ISIS kills dozens of Turkish soldiers, captures German tanks

Bleipriester

Freedom!
Nov 14, 2012
Doucheland
Days after ISIS killed at least 10 Turkish soldiers and dozens of FSA fighters, another offensive on al-Bab by the mixed Erdogan forces proved to be a disaster, as well. 70 Turkish soldiers were killed according to ISIS, two modern Leopard tanks captured.
This proves again that only the Syrian Arab Army is able to fight ISIS, even victorious in the minority.

15673225_10157882271135361_956680147_n-696x392.jpg

Turkish Army offensive takes disastrous turn in east Aleppo as slain soldiers litter battlefield

The Video has been removed for violation of terms of service..............

And shall we now post a thousand articles about civilian casualties from Russian bombing campaigns.................Collateral damage will happen in War..............You hard on anything anti Syrian or Russian..............Saying SEE...........LOOK WHAT THEY DID.........

While using denial on the same thing happening from your side.............like Barrel bombs...........MAYBE......

You are a worthless cause.

And shall we now post a thousand articles about civilian casualties from Russian bombing campaigns.................Collateral damage will happen in War..............You hard on anything anti Syrian or Russian..............Saying SEE...........LOOK WHAT THEY DID.........

While using denial on the same thing happening from your side.............like Barrel bombs...........MAYBE......

This is just information here. If you don´t like information threads, stay out of my threads and stroll through the various propaganda threads that are around.

This is just information here. If you don´t like information threads, stay out of my threads and stroll through the various propaganda threads that are around.
Your video didn't work dumb ass..............

Yesterday, it did. If you wanted verification you could have searched the web but you only want to deny and insult.

Yesterday, it did. If you wanted verification you could have searched the web but you only want to deny and insult.

Not my job.....this is your thread and I wasn't on it yesterday............I entered a thread that had a non working video from the onset........which makes it a lame thread when you didn't fix this without me having to tell you it didn't work..............

Not my job.....this is your thread and I wasn't on it yesterday............I entered a thread that had a non working video from the onset........which makes it a lame thread when you didn't fix this without me having to tell you it didn't work..............

Thanks so much then for that I had to repost this ISIS propaganda clip.

Days after ISIS killed at least 10 Turkish soldiers and dozens of FSA fighters, another offensive on al-Bab by the mixed Erdogan forces proved to be a disaster, as well. 70 Turkish soldiers were killed according to ISIS, two modern Leopard tanks captured.
This proves again that only the Syrian Arab Army is able to fight ISIS, even victorious in the minority.

15673225_10157882271135361_956680147_n-696x392.jpg

Turkish Army offensive takes disastrous turn in east Aleppo as slain soldiers litter battlefield

Thanks to you for proving that your terrorist regime is running ISIS to target Turkey.

bashar_isis___yaser_abo_hamed.jpeg

Erdogan´s army cannot even hold their ground with Russian air support. I disagree with the support for the Erdogan army because they are there to give the land to the terrorist group of their choice, which is admittedly no longer ISIS in that region but Islamist terrorists are equal to Islamist terrorists.
I also question the legality of the support under the Syrian-Russian agreement.
Let them fight it out and bomb the winner, instead, then liberate al-Bab with ease.

Meanwhile, the people in Jarabulus protest against the brutal rule of Erdogan´s FSA terrorists.

Russian jets carry out airstrikes to aid Turkish Army in Aleppo's Al-Bab
Jarablus residents protest presence of Turkish-backed forces

Last edited:

I suspect we are to be confronted with globalist truncation of freedom of speech. Good Luck.

88 civilians killed by Turkish airstrikes according to "SOHR". How they obtain such numbers remains their secret...
Meanwhile, ISIS burned two Turkish soldiers alive.

88 dead in Turkish raids on IS-held Syria town: monitor | Daily Mail Online
I saw this video on US "fake news" networks. ISIS animals need to be annihilated on sight. No questions. Treat them as they treat all others. Hopefully, Trumps generals know and understand TRUE military tactics.

If Trump army annihilate ISIS your country couldn't sell weapon in Middle East.
Russia and USA want to lengthen the life of ISIS to sell weapons in the region.

88 civilians killed by Turkish airstrikes according to "SOHR". How they obtain such numbers remains their secret...
Meanwhile, ISIS burned two Turkish soldiers alive.

88 dead in Turkish raids on IS-held Syria town: monitor | Daily Mail Online
I saw this video on US "fake news" networks. ISIS animals need to be annihilated on sight. No questions. Treat them as they treat all others. Hopefully, Trumps generals know and understand TRUE military tactics.

If Trump army annihilate ISIS your country couldn't sell weapon in Middle East.
Russia and USA want to lengthen the life of ISIS to sell weapons in the region.
You mean the free arms for Syria?

Al-Qaeda arrests al-Qaeda terrorists arriving in Idlib after fighting for Erdogan in al-Bab.

"No reason was given for the arrest of these rebel fighters.

Operation Euphrates Shield was launched by the Turkish Army in October; it has involved several rebel factions, including the Free Syrian Army (FSA), Harakat Nouriddeen Al-Zinki, and Faylaq Al-Sham."
Fateh Al-Sham arrests rebel fighters returning from Al-Bab front

srvl9q5u.jpg

Erdogan´s offensive on al-Bab is so weak that ISIS has redeployed forces to Deir Ezzor, where they are not coming back from and now attacks the Syrian army near al-Bab, where they are also not coming back from. ISIS suffers heavy casualties in both the places in addition to the Palmyra battlefield.

Turkey has now officially requested Russian air support, stressing the coalition is not doing their job. A campaign to help Erdogan cannot be legal, however, as Turkish forces are embedded within al-Qaeda forces.

Forum List

Back