Isis claims responsibility for Sri Lanka - retaliation for NZ attack

Non stop trolling reported.
Always what you snowflakes resort to. Nvm that your crying ass couldn't stop replying.
The topic is Isis is responsible for the Sri Lanka bombing, troll.
You are free to talk about that, snowflake.

Thank you for the permission like anyone need your permission at all.

Now can you explain why you keep on denying ISIS threat and why you denied what Obama said until I posted an article stating his words?
Why I denied Obama’s words? Are you even on the same planet?

No, you are past pluto!

First you attempted to call me a terrorist sympathizer and when I did not bite at that bait you claimed I called them a JV team when I had put a question mark after the question.

Now why is it you are trolling this thread?

I know why and your bait sucks.

So is ISIS a JV team and if so how can a JV team have so many followers and be responsible for so many deaths?

Always what you snowflakes resort to. Nvm that your crying ass couldn't stop replying.

Now can you explain why you keep on denying ISIS threat and why you denied what Obama said until I posted an article stating his words?

No, you are past pluto!

First you attempted to call me a terrorist sympathizer and when I did not bite at that bait you claimed I called then a JV team when I had put a question mark after their the question.

So is ISIS a JV team and if so how can a JV team have so many followers and be responsible for so many deaths?
He' just a muzzie loving pos that loves to derail any thread that shows his men in a bad light.

Told you. These filthy animals are as predictable as liberal denial. They are an evil people who need to be eliminated.

ISIS claims Sri Lanka bombings that official says were "retaliation" for New Zealand attack

Latest developments:
  • The death toll in the Easter Sunday suicide attacks on churches and hotels has risen to 321.
  • ISIS has claimed responsibility, but Sri Lankan officials have blamed two local Islamic extremist groups for the bombings, possible with outside help.
  • A senior Sri Lankan officials says the preliminary investigation shows the attack was "retaliation" for the March 15 massacre of Muslims at mosques in New Zealand.
  • Video has emerged showing one of the bombers walking calmly into a church on Easter Sunday with a large backpack.
  • At least 40 people have been arrested.
  • Tuesday is a national day of mourning in Sri Lanka, which has been placed under strict emergency laws enabling police to make arrests without a court order.
ISIS claimed responsibility on Tuesday for the Easter Sunday suicide bombings in Sri Lanka, as an official in the country said the preliminary investigation into the attacks showed it was "retaliation" for the massacre of Muslims at mosques in Christchurch, New Zealand. The coordinated bombings on Sunday, targeting churches and hotels in and around the Sri Lankan capital, killed more than 320 people.

Sri Lanka bombings claimed by ISIS as official says it was "retaliation" for Christchurch massacre of Muslims today - Latest updates - CBS News
But they said that Trump defeated ISIS and Oblama didn't..
We defeated Germany too, but they still exist.

No, you are past pluto!

First you attempted to call me a terrorist sympathizer and when I did not bite at that bait you claimed I called then a JV team when I had put a question mark after their the question.

He' just a muzzie loving pos that loves to derail any thread that shows his men in a bad light.

I have agree black flag is trolling but for another purpose.

Told you. These filthy animals are as predictable as liberal denial. They are an evil people who need to be eliminated.

ISIS claims Sri Lanka bombings that official says were "retaliation" for New Zealand attack

Latest developments:
  • The death toll in the Easter Sunday suicide attacks on churches and hotels has risen to 321.
  • ISIS has claimed responsibility, but Sri Lankan officials have blamed two local Islamic extremist groups for the bombings, possible with outside help.
  • A senior Sri Lankan officials says the preliminary investigation shows the attack was "retaliation" for the March 15 massacre of Muslims at mosques in New Zealand.
  • Video has emerged showing one of the bombers walking calmly into a church on Easter Sunday with a large backpack.
  • Tuesday is a national day of mourning in Sri Lanka, which has been placed under strict emergency laws enabling police to make arrests without a court order.
ISIS claimed responsibility on Tuesday for the Easter Sunday suicide bombings in Sri Lanka, as an official in the country said the preliminary investigation into the attacks showed it was "retaliation" for the massacre of Muslims at mosques in Christchurch, New Zealand. The coordinated bombings on Sunday, targeting churches and hotels in and around the Sri Lankan capital, killed more than 320 people.

Sri Lanka bombings claimed by ISIS as official says it was "retaliation" for Christchurch massacre of Muslims today - Latest updates - CBS News
So we are still losing troops due to Nazis?

No, you are past pluto!

Dude... :cuckoo:

Latest developments:

We did for a while after they lost.

Latest developments:

Last week??

Latest developments:

Last week??
Grow up man. Stop deflecting.

Well looks like I have to withdraw because the troll won't stop derailing this topic.

TAREK FATAH: Why Islamic terrorists slaughtered Christians in Sri Lanka.

The trio of America’s living liberal saints, Barack Obama, Hillary Clinton and Elizabeth Warren all used the phrase, “Easter Worshippers,” instead of Christians. The C word was beneath them.

Alan Keenan of the International Crisis Group, claimed the real victims of the Sri Lanka attacks could end up being the broader Muslim community targeted in the wake of the attack, irrespective of the fact their co-religionists carried out the blood bath.

Here are the words of the suicide bomber Mohamed Zaharan from his YouTube channel where he declares:

“It is a sin to live in Dar Al Kufr, (a country with a non-Muslim majority)” and “Even if a Kaffir (non-Muslim) does good things, I hate him, because he is a non-believer [in Islam].”
Whereas Islam’s foundation is based on ‘Tawhid’ (invoked in the name of the Sri Lankan terrorist group), which means strict monotheism, its exact opposite is the concept of ‘Shirk’ (the Christian belief in the Trinity). No amount of inter-faith dialogue can bridge the zeal of the Muslim to answer the call to end ‘Shirk’ from the surface of earth.

Colombo is not the last city to be attacked. It’s just the latest in a long list that began with Constantinople.

Forum List

Back