ISIS is now free to roam about Sweden

Manonthestreet

Diamond Member
May 20, 2014
Around 150 terrorists who fought for the Islamic State in Syria and Iraq, have returned to Sweden, The authorities in Sweden have no control of the terrorists or the situation. The government is, after almost three years of ISIS, still discussing new measures, and has as usual scrapped those that didn't work, including a "terrorist hotline" that concerned people could call.
A large number of IS terrorists in Sweden - no control
Nothing like letting a trained army into your country who have no trouble smuggling grenades and such into the country. I wouldnt be surprised if this is happening all over,

Around 150 terrorists who fought for the Islamic State in Syria and Iraq, have returned to Sweden, The authorities in Sweden have no control of the terrorists or the situation. The government is, after almost three years of ISIS, still discussing new measures, and has as usual scrapped those that didn't work, including a "terrorist hotline" that concerned people could call.
Nothing like letting a trained army into your country who have no trouble smuggling grenades and such into the country. I wouldnt be surprised if this is happening all over,

It would be a terrible shame if their houses caught fire at night.

c5hxnpnwaai4mfi.jpg

It would be a terrible shame if their houses caught fire at night.

It would be a shame if america sorted itself out before it attempted to run the planet.

Yeah I hear Sweden is a post-apocalyptic wasteland these days...

:cuckoo:

I encourage you to watch Tim Pool's series on Goteborg, Malmo & Stockholm. The Swedes have some very real issues.

I encourage you to watch Tim Pool's series on Goteborg, Malmo & Stockholm. The Swedes have some very real issues.
The fake series that was disputed by Swedish authorities? No thanks.

Yes...those authorities who turn a blind eye to public funds going to jihadists murdering civilians in Syria...correct..those guys.

Yes...those authorities who turn a blind eye to public funds going to jihadists murdering civilians in Syria...correct..those guys.
You can't pretend to care about citizens in Syria while demonizing refugee citizens from Syria.

You can't pretend to care about citizens in Syria while demonizing refugee citizens from Syria.

Mois? I dont care.
My point, since, you are too dim to grasp it, is that the Swedish government is supposed to care about Swedes. Obviously, they dont, if they are allowing tax dollars (paid by Swedes) to fund ISIS ops in Syria. If they are allowing this to happen then it is a safe bet that they really dont have a grasp on the goings on in Muslim ghettos. Many of which are confirmed no go zones. However, this is not about ME. This is about SWEDEN.

Mois? I dont care.
My point, since, you are too dim to grasp it, is that the Swedish government is supposed to care about Swedes. Obviously, they dont, if they are allowing tax dollars (paid by Swedes) to fund ISIS ops in Syria. If they are allowing this to happen then it is a safe bet that they really dont have a grasp on the goings on in Muslim ghettos. Many of which are confirmed no go zones. However, this is not about ME. This is about SWEDEN.
Yeah, I'm fairly certain you don't know jack shit about Sweden.

Mois? I dont care.
Yeah, I'm fairly certain you don't know jack shit about Sweden.
I'm also certain that you provide no credible arguments to counter anything I have typed.

Forum List

Back