ISIS: Chemical attacks on Iraqi troops in Mosul

bull shit-------they had the recipes and the raw materials and the cultures

LOL from your own link:

"The munitions addressed in the report were produced in the 1980s, Maples said. Badly corroded, they could not currently be used as originally intended, Chu added."

If it can't be used as a weapon, it isn't a weapon. The weapons inspectors were aware of the unuseable degraded chemical weapons that were left in place. It's safer and less expensive to leave such material in place.

The existence of aging chemical weapons in Iraq was never the justification for Bush’s invasion, nor was it a secret.

• "Saddam Husayn ended the nuclear program in 1991 following the Gulf war. ISG found no evidence to suggest concerted efforts to restart the program."
  • "While a small number of old, abandoned chemical munitions have been discovered, ISG judges that Iraq unilaterally destroyed its undeclared chemical weapons stockpile in 1991. There are no credible indications that Baghdad resumed production of chemical munitions thereafter."
  • "In practical terms, with the destruction of the Al Hakam facility, Iraq abandoned its ambition to obtain advanced BW [biological warfare] weapons quickly. ISG found no direct evidence that Iraq, after 1996, had plans for a new BW program or was conducting BW-specific work for military purposes."
No WMDs in Iraq - FactCheck.org
Lol in no way was I trying to justify the Iraq war. I was just stating the facts.
They were still classified as WMDs. Sorry. Like I said, our soldiers even got sick. They even tried to hide it.

No, they were not classed as WMDs, because they could not destroy anything. No one tried to hide it, they were in known locations of degraded chemicals.

bull shit-------they had the recipes and the raw materials and the cultures

LOL from your own link:

"The munitions addressed in the report were produced in the 1980s, Maples said. Badly corroded, they could not currently be used as originally intended, Chu added."

If it can't be used as a weapon, it isn't a weapon. The weapons inspectors were aware of the unuseable degraded chemical weapons that were left in place. It's safer and less expensive to leave such material in place.

The existence of aging chemical weapons in Iraq was never the justification for Bush’s invasion, nor was it a secret.

• "Saddam Husayn ended the nuclear program in 1991 following the Gulf war. ISG found no evidence to suggest concerted efforts to restart the program."
  • "While a small number of old, abandoned chemical munitions have been discovered, ISG judges that Iraq unilaterally destroyed its undeclared chemical weapons stockpile in 1991. There are no credible indications that Baghdad resumed production of chemical munitions thereafter."
  • "In practical terms, with the destruction of the Al Hakam facility, Iraq abandoned its ambition to obtain advanced BW [biological warfare] weapons quickly. ISG found no direct evidence that Iraq, after 1996, had plans for a new BW program or was conducting BW-specific work for military purposes."
No WMDs in Iraq - FactCheck.org
Lol in no way was I trying to justify the Iraq war. I was just stating the facts.
They were still classified as WMDs. Sorry. Like I said, our soldiers even got sick. They even tried to hide it.

No, they were not classed as WMDs, because they could not destroy anything. No one tried to hide it, they were in known locations of degraded chemicals.
LOL ok

Forum List

Back