ISIS celebrates Brother Stephen Paddock

That's something because since 1982 the White population averaged at about 70%, but 54% of the mass shooters were White?
Yep. More than half.

Proportions don't ring a bell?
More than half is a huge proportion.

Because the majority of the U.S is White.
How does that explain your violence? You guys get mad and start shooting people because youre the majority? That doesnt even make sense.

You are right, your comment does not make any sense at all. Why are you lumping whites together? That is broad brushing and hypocritical. Not to mention racist.

Yeah thats what they do. They dont like the US. What makes you think they wouldnt be happy?

Authorities ( and Trump ) have failed to provide security therefore they deny any ISIS involvement and probably are destroying all proofs of Islam connection.

It won't be Trump covering it up, you can bet on that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep. More than half.

How does that explain your violence? You guys get mad and start shooting people because youre the majority? That doesnt even make sense.

You are right, your comment does not make any sense at all. Why are you lumping whites together? That is broad brushing and hypocritical. Not to mention racist.
Why am I lumping whites together? Because we are talking about groups not individuals.

Why am I lumping whites together? Because we are talking about groups not individuals.

So when I say black fathers do not take care of their children they are a group? I feel better now.

So when I say black fathers do not take care of their children they are a group? I feel better now.
Even though that statement has been totally debunked by the CDC, yes its a group. A better statement would be Black fathers take care of their children the best.

Dispelling the myth of black fathers (Opinion) - CNN

Even though that statement has been totally debunked by the CDC, yes its a group. A better statement would be Black fathers take care of their children the best.

I see "opinion" in your link. That is all it is. It proves nothing. And the CDC will say anything to protect government dependency so many Leftists count on.

I see "opinion" in your link. That is all it is. It proves nothing. And the CDC will say anything to protect government dependency so many Leftists count on.
Oh now its a 'spiracy huh? :laugh:

It has been, for quite a while.

He didn't ignore them and calling them the JV is no less a putdown than calling Kim "Rocket Man."
he ignored them and let them grow, the fact that they did grow into such a problem is 100% on him.
ISIS grew because Bush, after gathering ISIS together in Camp Bucca, never trained the Iraqis to fight and the Bush trained Iraqis just gave all of the Bush supplied armaments over to ISIS. Obama is the one who actually forced the Iraqis to fight if they wanted to keep their country.
And now another leftist lie to protect the boi king.
You simply can't handle the truth.
the boi king wasn't perfect.

Each time you posted, you posted a different lie, now you are out of lies, so you quote a line from a movie, proving you lack the capacity for banter.
You people are goofy. The big mistake in Iraq was disbanding the Iraqi Army. And to blame Bush or Obama for not preventing genocidal maniacs from being genocidal maniacs is absurd. Stop blaming our leaders for the actions of our enemies.

It has been, for quite a while.

You better put your tinfoil hat on before they locate you by tracking your weak brainwaves.
laugh.gif

Forum List

Back