ISIS Bride Unable to Return to America

No sympathy for her, she can rot in Syria for all I care but if she wants her 18 month old son to be raised by relatives in the USA I have no objection to that.
Speaking Of Which

No Relatives Are Pleading For Her
Isn't That Odd ??
I wouldn't either, she's a POS. I would however go after the child. No innocent child deserves to suffer for what the bitch has done.
The child is born to a jihadi and his wife in a foreign country. The child has no ties to this country, as is any other foreign child.
We could give the child asylum as long as it's put up for adoption.

No sympathy for her, she can rot in Syria for all I care but if she wants her 18-month-old son to be raised by relatives in the USA I have no objection to that.

In the 1800s and 1900s, the "Sun Never Set on The British Empire" because it extended to all parts of the globe.

The Brits colonized almost everywhere they could, including Muslim lands.

Once there, many natives and residents of those lands worked with the kafir soldiers in their missions to colonize and protect the colonists and their ventures from harm.

After they retired, many of the Indians and Egyptian and Pakistani Muslims sought permission to live in the Mother country they worked and fought and bled (and many who died) to defend.

Eventually, this permission became a well-practiced procedure of escaping the conditions of the third world to move to the highest lifestyle on Earth.

Great Britain.

And generations of Muslims moved there and generally got along well enough that no one made much of a fuss about the practice.

However, two or three generations later, guess who are growing up wanting to get serious about their 'birthright' religion?

Children growing up as Muslims in America should be expected to follow the words, instructions and example of their Prophet Mohammed.

That means children growing up as Muslims in America are not unlike a tomato plant which may not produce fruit at all, or may produce a lot of fruit.

But a tomato plant will generally do as tomato plants do.

And Muslims will generally do as Muslims generally do.
The child could be given asylum and put up for adoption to a Christian family and it's records sealed,kind of like a witness protection program.

I had originally thought maybe ok, let her back but then I have further heard that while In the ME, she had implored muslims inside the US to attack and kill Americans randomly by running them over with their cars or any means available. SO maybe it would really be a bad Idea to let her back... the only way I could see it happening would be if the CIA or FBI planned to monitor her every move in the hopes of turning up other ISIS inside the US or elsewhere. But other than that, she doesnt deserve to come back
There is another woman trying this in England. This tells me they think we are stupid and they can exploit our liberal weakness.

I’m glad to hear obama took away her passport. No way trumps letting her back in.

No sympathy for her, she can rot in Syria for all I care but if she wants her 18 month old son to be raised by relatives in the USA I have no objection to that.
I object to that. Her son isnt a US citizen. He was born and raised in the nation of his father.
Fuck her but her son may be welcome there are alot of good Americans that can not have children. If this makes a good American couple happy to raise a son, I am for these people having a chance at happiness. Just as long as the deserving couple that recieves the child is protected from the kids tratorous family I would like to make a good american couple happy.
As long as we make sure the kid is never allowed into contact with the family that raised his terrorist mother.
Are you crazy? Don’t you remember The Godfather when the guy shot don corliones mother. That little boy returned 40 years later to put a knife in his mother’s killer.

IF the US were to tell her she could come back the US ISSI would cut her fuclking filthy head off before she boarded the plane. FACT!!!!!

ISIS?

I thought St Trumpy eliminated ISIS.

That's the little joke between the Trump fans and the enemies of America.

We both know that the ISIS member's destruction referred to does not mean the end of ISIS.
As a point, we have Mullah Omar and Rashida Taliban to carry on the message.

Like many already said....She's not an American citizen......shoulda keep a low profile and enjoyed the fat, entitled American life. Too bad. enjoy the ME. Halla Halla Halla

IF they allow ONE terrorist like her a revolving door it will set a precedent, then they will ALL get a shot at being the bomber/Jihadist next door.

Watch Dems go to war with Americans to allow the next one back in.

Like many already said....She's not an American citizen......shoulda keep a low profile and enjoyed the fat, entitled American life. Too bad. enjoy the ME. Halla Halla Halla

IF they allow ONE terrorist like her a revolving door it will set a precedent, then they will ALL get a shot at being the bomber/Jihadist next door.

Watch Dems go to war with Americans to allow the next one back in.
A. It was obama who first revoked her passport.
B. Technically her father wasn’t a diplomat when she was born here. So she was an anchor baby. So she was an American citizen before she went on vacation. Lol

C. I am sure this was a plot and she is still a terrorist. The plot was to raise the baby to one day kill as many Americans as he can. Fuck letting either of them back. There was another woman the same day trying to do this in England. In fact usmb members were confusing the two stories that day. Isis must think we are stupid.

D. I think we should let her come back, torture her on the internet, decapatate her, drag her body through the streets all while yelling death to the Middle East. Alalalalalallllaaayea! See how they like it. We should also send some suicide bombers in to wack those moles.

------------------------------ kid has bad genes and kid is 'muslim' Marianne . If he ends up in the USA he'd be famous , write books , be on tv . influence others and end up working for his Mother Marianne .

------------------------------ kid has bad genes and kid is 'muslim' Marianne . If he ends up in the USA he'd be famous , write books , be on tv . influence others and end up working for his Mother Marianne .
They can find a family that would be willing to keep the kids out of the lime light and raise the kid Christian. The government could also make false records for the kid like the witness protection program so the child can't be traced. There's ways to do this, we should at least try.

Forum List

Back