Isis beheads 15 of its own fighters after infighting in Afghanistan, say officials

Disir

Platinum Member
Sep 30, 2011
Isis has beheaded 15 of its own fighters due to infighting in Afghanistan's eastern province of Nangarhar, officials say.

Attaullah Khogyani, the provincial governor’s spokesperson, said the executions occurred in the Surkh Ab bazaar of Achin district.

Nangarhar, which is on the border with Pakistan, has become a stronghold for Isis, which in June captured territory around Tora Bora, the former refuge of Osama bin Laden.
There was no confirmation of the killings from Isis, whose local branch is known as Islamic State in Khorasan, an old name for the area that includes modern Afghanistan.

Isis just beheaded 15 of its own fighters

Infighting is a damn good thing.

I wonder how much inbreeding plays a role in these people's craziness? I used to think it was just due to their ideology (the generation warfare, the simplistic and ignorant belief systems, etc). Now, after reading up a little on inbreeding and a lot of countries that are Muslim, I wonder if they are really genetically "disadvantaged" in the mind?

Isis beheads 15 of its own fighters after infighting in Afghanistan, say officials

good

why stop at 15

Isis has beheaded 15 of its own fighters due to infighting in Afghanistan's eastern province of Nangarhar, officials say.

Attaullah Khogyani, the provincial governor’s spokesperson, said the executions occurred in the Surkh Ab bazaar of Achin district.

Nangarhar, which is on the border with Pakistan, has become a stronghold for Isis, which in June captured territory around Tora Bora, the former refuge of Osama bin Laden.
There was no confirmation of the killings from Isis, whose local branch is known as Islamic State in Khorasan, an old name for the area that includes modern Afghanistan.

Looks like they have finally turned on each other.

Desperate criminals always do.

Looks like they have finally turned on each other.

Desperate criminals always do.

so true. It is probably true that we have all seen the
GODFATHER series. Long ago I lived in a part of the USA
KNOWN to harbor mafia. ---------it was also a fact that it was a state ----and a RIVER ran thru it. --------I worked in a large local hospital-----STATE facility------there was something like a
MONTHLY delivery to the morgue of water logged body parts----for autopsy. Those mafia guys were killing each other left and right----just as it was shown on the film. Anyone want to guess the name of the River-----I AIN'T
sayin' -------it might unethical for me to reveal that info.
My advice-----DO NOT JOIN THE MAFIA

I wonder how much inbreeding plays a role in these people's craziness? I used to think it was just due to their ideology (the generation warfare, the simplistic and ignorant belief systems, etc). Now, after reading up a little on inbreeding and a lot of countries that are Muslim, I wonder if they are really genetically "disadvantaged" in the mind?

That's a good question. I read somewhere that 70% of marriages were between first cousins in Pakistan. I know there are a host of genetic disorders. I don't think they are all disadvantaged in the mind and it's real easy to get a bunch of idealistic people on board for a cause especially when there is constant instability.

That's a good question. I read somewhere that 70% of marriages were between first cousins in Pakistan. I know there are a host of genetic disorders. I don't think they are all disadvantaged in the mind and it's real easy to get a bunch of idealistic people on board for a cause especially when there is constant instability.

I am of the opinion that if they are so easily swayed and so ignorant in their ideology and can't realize that they are not only NOT helping themselves but are actually hurting themselves kind of shows a certain level of stupidity and ignorance that cannot be easily explained by ideological beliefs alone. Suicide bombers? Burning people alive? Burying children alive?

w/o any other way to get a win, they turn on each other for not being radical enough.

While this is great news, it is a message to the rest to be more crazy.

I am of the opinion that if they are so easily swayed and so ignorant in their ideology and can't realize that they are not only NOT helping themselves but are actually hurting themselves kind of shows a certain level of stupidity and ignorance that cannot be easily explained by ideological beliefs alone. Suicide bombers? Burning people alive? Burying children alive?

That's a good question. I read somewhere that 70% of marriages were between first cousins in Pakistan. I know there are a host of genetic disorders. I don't think they are all disadvantaged in the mind and it's real easy to get a bunch of idealistic people on board for a cause especially when there is constant instability.[/QUOTE]

I am of the opinion that if they are so easily swayed and so ignorant in their ideology and can't realize that they are not only NOT helping themselves but are actually hurting themselves kind of shows a certain level of stupidity and ignorance that cannot be easily explained by ideological beliefs alone. Suicide bombers? Burning people alive? Burying children alive?[/QUOTE]

I agree with that. A lot.

If you live out in a remote village and you are popping out 7,8,9 kids and dropping them off at your nearest uber religious madrasa because they are willing to feed, clothe and educate your children then there are some issues that need to be addressed. Any one of those issues would be skippy starting with don't marry your first cousin.

The kids aren't taught anything but whatever convoluted texts are being drawn from to justify a jihad. They memorize it daily and they are tested on it. That is all they do. There are 8 year olds fighting.

A primary issue has been radicalizing in the prisons in Europe. So, we have a disenfranchised group that is targeted. The same first cousin issues crop up there.

The same questions were asked with Nazis after WWII. How do seemingly normal everyday people make that leap? First step, dehumanize them. Jewish people stopped being human and became insects requiring extermination.

w/o any other way to get a win, they turn on each other for not being radical enough.

While this is great news, it is a message to the rest to be more crazy.

That and being power hungry. They are just going to keep on going.

Burying children alive? Where is that one from? I have never heard of that. And for what offenses?

More happy talk on Friday! :clap:

I agree with that. A lot.

If you live out in a remote village and you are popping out 7,8,9 kids and dropping them off at your nearest uber religious madrasa because they are willing to feed, clothe and educate your children then there are some issues that need to be addressed. Any one of those issues would be skippy starting with don't marry your first cousin.

The kids aren't taught anything but whatever convoluted texts are being drawn from to justify a jihad. They memorize it daily and they are tested on it. That is all they do. There are 8 year olds fighting.

A primary issue has been radicalizing in the prisons in Europe. So, we have a disenfranchised group that is targeted. The same first cousin issues crop up there.

The same questions were asked with Nazis after WWII. How do seemingly normal everyday people make that leap? First step, dehumanize them. Jewish people stopped being human and became insects requiring extermination.

Maybe this is the basic problem that they have. Their sexual instincts produce a constant flow of children, with a high multiplicative factor. But their land is finite, so the only thing that can balance them is if they kill each other.

A little bit like when you put rats in a maze, but put too little cheese at the end.

Forum List

Back