ISIS Calls for Assassination of Barron Trump After Posting His Personal Details Online

Well I guess you'll soon get your wish for a China-dominated world, because Europe is full of pussies who can't do anything without the U.S., and the evil U.S. is tearing apart at the seams. Guess we'll find out just how right you are, since apparently you know everything. I just hope you don't live here.

Well, it makes no difference whether the US thinks it's a pussy or not, China will dominate the world no matter what. It has a population 5 times larger than the US, 2.5 times larger than the US and EU put together. It's making things work for the country while the US is playing partisan politics and making a laughing stock out of itself.

But again, your argument is that because others are evil, the US isn't. That's nonsense.

I know everything? Not at all. But seeing as I've posted lots of things and your comebacks have been weak as water posing as tea.... I'd guess I know far more than you do.

Well I guess you'll soon get your wish for a China-dominated world, because Europe is full of pussies who can't do anything without the U.S., and the evil U.S. is tearing apart at the seams. Guess we'll find out just how right you are, since apparently you know everything. I just hope you don't live here.

Well, it makes no difference whether the US thinks it's a pussy or not, China will dominate the world no matter what. It has a population 5 times larger than the US, 2.5 times larger than the US and EU put together. It's making things work for the country while the US is playing partisan politics and making a laughing stock out of itself.

But again, your argument is that because others are evil, the US isn't. That's nonsense.

I know everything? Not at all. But seeing as I've posted lots of things and your comebacks have been weak as water posing as tea.... I'd guess I know far more than you do.

Probably because I haven't actually been trying to contradict you, because you're not even arguing the same point as me. I've never tried to claim the U.S. is perfect or hasn't made mistakes. In fact, that was one of the first things I did say. So your little novel is pretty wasted on me, to be honest. Once I noticed it had nothing to do with my point, I skipped it all. I think I've only actually read maybe 3-4 sentences of yours because the rest is just superfluous fluff that has nothing to do with what I'm talking about.

Why are you even on these boards? You know, the U.S. boards? I'm assuming you're European? Quit trying to poke your fat fucking nose in our politics, ugly as they may be. You don't know shit about this country.

Probably because I haven't actually been trying to contradict you, because you're not even arguing the same point as me. I've never tried to claim the U.S. is perfect or hasn't made mistakes. In fact, that was one of the first things I did say. So your little novel is pretty wasted on me, to be honest. Once I noticed it had nothing to do with my point, I skipped it all. I think I've only actually read maybe 3-4 sentences of yours because the rest is just superfluous fluff that has nothing to do with what I'm talking about.

Why are you even on these boards? You know, the U.S. boards? I'm assuming you're European? Quit trying to poke your fat fucking nose in our politics, ugly as they may be. You don't know shit about this country.

I said the US is bad and ISIS is bad. You said the US isn't doing this that or the other. I said the US goes around the world killing, you said what would ISIS do with nukes? I said the US is evil, you said the US promotes freedom and democracy. I said the US doesn't promote freedom and democracy, it uses democracy and freedom as a tool to get at other countries, and then you said something about China.

Sorry, every time I mention something you try and point out something else that doesn't really have much to do with what I said. Trying to say 'well, these people are worse'.

Right, you skipped it all.

So fuck off then. Another right winger on this forum who can't read more than two fucking sentences. Bye.

I said the US is bad and ISIS is bad. You said the US isn't doing this that or the other. I said the US goes around the world killing, you said what would ISIS do with nukes? I said the US is evil, you said the US promotes freedom and democracy. I said the US doesn't promote freedom and democracy, it uses democracy and freedom as a tool to get at other countries, and then you said something about China.

Sorry, every time I mention something you try and point out something else that doesn't really have much to do with what I said. Trying to say 'well, these people are worse'.

So fuck off then. Another right winger on this forum who can't read more than two fucking sentences. Bye.

Are you American or are you not?

And if not, why the fuck are you here? These matters have nothing to do with you.

Are you American or are you not?

And if not, why the fuck are you here? These matters have nothing to do with you.

Oh, oh, oh, bring this one up now huh?

It's been done before.

Rule number one. This forum is full of people who will use any personal information against you. Don't give them any.

Don't tell them gender, don't tell them nationality, don't tell them age, don't tell them where you live, you family status.

Because all people like you have are attacks.

FUCK OFF.

In other words, you're not even American, yet you're trolling the U.S. boards.

I'm going to hazard a guess and say that you're English, right? Do you like it when Americans discuss U.K. politics like they know what they're talking about, when really they don't have a fucking clue? I don't think so. What makes you think that it's cool for you, then?

In other words, you're not even American, yet you're trolling the U.S. boards.

I'm going to hazard a guess and say that you're English, right? Do you like it when Americans discuss U.K. politics like they know what they're talking about, when really they don't have a fucking clue? I don't think so. What makes you think that it's cool for you, then?

In other words I don't deal with people like you. Welcome to ignore.

The U.S. has made mistakes. The U.S. has also held the capability to annihilate the world several times over in the palm of its hands and has yet to use a nuclear weapon since WWII.

Now ask yourself what ISIS would do with the kind of power the U.S. wields. Yeah ... that's what I thought.

Again, I didn't say ISIS was good, but I'm also saying the US isn't good. The US wants to dominate the world, and knows that using nukes will set people against it.

ISIS might not use nukes were it in a position of power where it didn't feel threatened all the time.

Circumstances don't make ones actions morally better.

The US is evil.
*sigh*

Hence why a logical discussion is literally impossible with you. The US is evil? You have a truly warped view of reality.

Forum List

Back