Isis camp just across Texas border in Mexico

ISIS Camp a Few Miles from Texas Mexican Authorities Confirm - Judicial Watch

reminds of the buddy holly song
I don't think we'll ever recover from the mess this prez has created. Oh well I've got enough Varget for about a thousand more rnds.

You really need to get your news from a reliable source.

judicial watch isn't a reliable source.

You might want to go directly to the border patrol and ask them but they will only give you the truth. No one from isis has been arrested at the border.

They will also tell you that there's no isis camp across the border too.

Here's what a fact check site has on this. Notice it was updated yesterday.

snopes.com: Were Four ISIS Members Arrested at the U.S. Border?

People who need to be scared will believe anything, especially if they think they can blame it on Obama.

If they actually DID catch ISIL terrorists on the border, don't you think that EVERY (and that includes the "lamestream media") media outlet would be running the story?

Are these the Ebola infected ISIS fighters that conservatives around the web promised would come to the US last year?

Every light in the White House was lit on New Years Eve, Y2K....the Clinturds knew there were active terrorist groups in the US thanks to their open borders and shit intelligence gathering. They were huddled in the situation-room trying to figure out how to spin the consequences. LUCK prevailed because AQ wasn't yet ready to do the major attack that would come to a new Bush43. Of course we will be struck again, from across our southern border, and it will dwarf 9/11. That is the Rat way....play politics with national security and then scurry to their holes when the inevitable happens under a GOP watch.

People who need to be scared will believe anything, especially if they think they can blame it on Obama.

If they actually DID catch ISIL terrorists on the border, don't you think that EVERY (and that includes the "lamestream media") media outlet would be running the story?

I got that covered. The Lame Stream Media is hiding it so Obama can be reelected...

Wait, I mean the Liberal Media doesnt want to tell you because Obama is Muslim...or some mixture of insanity like that should do the trick

Personally, I don't think that ISIL would last very long in Mexico.

Cartels don't like competition, and they're better armed.

tyroneweaver

This is another one of those lies the right wants so badly to be true. Not surprising that Brietbart, Alex Jones and Allan West also reported it and the nutters are so gullible, they blindly believe it.

Oh and BTW, remember than "prayer rug" the RW nutters were all hysterical about?

That was also a lie. For those who don't already know it, that was an old Addidas shirt!

:cuckoo:

Good thing the Mexican officials are on the ball. It would be so easy for these terrorists to cross over the border, as some have. There are currently 300 known terrorists that sneaked in through the border and are currently unaccounted for after the catch and release. Is there anyone this administration won't trust to show up for their court dates?

Now the Mexican drug cartels are in cahoots with terrorists and apparently willing to share their territory for a price. The drug cartels come and go through our border like they own it. Well, in a way they own parts of it these days considering our own government put signs up in places warning us not to enter the high drug and human trafficking areas. I guess they just gave up fighting crime and let the land go to the violent criminals. Worked so well with gangs in part of our cities that they thought they'd try it at the border.

Entering the country is easy for illegals. There have been documented incidents where drug cartels will start shooting across the border and our guards, as ordered by the administration, do not fire back and instead run for cover. The firing continues until whoever is crossing the border has completed their trek and by then the guards can't catch them. I'm sure the cartels will assist the terrorists in crossing over successfully. They might even disguise themselves as average illegals and receive their welcome package that includes a pamphlet on where to get aid and a card to present to authorities claiming they are here for a better life and, therefore, qualify for Obama's program. You know, the program deemed unconstitutional by a federal judge even though Obama continues with his plans.

The liberals keep balking at the idea that terrorists have taken advantage of our insecure borders. How fucking stupid do you have to be to think that the worst people in the world won't use our lack of security for their advantage? Just the fact that they set up so close to us certainly indicates that they are gearing up for a strike. Meanwhile, the liberal media is more concerned with Christian bakers refusing service and now gushing over Hillary. No need to report on that really unpleasant terrorist stuff. Might make Obama look bad for lying his ass off about the threats.

"ISIS is operating a camp just a few miles from El Paso, Texas, according to sources that include a Mexican Army field grade officer and a Mexican Federal Police Inspector.

The exact location where the terrorist group has established its base is around eight miles from the U.S. border in an area known as "Anapra" situated just west of Ciudad Juárez in the Mexican state of Chihuahua. Another ISIS cell to the west of Ciudad Juárez, in Puerto Palomas, targets the New Mexico towns of Columbus and Deming for easy access to the United States, the same knowledgeable sources confirm.

During the course of a joint operation last week, Mexican Army and federal law enforcement officials discovered documents in Arabic and Urdu, as well as "plans" of Fort Bliss – the sprawling military installation that houses the US Army’s 1st Armored Division. Muslim prayer rugs were recovered with the documents during the operation.

Law enforcement and intelligence sources report the area around Anapra is dominated by the Vicente Carrillo Fuentes Cartel ("Juárez Cartel"), La Línea (the enforcement arm of the cartel) and the Barrio Azteca (a gang originally formed in the jails of El Paso). Cartel control of the Anapra area make it an extremely dangerous and hostile operating environment for Mexican Army and Federal Police operations."

http://toprightnews.com/confirmed-isis-training-camp-just-across-the-border-from-texas/

ISIS better step lightly, the drug cartel will kick their ass in a turf war ..

I find those reporting this story to be completely without bias or agenda. their integrity is beyond reproach

Not a problem....
It's not like our southern border is not secure.
It's not like little kids can cross at will...............

Wait a second....
We are so fucked.

That damn ISIS. I was at the supermarket this morning and they had bought up all the kosher hot dogs, and Homeland Security was doing nothing about it. Totally ruined my weekend plans.

8 miles from our border, eh?

Well, that's exactly where we want them. Due to sequestration, we no longer have the budget to fight them over there, so we brought them over here where we can keep a closer eye on them.

But if they get within FOUR miles of the border, let us know, mm-kay? Until then, we are ignoring them.

Yeah. That's it.

Forum List

Back