ISIS is back in US controlled eastern Syria

Not sure how long Isis can last in Syria with so much military force against them from all over the planet. Time to send in the Chinese and finish them.
I think they said that 4 years ago...

The problem is all that military force is there to fight each other, not ISIS.

So you side with the Muslims?

In this case we're more likely to support ISIS over Iran, merely because Iran is more anti-Israel.

Even though ISIS is more genocidal, and anti-Christian.

Zionism is a problem, most of the World sees it, outside of Protestant Bible belt types in the U.S.A. (Well Jews too)
You didn't answer the question, do you side with the Muslims over Israel?

How about no for an answer to Mideast affairs.
So you side with Israel. Good for you.

Nope. I wanted to stay out of Mideast affairs.

Israel is more wrong than Palestine.
So you side with the Muslim then. You must love sitting on the floor and eating out of a communal plate with your hand.

In this case we're more likely to support ISIS over Iran, merely because Iran is more anti-Israel.

Even though ISIS is more genocidal, and anti-Christian.

Zionism is a problem, most of the World sees it, outside of Protestant Bible belt types in the U.S.A. (Well Jews too)

So you side with the Muslim then. You must love sitting on the floor and eating out of a communal plate with your hand.

You sound awful primitive & desperate.

A.) ISIS fighting Iran to you is Muslims vs Israel. Apparently.

B.) Just because you prefer the more Liberal Jews over more Right wing Muslims does not change that Israel stole Palestine & have been oppressora.

B.) Just because you prefer the more Liberal Jews over more Right wing Muslims does not change that Israel stole Palestine & have been oppressora.
Muslims fighting Muslims anywhere anytime is all good. They're taking each other out, what's not to like? :biggrin:

Saying Israel should give anything back to the Muslims is like saying that the white man should give all of the Americas back to the indians. It's not going to happen no matter how many time the Muslims car bomb each other!!

Now it must be time for you to go kiss a carpet at the mosque.

Muslims fighting Muslims anywhere anytime is all good. They're taking each other out, what's not to like? :biggrin:

Saying Israel should give anything back to the Muslims is like saying that the white man should give all of the Americas back to the indians. It's not going to happen no matter how many time the Muslims car bomb each other!!

Yeah well the Muslim vs Muslim fighting & USA vs Muslim fighting & Israeli vs Muslim fighting have created this Refugee crisis.

You lack common sense.

If Iran is the major issue then ISIS fighting them is good by your logic.

The problem is you are dumb & primitive.

As for Israel they should expect people to resist colonization. But the sensitive snowflake Zionists cry when Palestinians fight back.

Yeah well the Muslim vs Muslim fighting & USA vs Muslim fighting & Israeli vs Muslim fighting have created this Refugee crisis.

You lack common sense.

As for Israel they should expect people to resist colonization. But the sensitive snowflake Zionists cry when Palestinians fight back.
I don't know what Muslim faction is what who, but it's all good, they do the dirty work for us and kill each other.

The Syrian refugees crisis was an internal struggle at the beginning, the US and Israel had nothing to do with it.

The Pals should give up. A people should know when they are beaten, like the Poles.

You lack common sense.

I don't know what Muslim faction is what who, but it's all good, they do the dirty work for us and kill each other.

The Syrian refugees crisis was an internal struggle at the beginning, the US and Israel had nothing to do with it.

The Pals should give up. A people should know when they are beaten, like the Poles.

A.) You should care, because ISIS despite being more genocidal, and anti-Christian is anti-Iran. (Which does matter, even though you don't think so, because you don't think at all.)

B.) The U.S.A created refugees in Iraq, Afghanistan, and Syria.

C.) Israel created Palestinian refugees.

D.) Talk about primitive, Morality makes right, and you make demands of oppression, truly revolting. (As for Poles which is off topic, Poland won most of the time when outnumbered, you don't grasp fairness, or anything Human, because you're not Human.)

E.) If not for Morality, Jews would have been goners in the Holocaust, and Jews would not have created Israel. Oh now I bet you care about morals.
You're such a doofus.

A.) You should care, because ISIS despite being more genocidal, and anti-Christian is anti-Iran. (Which does matter, even though you don't think so, because you don't think at all.)

D.) Talk about primitive, Morality makes right, and you make demands of oppression, truly revolting. (As for Poles which is off topic, Poland won most of the time when outnumbered, you don't grasp fairness, or anything Human, because you're not Human.)

E.) If not for Morality, Jews would have been goners in the Holocaust, and Jews would not have created Israel. Oh now I bet you care about morals.
You're such a doofus.
A) I care that Muslims keep killing each other for whatever reason they can come up with.

B) Syria was an Arab Spring type of thing. Now you know.

C) Israel has offered the Pals peace and their own country. The Pals need to give up already.

D) Poland is shit and nobody wants to go there.

E) You get a chubby at the thought of ALL the Jews being completely wiped out in WWII. You have no morals.

You're such a Polack.

You're such a doofus.
A) I care that Muslims keep killing each other for whatever reason they can come up with.

C) Israel has offered the Pals peace and their own country. The Pals need to give up already.

E) You get a chubby at the thought of ALL the Jews being completely wiped out in WWII. You have no morals.

You're such a Polack.

A.) You have no morals, you get off on dead Muslims.

B.) The U.S.A was involved in Syria's refugee crisis, by propping up anti-Assad rebels aligned with ISIS.

C.) All I hear is hand over the loot you owe me, you're so primitive thinking people who lived on the land for 1,000 should owe Jewish Israelis.

D.) Poland's stood up best to the Islamic refugees, but you don't care about Poland, because you just like the power of looting, and shooting. (Talk about primitive)

E.) I never said, or supported the Holocaust here, now you on the other hand specifically call for more dead Muslims. (You have no morals is right)

You're such a doofus.

You're such a Polack.

B.) The U.S.A was involved in Syria's refugee crisis, by propping up anti-Assad rebels aligned with ISIS.

C.) All I hear is hand over the loot you owe me, you're so primitive thinking people who lived on the land for 1,000 should owe Jewish Israelis.

D.) Poland's stood up best to the Islamic refugees, but you don't care about Poland, because you just like the power of looting, and shooting. (Talk about primitive)

E.) I never said, or supported the Holocaust here, now you on the other hand specifically call for more dead Muslims. (You have no morals is right)
"anti-Assad rebels", that says it all. You support dropping chemicals weapons on women and children.

You're such a doofus.

You're such a Polack.

"anti-Assad rebels", that says it all. You support dropping chemicals weapons on women and children.

I didn't say I supported anti-Assad rebels, or Assad.

I'm merely pointing out what the U.S.A had done.

It just happens to be ISIS is against Assad, and Iran, so Obama propped up anti-Assad rebels aligned with ISIS.

Now, Trump basically defeated ISIS, and thus Iran, and Assad have become more powerful in Syria.

As I said earlier, Republicans are retarded strategists.

Forum List

Back