Isis cringes in fear as Obama takes center stage in the battle to save the world

My entire post was true. Your entire post was bullshit.
And that isnt just this thread either.
IMO, you don't know the meaning of the word "truth".
Your admision of defeat is accepted.
You've proven my point, shortbus. The truth is; I never admitted defeat.
LOL. Sure you did. Man up. Admit it. You really are a stupid low information poster.
Manning up! Something you also don't have a clue about. :cool-45:

I am not going to insult your intelligence my lefty friend, but I will make it simple for you one more time.
Sorry, I can't return the favor. You're a moron and don't know the first thing about the subject. Since you admit to not being a scientist, the only thing I can infer is that you're a parrot that simply repeats whatever fits your preconceived biases. Your #5 is what clinches it, since no one claims that human actions are "solely" the determinant of climate. What IS claimed AND proven is that CO2 and other gases absorb infra-red radiation. What IS known or inferred from other sources is that the concentrations of those gases have been going up since the advent of the Industrial Revolution with no known cause other than human action. Therefore, if the trend continues, how can we expect anything but warming? That's how real science works, with data and logic, NOT lists of disconnected facts, half-truths and outright falsehoods that denialists throw together to fool the general public.

Knew you would do it, you just could not help it. I am so happy to know that YOU are scientist; and in fact, probably went to the college, of lefty knowledge, lol.

Carry on, I have bigger fish to fry than an incompetent know everything like you, who actually knows nothing but what his handlers tell him.

Forum List

Back