ISIS executes 12 Christians—including boy and 2 women who were raped and beheaded..Where is the Pope

Is there any wonder that Europeans, Christians AND JEWS, all over the world are looking at PUTIN AS A SAVIOR???..IF he does DECIMATE ISIS, you will have just seen the NEW SUPER POWER being born!....And our feckless, coward Obuma does nothing, but bluster!

Christianity Today ^ | 10-05-2015 | Shianee Mamanglu-Regala
Islamic State militants have brutally murdered 12 Christians, including the 12-year-old son of a Syrian ministry team leader who had planted nine churches, for refusing to renounce Jesus Christ and embrace Islam instead, the Gospel Herald reported. The horrific executions took place last Aug. 28 in an unnamed village outside Aleppo, Syria, according to Christian Aid Mission, a humanitarian group that assists indigenous Christian workers in their native countries. "In front of the team leader and relatives in the crowd, the Islamic extremists cut off the fingertips of the boy and severely beat him, telling his father they would stop...

Probably hoping no one asks how many Muslims the Catholics executed, burned at the stake, or otherwise killed for being Muslim.
In the last week?

Arabs aren't known for their dismissing things that occured centuries ago.

Is there any wonder that Europeans, Christians AND JEWS, all over the world are looking at PUTIN AS A SAVIOR???..IF he does DECIMATE ISIS, you will have just seen the NEW SUPER POWER being born!....And our feckless, coward Obuma does nothing, but bluster!

Islamic State militants have brutally murdered 12 Christians, including the 12-year-old son of a Syrian ministry team leader who had planted nine churches, for refusing to renounce Jesus Christ and embrace Islam instead, the Gospel Herald reported. The horrific executions took place last Aug. 28 in an unnamed village outside Aleppo, Syria, according to Christian Aid Mission, a humanitarian group that assists indigenous Christian workers in their native countries. "In front of the team leader and relatives in the crowd, the Islamic extremists cut off the fingertips of the boy and severely beat him, telling his father they would stop...
The Pope? You sound just like that other fundamentalist douche.

Probably hoping no one asks how many Muslims the Catholics executed, burned at the stake, or otherwise killed for being Muslim.
In the last week?

Forgetting the past is a recent devolved feature of Western civilization, just prior to it collapsing into chaos.

"Christianity Today" as news source. OMFG what an idiot.

The "story" is dated 5 October and claims this took place August 28 with this image....

isis-execution-of-children.jpg

Isn't it interesting that the same image was used in this article for an event in Iraq, in 2014

e3dam_920315_large.jpg

.... not to mention literally hundreds of other repeats in the endless stock photos of fake ISIS news.

Partisan hacks. They'll run with anything and claim it's a football.
I don't know where these psycho's find this crazy partisan crap. I've actually tried googling to find sites that post leftwing partisan nonsense to see if I can find anything to post that will annoy conservatives, and it's too much work! I don't know how they can find so much bullshit so easily!

I mean damn, "Christians murdered in the middle east... WHERE'S THE POPE?!" even though he's condemned it a million times.

I don't know how they have the energy to find this nonsense.

Link to the pope condemning it A MILLION TIMES, or you simply LIE, just like other TERRORIST MUSLIM LOVERS.... I should have realized only scum like you and Pogo would let that curtain of respectability fall and show who you bastards really are....TERRORIST sympathizers.

The LEFT is letting us know...any others want to come out of the closet and let us know your supporters of terrorism....Fugly, NaziBoy, WingNut?...any others?
Terrorists are evil. So are dumb fuckers like you Vig, however unaware of it you are.
You can TRY and spin it, Old Fool, but you are OUT OF THE CLOSET Terrorist lover and hater of Christians... your posts above are proof enough!

Christian haters? And you hate Catholics. So what does that make you?

And once again ---- LINK to any actual legitimate news source reporting this?

fuck you, you muslime loving son-of-a-bitch, and fuck your "LINK" idiocy, you are too fucking stupid to understand why your "legitimate" news sources do not report these atrocities, they are muslime sympathizers just like you and all these other stupid fucking muslime sympathizers on this forum. :up:
don't you understand, only the liberal nuts know what constitutes a legitimate news source, if they don't approve then it's a nope. Funny people the liberals. they really believe their shite. they know very little, and are puppets of the left. I challenge them any time to describe for me what does their version of legitimate mean?

BTW, you know they'll never answer it. They have to hold onto what is precious to them. What they consider legitimate.

Last edited:

The current Pope is Francis not Pope Urban II.Guess you could call on Pope Putin for your crusade. :eusa_eh:

Perhaps we will call him SAINT PUTIN, when he dispatches all the muslim scum from this world.... OR the Catholics could elect him POPE!
You serve as a good example of how wrong Catholic doctrine can be some times.......you should have been aborted.

fuck you, you muslime loving son-of-a-bitch, and fuck your "LINK" idiocy, you are too fucking stupid to understand why your "legitimate" news sources do not report these atrocities, they are muslime sympathizers just like you and all these other stupid fucking muslime sympathizers on this forum. :up:
don't you understand, only the liberal nuts know what constitutes a legitimate news source, if they don't approve then it's a nope. Funny people the liberals. they really believe their shite. they know very little, and are puppets of the left. I challenge them any time to describe for me what does their version of legitimate mean?

BTW, you know they'll never answer it. They have to hold onto what is precious to them. What they consider legitimate.

The fact remains, this "story" has nothing behind it except a single source of hearsay. It gives no evidence whatsoever. And there's a ton of that coming out of the ME. There are entire web pages about that alone: Fake ISIS News

--- not to mention, ISIS as a tech-savvy political activist unit invents and spreads its own propaganda as well, including faked executions and innumerable fictions of what they're doing. ------ As has every political propaganda machine engaged in every political propaganda activism, ever.

Knowing that, to sit back and swallow it all whole without ever questioning where it comes from is just downright stupid.

Which is why walleyed-man freaks out with "fuck you Muslime". I called him out on his gullibility swallowing a story that has nothing behind it. I did the homework he didn't.

The fact remains, this "story" has nothing behind it except a single source of hearsay. It gives no evidence whatsoever. And there's a ton of that coming out of the ME. There are entire web pages about that alone: Fake ISIS News

--- not to mention, ISIS as a tech-savvy political activist unit invents and spreads its own propaganda as well, including faked executions and innumerable fictions of what they're doing. ------ As has every political propaganda machine engaged in every political propaganda activism, ever.

Knowing that, to sit back and swallow it all whole without ever questioning where it comes from is just downright stupid.

Which is why walleyed-man freaks out with "fuck you Muslime". I called him out on his gullibility swallowing a story that has nothing behind it. I did the homework he didn't.
See everyone, I told you you'd never see what legitimate news looks like and from where. innuendos, all you got.

Unless of course you are part of ISIS. Are you?

See everyone, I told you you'd never see what legitimate news looks like and from where. innuendos, all you got.

Got a source yet? Quote? Photo? Link? Anything at all?

...... See what I mean?

...... See what I mean?
well I'm waiting for the definition of legitimate news source. Tell me what is legitimate and I'll give you all you want. Please, instead of answer a question with a question actually answer the question.

...... See what I mean?
well I'm waiting for the definition of legitimate news source. Tell me what is legitimate and I'll give you all you want. Please, instead of answer a question with a question actually answer the question.

The question was mine. It always was. It's you that has no answer.

...... See what I mean?

Sure, here you go, jack ass, the OP link.

ISIS executes 12 Christians—including boy and 2 women who were raped in public and beheaded—for refusing to renounce Jesus | Christian News on Christian Today

You reject any source these guys bring up as not legit and then whine that they failed your task you set for them?

Who the hell do you think you are you stupid fucktatrd?

...... See what I mean?

The question was mine. It always was. It's you that has no answer.

Because you accept no answer, because you are a fucking troll baboon, ass hat.

Like most of our politicians Pope is an Islam appeaser and a traitor, only wetsern folks themselves without dead 'churches' and homo policymakers can save our countries from diabolic teaching Islam.Our corrupted 'elite' has already sold us to ISIS and Islam.

...... See what I mean?

Sure, here you go, jack ass, the OP link.

ISIS executes 12 Christians—including boy and 2 women who were raped in public and beheaded—for refusing to renounce Jesus | Christian News on Christian Today

You reject any source these guys bring up as not legit and then whine that they failed your task you set for them?

Who the hell do you think you are you stupid fucktatrd?

Yeah ummmm... that's a different story, Dumbass. He's referring to Wildman's link (post 40) -- which has no source. And still doesn't.

That one in the OP, which is what we call a "different" story, we already did that a few days ago. See post 13.

Read much?

Like most of our politicians Pope is an Islam appeaser and a traitor, only wetsern folks themselves without dead 'churches' and homo policymakers can save our countries from diabolic teaching Islam.Our corrupted 'elite' has already sold us to ISIS and Islam.
Blah blah blah.

Same place the other Pope was as Hitler turned Europe into Satans playground.

Incredible isn't it! it's so true..."HISTORY REPEATS ITSELF!"
No, it never really does repeat itself. But you do......often.

I do it specifically to drive the point home to inbred queers! Now you know, that we know!

I do it specifically to drive the point home to inbred queers! Now you know, that we know!
I thought it was just because you're a brain dead bigot. Thanks for clearing that up.

In the last week?

Yeah, they bitch about the crusades.
Another group of worthies bitch about slavery.

Forum List

Back