Isis cringes in fear as Obama takes center stage in the battle to save the world

Gee I didn't know there couldn't be more than one global problem at a time. Thanks guys. Either only Islamic terrorism is a problem or only global warming is a problem. You guys are so smart.

Obungles focuses on GLOBULL warming for two reasons, a distraction and he doesn't have the first phucking clue how to defeat ISIS

Gee I didn't know there couldn't be more than one global problem at a time. Thanks guys. Either only Islamic terrorism is a problem or only global warming is a problem. You guys are so smart.
It's not a question of one or two problems...it's a question of prioritizing the dozens of problems and acting on them in accordance with that priority...and with a sound strategy.

Obungles focuses on GLOBULL warming for two reasons, a distraction and he doesn't have the first phucking clue how to defeat ISIS
It is pleasing to his nature as a community organizer....when what we need is a warrior.

He should turn the ISIS issue over to the warriors (military) and then go around whining about something that doesn't exist. He's just mucking things up anyway

Who needs guns when you have windmills and sun panels? A proud day for America...moving in the direction Liberace would be proud of and the Supreme Leader delights in.

The groups attending Paris climate talks on what they expect from the meetings

Yes the far left is now using "Climate Change" as the cause of terrorism..

However this chart shows that the AGW cult and their religious dogma are bunk:

CMIP5-90-models-global-Tsfc-vs-obs-thru-2013.png

Obozo is focusing on climate change because he can announce an agreement that will be worthless but sound good. Anyone remember his last trip to Copenhagen? What came out of that/ Yeah, nothing.

Obozo is focusing on climate change because he can announce an agreement that will be worthless but sound good. Anyone remember his last trip to Copenhagen? What came out of that/ Yeah, nothing.
Yes...an agreement he forged...and we know what credibility that adds...

It is pleasing to his nature as a community organizer....when what we need is a warrior.
Obama enlisted the right's man-crush. What more do you want? It's about time Putin did something besides running his mouth or starring in wingnut wet dreams.

Show me where GHGs are going down or it's the denialists that are serving up the bunkum.

Incompetent, irrelevant, and not material, lol. You guys are sooo done, I know it, you know it, and everybody else on here knows it too. Do you understand how much FUN it actually is to watch you guys attempt your usual bullshit, and get absolutely nowhere, lololol! We thought it would never happen, but the incompetence of the lefties and their surrogates......the ASTRO TURFERS, have proven us wrong. You have actually irritated the silent majority enough to take you down. That is really a hard project to accomplish, but somehow, you and your lefty pals arrogance, have managed to not only wake them up, but insure the bunch of you are so far removed from power after the next election, that you could not even get a school spending bill passed. Congrats you bunch of failures, llololol!

Incompetent, irrelevant, and not material, lol. You guys are sooo done, I know it, you know it, and everybody else on here knows it too. Do you understand how much FUN it actually is to watch you guys attempt your usual bullshit, and get absolutely nowhere, lololol! We thought it would never happen, but the incompetence of the lefties and their surrogates......the ASTRO TURFERS, have proven us wrong. You have actually irritated the silent majority enough to take you down. That is really a hard project to accomplish, but somehow, you and your lefty pals arrogance, have managed to not only wake them up, but insure the bunch of you are so far removed from power after the next election, that you could not even get a school spending bill passed. Congrats you bunch of failures, llololol!
I noticed you never discussed the science. Why is that? Couldn't be because you're talking out your ass and don't really know shit, could it?

Obama enlisted the right's man-crush. What more do you want? It's about time Putin did something besides running his mouth or starring in wingnut wet dreams.
You are supremely misinformed...or naieve...

Forum List

Back