ISIS executes 250 Syrian soldiers

Figaro

VIP Member
Jul 23, 2014
Sickening ISIS slaughter continues as 250 soldiers captured at Syrian airbase are stripped then led to the desert for mass execution
Sickening footage appears to show Islamic State militants parading around 250 captured soldiers through the desert in their underwear before they are killed and their bodies piled on the bare earth.
An Islamic State fighter claimed the men were from the Syrian government's Tabqa air base which extremists seized on Sunday, potentially handing them warplanes, tanks, artillery and ammunition
Islamic State ISIS militants execute 250 Syrian soldiers World News Daily Express

The world gets more upset when Israel kills a terrorist...ssshhh...I just don't understand why people will give in and march to their deaths. I would think it would be better to die fighting. But since I've never been in that situation I guess I shouldn't be critical. Hopefully I'll never know

Saw this on CNN's news crawl yesterday, Fox's too. "And this is bad because...?" Syria's a state sponsor of terrorism, full blown enemy to Israel and the West. We're supposed to forget all that and start caring about their military getting wasted because the latest boogeyman did it? I don't think so. Hack away ISIS. Fewer you guys there are the better the world will be for the rest of us.

We don't need to bomb ISIS, should just airdrop em more ammo. Seem to fixing the middle east for us. :)

Sickening ISIS slaughter continues as 250 soldiers captured at Syrian airbase are stripped then led to the desert for mass execution
Sickening footage appears to show Islamic State militants parading around 250 captured soldiers through the desert in their underwear before they are killed and their bodies piled on the bare earth.
An Islamic State fighter claimed the men were from the Syrian government's Tabqa air base which extremists seized on Sunday, potentially handing them warplanes, tanks, artillery and ammunition
Islamic State ISIS militants execute 250 Syrian soldiers World News Daily Express

The world gets more upset when Israel kills a terrorist...ssshhh...I just don't understand why people will give in and march to their deaths. I would think it would be better to die fighting. But since I've never been in that situation I guess I shouldn't be critical. Hopefully I'll never know

Marched in intense heat, more torture by ISIS; time to act, the problem is, ISIS will take many innocents with them. Are they nihilists?

Marched in intense heat, more torture by ISIS; time to act, the problem is, ISIS will take many innocents with them. Are they nihilists?
or they just have no use for prisoners and don't feel like going to all the trouble of setting up a POW camp.

or they just have no use for prisoners and don't feel like going to all the trouble of setting up a POW camp.

The continual slaughters indicate the desire for........................an Islamic state wherein many Muslims must die. I still believe ISIS is less Islam than nihilist.

Enough objection to ISIS being a real nation as it is without them following the Geneva Conventions. :)

Really? The killings for the sake of killing, few confirmed "leaders", no method of government other than conquest, no agriculture, little business other than kidnapping for ransom, and theft, no consistant defined laws....these factors do not indicate "not a nation" to you?

Juan McCain's anti Assad shock troops continue their rampage, but Assad is still the nexus of Middle East evil.

Adjust your scorecards in pencil the trading deadline is aways off and some of the players are likely to change.

Really? The killings for the sake of killing, few confirmed "leaders", no method of government other than conquest, no agriculture, little business other than kidnapping for ransom, and theft, no consistant defined laws....these factors do not indicate "not a nation" to you?

And the USA began by doing what...? Glass houses.

Barbarians!!!

And Big Ears has no strategy for dealing with them...

152822_600.jpg

And the USA began by doing what...? Glass houses.

Agriculture, business trade, and working with those who lived on this land........the Indian wars were exacerbated by French and English policies. Did Jackson and a few like him commit slaughter? Yes, as did some First Nations; but there was an ideal, never silenced by those in favor of slavery. I do not gloss over the bad parts of US history; slavery, and the treatment of First Nations remain a stain, but coomparing the US to ISIS is absurd. Note, from day 1, many, including Adams, refused to own slaves and fought against slavery. Washington, like Jefferson was heavily in debt, Washington made provision in his will to free the captives. Martha Washington, to her credit (ignored by amatuer historians) freed the captives much sooner than Washington demanded. Jefferson owned HUMANS that were mortgaged, believed slavery would die out "naturally". He was WRONG, but the question was settled less than 100 years after the beginning of this nation.

Madison also remained conflicted on the issue:

• James Madison, Letter to General La Fayette, February 1, 1830.
  • f slavery, as a national evil, is to be abolished, and it be just that it be done at the national expense, the amount of the expense is not a paramount consideration.

• -- James Madison, Letter to R. R. Gurley, December 28, 1831.
  • "[The Convention] thought it wrong to admit in the Constitution the idea that there could be property in men."
  • We have seen the mere distinction of color made in the most enlightened period of time, a ground of the most oppressive dominion ever exercised by man over man."
    -- James Madison, speech at the Constitutional Convention, June 6, 1787

Agriculture, business trade, and working with those who lived on this land........the Indian wars were exacerbated by French and English policies. Did Jackson and a few like him commit slaughter? Yes, as did some First Nations; but there was an ideal, never silenced by those in favor of slavery. I do not gloss over the bad parts of US history; slavery, and the treatment of First Nations remain a stain, but coomparing the US to ISIS is absurd. Note, from day 1, many, including Adams, refused to own slaves and fought against slavery. Washington, like Jefferson was heavily in debt, Washington made provision in his will to free the captives. Martha Washington, to her credit (ignored by amatuer historians) freed the captives much sooner than Washington demanded. Jefferson owned HUMANS that were mortgaged, believed slavery would die out "naturally". He was WRONG, but the question was settled less than 100 years after the beginning of this nation.

• f slavery, as a national evil, is to be abolished, and it be just that it be done at the national expense, the amount of the expense is not a paramount consideration.

• "[The Convention] thought it wrong to admit in the Constitution the idea that there could be property in men."
  • We have seen the mere distinction of color made in the most enlightened period of time, a ground of the most oppressive dominion ever exercised by man over man."

You're right, the comparison is absurd. ISIS never use germ warfare like the US did against the Indians.

You're right, the comparison is absurd. ISIS never use germ warfare like the US did against the Indians.

The "small pox in blankets" loathsome event was smaller scale than most realize, some US troops stood trial for that heinous crime. Keep trying, oh, and did our 6th President ever own slaves, NO.

"The US and the Crime of Genocide Against Native Americans"
"On September 8, 2000, the head of the Bureau of Indian Affairs (BIA) formally apologized for the agency's participation in the "ethnic cleansing" of Western tribes. From the forced relocation and assimilation of the "sauvage" to the white man's way of life to the forced sterilization of Native Americans, the BIA set out to "destroy all things Indian." Through the exploration of the United States' Federal Indian policy, it is evident that this policy intended to "destroy, in whole or in part," the Native American population. The extreme disparity in the number of Native American people living within the United States' borders at the time Columbus arrived, approximately ten million compared to the approximate 2.4 million Indians and Eskimos alive in the United States today, is but one factor that illustrates the success of the government's plan of "Manifest Destiny.""
The US and the Crime of Genocide Against Native Americans

You need to educate yourself. The small pox infected blankets is entirely a MYTH...and you got duped again.

"The US and the Crime of Genocide Against Native Americans"
"On September 8, 2000, the head of the Bureau of Indian Affairs (BIA) formally apologized for the agency's participation in the "ethnic cleansing" of Western tribes. From the forced relocation and assimilation of the "sauvage" to the white man's way of life to the forced sterilization of Native Americans, the BIA set out to "destroy all things Indian." Through the exploration of the United States' Federal Indian policy, it is evident that this policy intended to "destroy, in whole or in part," the Native American population. The extreme disparity in the number of Native American people living within the United States' borders at the time Columbus arrived, approximately ten million compared to the approximate 2.4 million Indians and Eskimos alive in the United States today, is but one factor that illustrates the success of the government's plan of "Manifest Destiny.""
The US and the Crime of Genocide Against Native Americans

You mentioned germ warfare, not the trail of tears. The apology was long overdue.

You need to educate yourself. The small pox infected blankets is entirely a MYTH...and you got duped again.

A few INDIVIDUALS probably did give infested objects to First Nations. Deliberate? Not proven, and NEVER a policy of the US.

Forum List

Back