ISIS is using chemical weapons in Mosul

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
Wait, there are no WMDs in Iraq....right?

The damn military is lying to us about chemical agents on spent shells from ISIS, but we know there are no WMDs in Iraq. So why is the military lying to us?

The damn military is lying to us about chemical agents on spent shells from ISIS, but we know there are no WMDs in Iraq. So why is the military lying to us?

Cuz they got 'em from us.

how are you defining WMD? For the very shallow minded---WMD means NUCLEAR WEAPONS-------in fact MASS DESTRUCTION has, historically, only VERY RARELY involved nuclear weapons------100s of millions have been murdered without Nuclear weapons-----I ----specifically---consider chemical weapons to be WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION. Who is the "we" who "know" there are
"NO WMD IN IRAQ"-------I Iraq and Syria are FULL OF 'em

The CONCERN is that they could use chemical weapons.

ISIS came from Syria, allowed to flow across the border in mile-long convoys. Chemical weapons were used pre-Barry 'Red Line Fiasco' in the civil war between the terrorists and Assad forces. The terrorists claimed it was Assad, and vice versa.

I, like many, suspected ISIS suckered Barry by using chemical weapons they had acquired from taking Syrian weapons stockpiles, blaming Assad, Barry rushes in to threaten Assad, ISIS uses them again, and Barry injects the US into the civil war on his own.

This 'theory' is bolstered a little by ISIS now declaring they will use them to defend Mosul. WHERE did they get them then, and who is to say it was NOT them using it 'pre-Barry 'Red Line Fiasco''?

My guess is the chemical weapons, if used, will be those acquired in Syria.

the military does what they're told. but yes, i've heard from vets there were always chemicals in iraq. chemweaps have a relatively short shelf life, someone should mention that.

POWER GRAB - Iraq Makes Its Bid to Run the Show in the Middle East ...
www.nytimes.com/.../power-grab-iraq-makes-its-bid-to-run-the-sh...
The New York Times
Aug 5, 1990 - POWER GRAB; Iraq Makes Its Bid to Run the Show in the Middle East ... its relations with Syria and Iran it is now, when they share an interest in ...

the military does what they're told. but yes, i've heard from vets there were always chemicals in iraq.

lots and lots-------biologicals too. and even nitrogen mustard gas

Thanks hitlery....

Just like we sold nuclear reactors to N Korea - from a company Rumsfeld had once sat on the board of directors of - a mere two years before they were deemed part of an “axis of evil”. Aided by US taxpayer money provided by one G W Bush, under a plan/program initiated under the Clinton administration. Totally bipartisan. Wise up son.

Thanks hitlery....

Just like we sold nuclear reactors to N Korea - from a company Rumsfeld had once sat on the board of directors of - a mere two years before they were deemed part of an “axis of evil”. Aided by US taxpayer money provided by one G W Bush, under a plan/program initiated under the Clinton administration. Totally bipartisan. Wise up son.
Poor ambassador Stevens....

after watching several news segments last night on the fighting in Mosul, Colonel Asshat is FOS.

They did find WMDs in Iraq. Some soldiers even got sick from handling the old shells. Funny thing was, they were ours.
But we are the good guys..

Forum List

Back