ISIS getting their butts kicked

Support for terrorism is plummeting in the Middle East. Esteem for the US has been rising.
Got a link for that, Gertrude? John Kerry' s memoires?

Yep. I just provided you links. I can always back up my claims.

So go ahead. Show us some of that famous running of circles we have heard about now.

LMAO A Pew poll isn't facts
I said support for terrorism is plummeting. Support is measured by polls, retard.

I said esteem for the US has risen. Esteem is measured by polls, retard.

Do you end every sentence with retard, retard? I bet you're a bunch of fun at a party

"These are the main findings of a new Pew Research Center survey conducted among 14,244 respondents in 14 countries with significant Muslim populations from April 10 to May 25, 2014. The survey was conducted prior to the recent takeover of Mosul and other areas of Iraq by the Islamic State in Iraq and Syria (ISIS).1"

I am fucking overwhelmed by your ability to find a link...however irrelevant to today...

You asked for links, dipshit. I gave you links. I bet you were chortling to yourself when you asked for them, thinking you had stumped me.

Here's another one:
The horrific murder of Jordanian pilot Moaz al-Kasasbeh has generated shock and outrage around the globe. And if recent history is a guide, this brutal act will only deepen opposition to ISIS, and to violent extremism more generally, in Jordan and other predominantly Muslim nations.

Widespread concerns about extremism in Muslim nations and little support for it Pew Research Center
Give me a link for jihadists flocking to ISIS...bet you can't find one...

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/oct/30/foreign-jihadist-iraq-syria-

^^^^^^^^^^^ that's why you're a pissant Lt Colonel. Everybody has to do everything for your silly ass.

The United Nations has warned that foreign jihadists are swarming into the twin conflicts in Iraq and Syria on “an unprecedented scale” and from countries that had not previously contributed combatants to global terrorism.

A report by the UN security council, obtained by the Guardian, finds that 15,000 people have travelled to Syria and Iraq to fight alongside the Islamic State (Isis) and similar extremist groups. They come from more than 80 countries, the report states, “including a tail of countries that have not previously faced challenges relating to al-Qaida”.

The UN said it was uncertain whether al-Qaida would benefit from the surge. Ayman al-Zawahiri, the leader of al-Qaida who booted Isis out of his organisation, “appears to be maneuvering for relevance”, the report says.

The UN’s numbers bolster recent estimates from US intelligence about the scope of the foreign fighter problem, which the UN report finds to have spread despite the Obama administration’s aggressive counter-terrorism strikes and global surveillance dragnets.

“Numbers since 2010 are now many times the size of the cumulative numbers of foreign terrorist fighters between 1990 and 2010 – and are growing,” says the report, produced by a security council committee that monitors al-Qaida.

The UN report did not list the 80-plus countries that it said were the source of fighters flowing fighters into Iraq and Syria. But in recent months, Isis supporters have appeared in places as unlikely as the Maldives, and its videos proudly display jihadists with Chilean-Norwegian and other diverse backgrounds.

“There are instances of foreign terrorist fighters from France, the Russian Federation and and the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland operating together,” it states. More than 500 British citizens are believed to have travelled to the region since 2011.

So much for the vaunted running of circles around others on matters relating to the Middle East. :laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

Ya'll have a nice rest of your day. It's time for dinner, but I feel like I just ate. :badgrin:

"These are the main findings of a new Pew Research Center survey conducted among 14,244 respondents in 14 countries with significant Muslim populations from April 10 to May 25, 2014. The survey was conducted prior to the recent takeover of Mosul and other areas of Iraq by the Islamic State in Iraq and Syria (ISIS).1"

I am fucking overwhelmed by your ability to find a link...however irrelevant to today...

You asked for links, dipshit. I gave you links. I bet you were chortling to yourself when you asked for them, thinking you had stumped me.

Here's another one:
The horrific murder of Jordanian pilot Moaz al-Kasasbeh has generated shock and outrage around the globe. And if recent history is a guide, this brutal act will only deepen opposition to ISIS, and to violent extremism more generally, in Jordan and other predominantly Muslim nations.

Widespread concerns about extremism in Muslim nations and little support for it Pew Research Center
Give me a link for jihadists flocking to ISIS...bet you can't find one...

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/oct/30/foreign-jihadist-iraq-syria-

^^^^^^^^^^^ that's why you're a pissant Lt Colonel. Everybody has to do everything for your silly ass.
unprecedented-un-isis

Well if the UN says so it must be true

The Kurds are very strong and good fighters and they can take back territory in their region of Iraq but they alone can't defeat ISIS and they have very little help in that regard.

One, if Obama had not blundered and failed to leave behind a residual force, none of this would be necessary and a lot more Iraqis would be alive right now.

Two, how about we talk about Yemen, which Obama just recently cited as a "success" story but which is now run by ISIS?

Your cherry picking and selective memory are amazing.
If Bush had never invaded Iraq NONE of this would have happened. Yemen is NOT run by ISIS the people running Yemen now HATE ISIS.
Thanks for sharing your guess about what would have happened, Gertrude....heard it all before....prime libtard talking point.
Its no a guess chickenhawk. Its fact.

LMAO @ you calling him chickenhawk. I've known Deltex for a decade and he'll run circles around your limited knowledge of military and the ME
He's a chickenhawk plain and simple. ISIS is NONE of our problem. Let the Kurds and Syrians etc deal with it.He is a war monger and needs to be neutered.

One, if Obama had not blundered and failed to leave behind a residual force, none of this would be necessary and a lot more Iraqis would be alive right now.

Two, how about we talk about Yemen, which Obama just recently cited as a "success" story but which is now run by ISIS?

If Bush had never invaded Iraq NONE of this would have happened. Yemen is NOT run by ISIS the people running Yemen now HATE ISIS.
Thanks for sharing your guess about what would have happened, Gertrude....heard it all before....prime libtard talking point.

LMAO @ you calling him chickenhawk. I've known Deltex for a decade and he'll run circles around your limited knowledge of military and the ME
He's a chickenhawk plain and simple. ISIS is NONE of your problem. Let the Kurds and Syrians etc deal with it.He is a war monger and needs to be neutered.

:disagree:

He's a chickenhawk plain and simple. ISIS is NONE of our problem. Let the Kurds and Syrians etc deal with it.He is a war monger and needs to be neutered.
The only problem you people have is finding a wife that has a penis.

Forum List

Back