Isis claims responsibility for Sri Lanka - retaliation for NZ attack

Didn't I read they were some JV team we shouldn't worry ourselves with?
A varsity team would have been able to win something by now. Anyone with a twitter account can recruit a lunatic. Don't praise those bastards.
He's not praising them. You uneducated yokels haven't a clue.
Yeah they are the greatest military in history, hmm? :rolleyes:
Another failed attempt to derail the thread. Your bizarre comment has nothing to do with this topic.
Some braindead idiot implied they were some kind of varsity level army. Corrected for accuracy.

Obama said they were JV and I asked didn't I hear that from him!

Wow, you are going to lie and twist what I wrote but hey that is what you do as usual!

A varsity team would have been able to win something by now. Anyone with a twitter account can recruit a lunatic. Don't praise those bastards.
Another failed attempt to derail the thread. Your bizarre comment has nothing to do with this topic.
Some braindead idiot implied they were some kind of varsity level army. Corrected for accuracy.
Total falsehood. Black jesus was touting his "success".

Told you. These filthy animals are as predictable as liberal denial. They are an evil people who need to be eliminated.

ISIS claims Sri Lanka bombings that official says were "retaliation" for New Zealand attack

Latest developments:
  • The death toll in the Easter Sunday suicide attacks on churches and hotels has risen to 321.
  • ISIS has claimed responsibility, but Sri Lankan officials have blamed two local Islamic extremist groups for the bombings, possible with outside help.
  • A senior Sri Lankan officials says the preliminary investigation shows the attack was "retaliation" for the March 15 massacre of Muslims at mosques in New Zealand.
  • Video has emerged showing one of the bombers walking calmly into a church on Easter Sunday with a large backpack.
  • At least 40 people have been arrested.
  • Tuesday is a national day of mourning in Sri Lanka, which has been placed under strict emergency laws enabling police to make arrests without a court order.
ISIS claimed responsibility on Tuesday for the Easter Sunday suicide bombings in Sri Lanka, as an official in the country said the preliminary investigation into the attacks showed it was "retaliation" for the massacre of Muslims at mosques in Christchurch, New Zealand. The coordinated bombings on Sunday, targeting churches and hotels in and around the Sri Lankan capital, killed more than 320 people.

Sri Lanka bombings claimed by ISIS as official says it was "retaliation" for Christchurch massacre of Muslims today - Latest updates - CBS News

Where did I praise them?

Feel free to show where I did that and if not acknowledge you twisted my words because I used Obama own comment about ISIS\ISIL.

Obama failed to understand it was better to keep Assad and certain other in power because having power vacuums like in Iraq when Bush remove Saddam allows elements like ISIL to grow and take control.

So feel free to show where I praised them because I have never done that...
So you support one terrorist over another. Am I supposed to applaud?

More lies by you?

Obama called them a JV team, so your hero aka Messiah praised them and not me...

I feel like you think you made some kind of point there :cuckoo:

Wow, you are going to lie and twist what I wrote but hey that is what you do as usual!
He's just another liberal sham derailing threads that show muzzie swine for what they are.

Do you comment without trolling?

I know right? It's a complete waste of time to try and have a discussion with you trash.

He's just another liberal sham derailing threads that show muzzie swine for what they are.

I am sure black flag was praying that it would have been some white Christian radical and not ISIS the JV team Obama called them once.

Told you. These filthy animals are as predictable as liberal denial. They are an evil people who need to be eliminated.

ISIS claims Sri Lanka bombings that official says were "retaliation" for New Zealand attack

Latest developments:
  • The death toll in the Easter Sunday suicide attacks on churches and hotels has risen to 321.
  • ISIS has claimed responsibility, but Sri Lankan officials have blamed two local Islamic extremist groups for the bombings, possible with outside help.
  • A senior Sri Lankan officials says the preliminary investigation shows the attack was "retaliation" for the March 15 massacre of Muslims at mosques in New Zealand.
  • Video has emerged showing one of the bombers walking calmly into a church on Easter Sunday with a large backpack.
  • At least 40 people have been arrested.
  • Tuesday is a national day of mourning in Sri Lanka, which has been placed under strict emergency laws enabling police to make arrests without a court order.
ISIS claimed responsibility on Tuesday for the Easter Sunday suicide bombings in Sri Lanka, as an official in the country said the preliminary investigation into the attacks showed it was "retaliation" for the massacre of Muslims at mosques in Christchurch, New Zealand. The coordinated bombings on Sunday, targeting churches and hotels in and around the Sri Lankan capital, killed more than 320 people.

Sri Lanka bombings claimed by ISIS as official says it was "retaliation" for Christchurch massacre of Muslims today - Latest updates - CBS News

Where did I praise them?

Feel free to show where I did that and if not acknowledge you twisted my words because I used Obama own comment about ISIS\ISIL.

Obama failed to understand it was better to keep Assad and certain other in power because having power vacuums like in Iraq when Bush remove Saddam allows elements like ISIL to grow and take control.

More lies by you?

Obama called them a JV team, so your hero aka Messiah praised them and not me...
You are arguing they should be considered varsity. I'll let you figure out the stupidity of your post; if you can.

I know right? It's a complete waste of time to try and have a discussion with you trash.
Ironic

Where did I praise them?

More lies by you?

You are arguing they should be considered varsity. I'll let you figure out the stupidity of your post; if you can.
No he isn't, he is simply stating that black jesus labeled them that.

Where did I praise them?

More lies by you?

It was your boy Obama that called them that and I asked a question, but alas you forgot what your messiah said and believe I am the first one to ever ask that question...

Obama Fumbles 'JV Team' Question - FactCheck.org

So it was Obama comparing them to a JV team putting on a Lakers Jersey while they should not be compared to Kobe Bryant...

Sorry, you lose Black Flag and remember it was Obama comment or don't because you have selective memory issues...

Where did I praise them?

More lies by you?

No he isn't, he is simply stating that black jesus labeled them that.

Black flag is trolling us and think I am stupid enough to fall for a trolling game I created back in the early 2000's!

Just watching this on Channel 4 news and the Sri Lankan Muslim Council warned the authorities about these characters on 3 separate occasions. Shocking scenes.

Just watching this on Channel 4 news and the Sri Lankan Muslim Council warned the authorities about these characters on 3 separate occasions. Shocking scenes.
That's what happens when liberals are in charge.

Where did I praise them?

More lies by you?

It was your boy Obama that called them that and I asked a question, but alas you forgot what your messiah said and believe I am the first one to ever ask that question...

So it was Obama comparing them to a JV team putting on a Lakers Jersey while they should not be compared to Kobe Bryant...

Sorry, you lose Black Flag and remember it was Obama comment or don't because you have selective memory issues...
Calling them JV is an insult. Conservatives leapt to their defense and demanded they be considered varsity. Stop being an idiot.

Where did I praise them?

More lies by you?

Calling them JV is an insult. Conservatives leapt to their defense and demanded they be considered varsity. Stop being an idiot.
Pure lies.

More lies by you?

Pure lies.
How many years later and you rubes are still complaining Obama only tagged them with the JV title.

Forum List

Back