ISIS calls for Barron Trump's assasination

You know, ever since "trickledown economics" first came around, all the people who voted for tax cuts for the rich said that it would stimulate the economy because more people would be spending more money.

Well, they have done studies over the years and they have found that for every dollar in tax cuts that the rich get, it only generates 1.03 for the economy, because rich people tend to sock their money away in investments and savings.

If a poor or middle class person gets a dollar in tax cuts, it generates 1.63 for the economy. Why? Because poor and middle class people are generally living paycheck to paycheck and they spend more of their income on things like food, fuel, housing and the like.

Nope, "trickle down" has never worked.

How about for once, we try the rising tide lifts ALL boats theory?
you proved in your own post that it works then declared it didn't.

President Donald Trump’s 11-year-old son Barron is reportedly being targeted for assassination by ISIS supporters, the Washington Free Beacon reports.

In chatter found on the Telegram encrypted messaging app, pro-ISIS groups have shared details about Barron, including the name and location of the school he attends, according to the Middle East Media Research Institute (MEMRI).

“The initial message, sent on Nov. 21 by an ISIS supporter on Tele........................
ISIS Calls for Barron Trump’s Assassination

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

a55141f8-1810-4da4-a527-1616b95f6eaf.png

ISIS Calls for Assassination of Barron Trump
-------------------------------------------

This is how the leftis work jus tlike ISIS think alike, act alike can't you tell ISIS, ANTIFA, LEFTIST.............but to stoop low enough to make threates to a kid proves what SKANKS ANTI TRUMPERS and ANTI AMERICANS are..
Once again...we see religious assholes go after children.

I don't want Barron to be harmed, but it would be good for him to learn what it is like for the rest of us, who haven't had our every wish catered to. I guess that would seem like assassination to him and his family.
I don't think I have ever seen someone admit to being a pathetic, jealous little man so freely before.

Well done.

I don't want Barron to be harmed, but it would be good for him to learn what it is like for the rest of us, who haven't had our every wish catered to. I guess that would seem like assassination to him and his family.

I suppose you wish all of us to get cancer just so we can learn what it is like.

I suppose any of the Trumps having to live like 95% of us do would be as tragic as getting cancer for them.

You know, I'd like to see if any of the Trumps could make it for 3 months on 2,000/mo.
Most people aim for a more prosperous life.

I'm fairly certain if this was real, we would have heard from trump on twitter.

I'm fairly certain the only people who can't seem to figure out what's real and what isn't are those who need their parental Gov. telling them how to eat, breathe, sleep, how to move, how to think ..............Uhmm yeah that pretty much describes Trump haters lmao. Including you if you are seriously that dumbed down you can figure out that this isn't real or not omfg.

Not to mention it was on MSN's front page the other day too dip stick.

Last edited:
I'm fairly certain if this was real, we would have heard from trump on twitter.

I'm fairly certain the only people who can't seem to figure out what's real and what isn't are those who need their parental Gov. telling them how to eat, breathe, sleep, how to move, how to think ..............Uhmm yeah that pretty much describes Trump haters lmao. Including you if you are seriously that dumbed down you can figure out that this isn't real or not omfg.

Not to mention it was on MSN's front page the other day too dip stick.
dear retard

that's a very old post for this subject and I don't watch msn or any of the depressing news stations.

in the future, remember to go fuck yourself before you make idiotic accusations.

Forum List

Back