Isis camp just across Texas border in Mexico

Again, you find it more plausible that every credible news outlet in the world is in on a conspiracy to keep this story quiet for some reason than the possibility that Judicial Watch was either making it up entirely or simply practicing shoddy journalism.

How's the mayoral campaign for conspiracy city going?

Why should I need some east coast nosebleed to tell me what's happening in the Sonoran Desert? I've watched this shit with my own eyes, boy. The MSM won't go near Mehico...they're too broke and chickenshit to head into the badlands for a story. You libs think being glib makes you intelligent....well let me tell ya, you don't know your ass from up about anything.

You saw ISIS with YOUR OWN EYES??!!!

Oh my god!!! This is serious!!

don't be cynical-----muslims in a group-----doing their thing

Again, you find it more plausible that every credible news outlet in the world is in on a conspiracy to keep this story quiet for some reason than the possibility that Judicial Watch was either making it up entirely or simply practicing shoddy journalism.

Why should I need some east coast nosebleed to tell me what's happening in the Sonoran Desert? I've watched this shit with my own eyes, boy. The MSM won't go near Mehico...they're too broke and chickenshit to head into the badlands for a story. You libs think being glib makes you intelligent....well let me tell ya, you don't know your ass from up about anything.
Sticking with the all-reputable-media-is-in-on-the-conspiracy thing, huh?

Gotta admire your tenacity if not your brains or grip on reality

Ok I am east coast-----I know that there are Islamic encampments up there ----
----in upstate NY-----Upstate NY is where SING SING is -----just a scenic trainride
along the Hudson river and you get to SING SING -----Lots of opened space there---hilly and mountainous and lots of hard core HICK people-----bears too. and snakes. ----no cactuses (cacti?) Up there where I worked now and then----there were ASHRAMS------secluded places for hindu/Buddhist wannabees---
and also camps for mujahadeen. My Mexican neighbor told me about Islamic
presence in Mexico-----easy access to the USA ---training with guns and no one cares. Please tell me what you know about it

Like I've already said, when it became obvious that Napolitano wouldn't finish Chertoff's fence or even patrol known crossing areas, citizen groups went to interdict the crossers. My background is recon and the border area is a lot easier to read than the central highlands of the RVN....you can track from the garbage and trash they drop....it's disgusting that these tree-huggers don't give a shit what's being done to fragile desert terrain.

The BP officers have plenty of experience with arabs and persians crossing.....the ranchers are scared shitless of them because they don't cross looking for a better life....much the opposite. The little lib boys in this thread cackle and play with their pee pees because they can't grasp danger...they don't understand it..they're scared of their own shadows so imagine what a dozen ISIS or Hezbollah fighters opening up with AKs in a shopping mall might do their burned out little minds.

Lots of stuff does not make the news for all kinds of reasons-----some of it
because there are people who do not want it to make the news and ---most
of it because it is too difficult to get the information and will not SELL PAPERS
anyway

----in upstate NY-----Upstate NY is where SING SING is -----just a scenic trainride
along the Hudson river and you get to SING SING -----Lots of opened space there---hilly and mountainous and lots of hard core HICK people-----bears too. and snakes. ----no cactuses (cacti?) Up there where I worked now and then----there were ASHRAMS------secluded places for hindu/Buddhist wannabees---
presence in Mexico-----easy access to the USA ---training with guns and no one cares. Please tell me what you know about it

Like I've already said, when it became obvious that Napolitano wouldn't finish Chertoff's fence or even patrol known crossing areas, citizen groups went to interdict the crossers. My background is recon and the border area is a lot easier to read than the central highlands of the RVN....you can track from the garbage and trash they drop....it's disgusting that these tree-huggers don't give a shit what's being done to fragile desert terrain.

The BP officers have plenty of experience with arabs and persians crossing.....the ranchers are scared shitless of them because they don't cross looking for a better life....much the opposite. The little lib boys in this thread cackle and play with their pee pees because they can't grasp danger...they don't understand it..they're scared of their own shadows so imagine what a dozen ISIS or Hezbollah fighters opening up with AKs in a shopping mall might do their burned out little minds.

Your observations are consistent with info I got from my Mexican neighbors----
they just walk into the USA

of it because it is too difficult to get the information and will not SELL PAPERS
anyway
And you think an actual, verified isis camp operating in mexico close to the border wouldn't interest the public?

Your "mexican" neighbor, he keeps a good eye on the border from the northeastern united states?

Okay boy....you come with me down into the Ajo area and we'll cross over into mehico at night. My conditions are these....you don't talk, you don't smoke, you don't cough, or yell if a rattler is by your foot...one fucking sound and I'll leave you there....we'll see who's got brains and a grip on reality when your ass is on the line.

anyway
And you think an actual, verified isis camp operating in mexico close to the border wouldn't interest the public?

how do you VERIFY it? Newspapers cannot afford to set themselves
up for law suits Do you imagine they carry membership cards? From
persons I have known who lived in Mexico-----just about everyone is
ARMED-----shooting and jumping around and just living------somewhere--
together-------It's hard to prove it is-----what it is ----that is PROVE IT----figure it
out on observation happens. -----much easier

Your "mexican" neighbor, he keeps a good eye on the border from the northeastern united states?

New to this area and still has lots of contacts in Mexico and ----lots of Mexican friends here------Mexicans are FAMILY ORIENTED

Okay boy....you come with me down into the Ajo area and we'll cross over into mehico at night. My conditions are these....you don't talk, you don't smoke, you don't cough, or yell if a rattler is by your foot...one fucking sound and I'll leave you there....we'll see who's got brains and a grip on reality when your ass is on the line.
You're so brave and manly. You win. Your batshit insane ideas have merit now because you've thumped your chest hardest.

anyway

together-------It's hard to prove it is-----what it is ----that is PROVE IT----figure it
It's called journalism.

anyway

It's called journalism.

a subject about which you know nothing. ------journalists do what they do
out of their personal ambitions-----newspaper publishers do the same thing---
that which gets published is a market issue

You're so brave and manly. You win. Your batshit insane ideas have merit now because you've thumped your chest hardest.

Uh huh, and you prove yourself to be the chickenshit I figured you were.
Sure i did.

Hey, say i agreed to go play border patrol with you-would you entertain me with "stories" about your time in the military?

People who LIVE there tend to know what is going on. I learned about ASHRAMS in upstate New York and ----mujahad camps----from PEOPLE
WHO LIVE THERE -----long ago I learned in which river mafia dumped the
weighted bodies------because I LIVED THERE. I have no idea what is going on
in Texas I don't live there

anyway

It's called journalism.

So again, you're saying that no journalist, acting on their own ambition, would want to report the story, and no editor would publish or broadcast it if they did, because the market wouldn't want to read/view it?

Come on. You can't really believe that.

anyway

It's called journalism.

So again, you're saying that no journalist, acting on their own ambition, would want to report the story, and no editor would publish or broadcast it if they did, because the market wouldn't want to read/view it?

Come on. You can't really believe that.

I happen to know----journalists write in their own self interest and newspaper
publishers publish in their own interests ---which is only ONE of the pressures
which is exerted upon them. ----there are others. If there is no benefit to the reporter and no benefit to the publication to ---REPORT upon an encampment of
muslims in mexico------then the story will not be published. Have stories about
encampments of muslims in upstate New York been published? I have been privy to cases of murder that did not make it to the local news. In the case of that
which is going on in mexico----it is very likely that there is no benefit in SENDING a reporter over there to investigate and---it might even be dangerous

Forum List

Back