ISIS Beheads American Journalist

Bush: 'I can't remember why we disbanded the Iraqi army' | Mail Online

It was the move seen as the single biggest mistake in the wake of the overthrow of Saddam Hussein in Iraq: the disbanding of the Iraqi army.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

How do these right wingnuts forget such recent history? How is it possible?

Actually rdean, I thought you were talking about the SOFA like NotFooledbyW and other silly people typically rant about. It would help if you would be more clear in your post.

Now that I know you're talking about de-Baathafication, I agree that was a problem but you're still missing the bigger point that this is bigger than Iraq.

Obama's Lybia, Syria ,Iraq, throughout the middle east. Even Europe and America

Obama's "Iraq"? Really? They Sunni Army Bush disbanded is "Obama's"? How does that happen?

You don't even believe the Sunni Army in Iraq either ever existed or was disbanded. Two minutes on Google and you can find out the truth. Afraid to go look? Chicken?

Actually rdean, I thought you were talking about the SOFA like NotFooledbyW and other silly people typically rant about. It would help if you would be more clear in your post.

Now that I know you're talking about de-Baathafication, I agree that was a problem but you're still missing the bigger point that this is bigger than Iraq.

Oh I'm missing the point? If you know where something came from and you know how it happened and you understand the motivation and cause, THEN and only then, can you begin to figure out a solution. Why is that so difficult to understand.

Republicans didn't even know the difference between Sunni and Shiite when they started this fiasco in Iraq? Without going and looking it up (which would probably never happen anyway) which sect to the Kurds belong to? Shiite or Sunni?

You gotta give the Kenyan credit for one thing: He was one helluva community organizer.
And the US is one big community. The right man for the right job.

Too bad Republicans hate Obama more than they love America.

typical hyperpartisan.
If you say the sky is blue he'll invent some way to disparage "republicans". I'm pretty sure he's a DNC operative pushing whatever party line/talking points they email him every day. He's about as "deep" as a birdbath.

Anyone who thinks "their" party or politician is "better" than the opposition has been thoroughly duped...or is an agent provocateur purposely agitating.
Both sides are exactly the same and voting won't change anything.

One side gets elected...the opposition is OUTRAGED at the lawlessness and promise to change things if they get elected...then the 2 parties swap places and now the OTHER side is OUTRAGED and promises to change things if they get elected...

Meanwhile taxes rise, wars continue, government grows larger...It's all political theater and controlled opposition. Only a complete fool would support one side over the other and really expect things to change.

Most Americans know ALL ABOUT their favorite Sports team but don't know ANYTHING about their government and what it's doing.

Senator Jon McCain posing with ISIS:
ISIS Trained by US Government
I beg to differ! My government is on the golf course as we speak, after delivering a very impassioned speech about the beheading. PBUH Hope it didn't distract him in his round of golf that he had to interrupt.

Obama's Lybia, Syria ,Iraq, throughout the middle east. Even Europe and America

Obama's "Iraq"? Really? They Sunni Army Bush disbanded is "Obama's"? How does that happen?

You don't even believe the Sunni Army in Iraq either ever existed or was disbanded. Two minutes on Google and you can find out the truth. Afraid to go look? Chicken?

Kinda of funny how you liberal Obamanuts dont have any problem with Obama bombing the hell out of Muammar Gaddafi, removing him from power and leaving behind a failed, terrorist state, but then again, liberals are a bunch of hypocrites anyway nothing new there:cuckoo:

That idiot had the worst case of Stockholm Syndrome I've seen since Parry Hearst!

His recorded statement sounded just like a suicide bombers last recording. I feel NO REMORSE for him, he was a useful idiot to ISIS, and had deliberately gone to the ME to stand up for these pond scum, radical terrorists.... He played with fire and was burnt to a crisp!

Forum List

Back