ISIS cuts off the hands of four kids for stealing.

turzovka

Gold Member
Nov 20, 2012
Yes, the devil is real and influencing the hearts and minds of man. What this wicked, malevolent force is doing under the guise of Shariah law or whatever other extremist rule is truly from the pit of hell. And Barack especially (he’s a villain) and the cowardly congress do nothing. I do not understand.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2015/03/30/report-the-islamic-state-punished-four-children-accused-of-stealing-in-a-truly-horrific-way/?utm_source=Sailthru&utm_medium=email&utm_term=Firewire&utm_campaign=Firewire%20-%20HORIZON%203-30-15%20Build-MON#comment-8994149

Report: The Islamic State Punished Four Children Accused of Stealing in a Truly Horrific Way

Mar. 30, 2015 8:21am Billy Hallowell
As stories about the horrific violence perpetuated at the hands of the Islamic State continue to make headlines, a new report alleges that radical militants in Mosul recently cut off the hands of four children who were accused of stealing.

The story comes from the Al-Saraj family, whose members fled from Mosul to the Kurdistan region last summer, though they still have contact with friends and family who remain inside the areas controlled by the Islamic State.

A friend recently text messaged a woman identified as “SA,” one of the Al-Saraj daughters, explaining what purportedly happened to these kids, according to Rudaw.

“Yesterday they cut off the hands of four kids, ages 12, 11, 13 and 16

In a separate incident, Ibrahim, another member of the family, told Rudaw that he also saw a video of what appeared to be a young boy being shot in the back of the head moments after the boy’s father pleaded with a militant not to execute his son.

“He stole something. He wanted to eat,” Ibrahim said.

While family patriarch MS described the situation in Mosul as “paradise” before the Islamic State took hold, the family said that the crisis inside has devolved, with pay and electricity sparse and with food and necessities skyrocketing in price. Personal protection, too, is problematic.

“People are like sheep now,” Ibrahim said. “They don’t have weapons, only knives.”

The Islamic State’s brutal treatment of citizens living in the areas it has claimed is no secret, with the family’s matriarch, who was identified as “RS,” explaining what she has heard about the treatment of women from friends and loved ones.

“They cut off their hair. Some are stoned, some are shot, and some are beheaded for adultery,” she said. “If the woman has a boyfriend, the punishment is stoning. If she has more than one boyfriend, she’ll be shot.”

The Al-Saraj family remains in Dohuk, a city in the Kurdistan region, where they are safe from the horrors perpetuated by the Islamic State. Read more of their claims here.

Yep. And think....Obama and Holder and Sharpton demonize America's cops for how they handle thieves....but are silent on how Islam does.

They are doing nothing different than other societies have, the world is still a cruel and harsh place, and no matter whom has been president, they have not been able to stop it...

So why do we keep giving these bastards a pass? Oh, that's right, because our president is one of them.

So why do we keep giving these bastards a pass? Oh, that's right, because our president is one of them.

How is bombing them and arming Iraqi and Kurdish soldiers to fight them "giving a free pass?"

You really are a tard.

So what is every GOP presidents excuse?They never have stopped it....
They may not have stopped it but they didn't dedicate their presidency to "reaching out" to them either.
Horse shit..They waded into the mud also......By saying nothing, they advocated the norm...

They may not have stopped it but they didn't dedicate their presidency to "reaching out" to them either.
Horse shit..They waded into the mud also......By saying nothing, they advocated the norm...
What's the punishment for lying?
Cut out their tongues?
That would practically end the Democratic Party....because they can't open their mouths without lying.

Yep. And think....Obama and Holder and Sharpton demonize America's cops for how they handle thieves....but are silent on how Islam does.

Your schtick is lame. You don't NEED a schtick. You can actually comment on individual stories depending on the subject. Very little has to do with the police in America.

"Anybody going to see the new Avengers movie?"

"Anti-police propaganda. The Falcon's wings weren't really up."

Horse shit. This president is in bed with them.

What's the punishment for lying?
Cut out their tongues?
That would practically end the Democratic Party....because they can't open their mouths without lying.
More jazz hands sign language...
Jazz-Hands.jpg

Well goodness, are you jealous?

I wish I could get someone to stop by my house today. I need to move a really heavy sofa, and I could really use a hand.

Translation: I can't argue my point so I'll try to be funny instead.

Translation: I can't argue my point so I'll try to be funny instead.
As soon as one of them get pregnant, I will believe the sleep overs....

Forum List

Back