflicts). Can we coordinate 'sectarian considerations' with economic policy? Now that Trump is the U.S. president, I'm interested to see how he'll coordinate economic policy (e.g., OPEC) with eco-profiteerism (e.g., Algerian wind farms).

Incidentally, the CIA does sound much more 'legal' than Mossad! Maybe I've been missing the news...

Shia-Sunni Relations (Wikipedia)

Sunni-Shiite Differences (NBC)

9ff4.jpg

ISIS and Mossad are two well-known organizations devoted more or less to the 'defense' of nationalistic if controversial political ideas/ideals.

However, ISIS is considered more or less to be illegal to the Western world, while Mossad is considered to be more or less legal.

Is this differentiation clear?

Does 'vigilantism romanticism' complicate this discussion?

====

ISIS: We vindicate those killed by Western bias.
MOSSAD: We are funded by defenders.
ISIS: One can not defend an ideal if one is biased.
MOSSAD: No one is free from bias; defense is based on education.
ISIS: We are educated.
MOSSAD: Your tactics reveal you are crude.
ISIS: Guerrilla warfare is not always 'refined.'
MOSSAD: Refinement comes from diligence.
ISIS: How can one be diligent while being a 'pet'?
MOSSAD: Religious groups deserve a peaceful public forum.
ISIS: Sometimes 'favors' have to be wrought from governments.
MOSSAD: There's a difference between vigilantism and romanticism.

====

View attachment 95560

ISIS is a terrorist organisation that is made up of various islamic nationalities and has the take over of unstable M.E nations as their sole aim. Mossad is a national organisation dedicated to the protection of Israel and the Jews

If you cant see the difference you are heading towards becoming an islamonazi terrorist defender.

Calling Mossad a terrorist group is stupid.

As to your question, Fatah is no longer a terrorist organization, but Hamas is.

FIRST: No, it is not stupid. It is his opinion and he is entitled to it.

SECOND: Mossad has committed acts of terrorism, mostly in the form of Black Flag operations.

THIRD: Fatah is, Fatah isn't .... Hamas is, Hamas isn't. You've provided the proof yourself that an organization can be called Terrorists by some, but not by others.

And your only evidence of these alleged black flag operations happen to be the many hate sites

The word "terrorism" has an actual meaning.
It has several meanings depending upon who you ask. Israel calls anyone who makes public protest against Israel (verbally or otherwise) a terrorist. The United Snakes will incorporate the term terrorist to include any organisation that criticizes the US and/or Israel ... and whenever that's not possible the US will call it (or you) a terrorist supporter/sympathizer. You're not very smart, are you.

You need to get away from the antisemitic hate sites and learn a little something, instead.
You need to get away from the Islamophobic hate sites and learn a little something about people, the world, and life. I have travelled the world, including Israel and several Moslem countries. You haven't a tenth of the experience as I ..... so I guess you're fucked.

You are obviously too ignorant to know such a meaning so you toss it around willy nilly whenever convenient.
And you are obviously an ass with an agenda but without an understanding of Middle East affairs. This was a discussion until you lost control of your hate, rampant ignorance, and inferior complex. What are you going to do now, Bonzo?

Care to produce the first reported case of islamophobia then as you do know what the term means dont you ?

ISIS is a terrorist organisation that is made up of various islamic nationalities and has the take over of unstable M.E nations as their sole aim. Mossad is a national organisation dedicated to the protection of Israel and the Jews

If you cant see the difference you are heading towards becoming an islamonazi terrorist defender.
MOSSAD is a terrorist department of the Israeli government and has the destabilization and control over the whole M.E. as their sole aim. ISIS is a freedom-fighting organisation, that is made up of various M.E. Moslem nationalities dedicated to the liberation of the M.E. nations.

If you cant see the difference you are an Islamaphobe and heading towards becoming an and Imperialist terrorist defender.

MOSSAD is a terrorist department of the Israeli government and has the destabilization and control over the whole M.E. as their sole aim. ISIS is a freedom-fighting organisation, that is made up of various M.E. Moslem nationalities dedicated to the liberation of the M.E. nations.

If you cant see the difference you are an Islamaphobe and heading towards becoming an and Imperialist terrorist defender.
ISIS is a freedom-fighting organisation, that is made up of various M.E. Moslem nationalities dedicated to the liberation of the M.E. nations.
Freedom for whom? Their own extreme splinter group of believers that tolerate no dissent? They are "liberating" the M.E. nations by killing millions of Muslims.
I understand the concept that one man's freedom fighter is another man's terrorist. I do get that. But I don't know....I think you might be backing the wrong horse on this one.

....I think you might be backing the wrong horse on this one.

The MOSSAD is a terrorist organization and THAT is the point of this exercise. I'm not backing any horse.

Repeatedly calling a security apparatus a terrorist organization makes it a terrorist organization no more than repeatedly calling a fish a bicycle makes it a bicycle.

All you are proving is that you are very extreme, very stupid and very dishonest.

Repeatedly calling a security apparatus a terrorist organization makes it a terrorist organization no more than repeatedly calling a fish a bicycle makes it a bicycle.

All you are proving is that you are very extreme, very stupid and very dishonest.
Killing and terrorizing innocent people isn't the sign of terrorism? Gosh!

Forum List

Back