ISIS Attacks Church in France

isis didn't do a damn thing. two idiots with knives did. if they had a real connection to isis i'll be very surprised
How would you define a connection with ISIS?

I don't believe ISIS issues an ID card, but if cutting the throat of an iconic infidel in the name of Allah does not qualify as a spiritual connection with that fanatical cult I'd like to know what does.
let me lut it another way - isis did not direct this attack.

giving them credit is like blaming jodie foster for the assassination attempt on reagan

oh for fucks sake.

seriously? "it's been reported?"

let me ask you a question - isis supposedly has control over these two killers in normandy and the grand plan is to send them into a church to kill one person and immediately be killed themselves?

isis didn't do anything. saying so is giving them way too much credit.
You seem to think ISIS is a formally chartered, internationally recognized political organization with a recognized rank structure. It isn't. It is a loosely organized, widely dispersed mob of sexually frustrated, suicidal fanatics dressed in pajamas and sneakers and waving an improvised black flag. What most of them have in common is hatred of the Christian West which, under the leadership of influential morons like George W. Bush, has done a good job of destroying their physical world. Now they want to kill you and me.

If you'd like to become an official member of ISIS just kill some infidel while shouting Allahu ahkbar and you're in. (But I should mention the thing about the 71 virgins is bullshit.)

Glad to see the "religion of peace" is out showing their true colours.

What a joke. The non citizen Muslims need shipped home. Here and Europe. Let them poison China.

The best thing the world can do is to isolate these animals and let them kill themselves off. Block them from travel and immigration to the west

Last edited:
if there are veterans freezing on the street it is not because of a lack of resources available to them
What an abysmally ignorant comment.

The lack of proper care from the VA for medical purposes and the common displacement of servicemen from their jobs while overseas are just two issues that show that Veterans are NOT being taken care of, idiot.

Last edited:
oh for fucks sake.

seriously? "it's been reported?"

let me ask you a question - isis supposedly has control over these two killers in normandy and the grand plan is to send them into a church to kill one person and immediately be killed themselves?

isis didn't do anything. saying so is giving them way too much credit.
You seem to think ISIS is a formally chartered, internationally recognized political organization with a recognized rank structure. It isn't. It is a loosely organized, widely dispersed mob of sexually frustrated, suicidal fanatics dressed in pajamas and sneakers and waving an improvised black flag. What most of them have in common is hatred of the Christian West which, under the leadership of influential morons like George W. Bush, has done a good job of destroying their physical world. Now they want to kill you and me.

If you'd like to become an official member of ISIS just kill some infidel while shouting Allahu ahkbar and you're in. (But I should mention the thing about the 71 virgins is bullshit.)
Not to mention the fact that ISIS or Salafi Jihadist clerics are giving guidance to these suicide attackers to target them toward Westerners.

Another attack just to make Trump look good.

Funny how half the attacks make Trump look good and then don't.

Also, how does Trump look good? He's not going to stop this happening, he just makes suggestions about being tough, but then flips the next second anyway.

Surely in this day and age people can see through this nonsense (yes, I know, they don't, but....)

How many books have been written about this very thing? I read a John Grisham book that basically did the same thing.

Trump "looks good" because he is the only one saying what most people are thinking. That these third world barbarians need to be kept in their own countries. The fact that no Democrat can admit the obvious truth isn't the Donald's fault. You progressives look bad constantly defending these Islamic assholes, which is why so many are going to flock to Trump.

He seems to be saying "what most people are thinking" because he says two things or more for every topic to cover all the bases. It's not difficult to then relate to people when you're said you're pro and anti abortion.

Defending "Islamic assholes", no, it's just you don't take the time to see what I am saying. Maybe some people do defend them. I defend the freedom of religion. I defend Muslims who have done nothing wrong.

But then you get accused of defending bad people, there's nothing I can do if you're going to jump on things and make a massive issue out of things you don't take the time to understand properly.

When Christians do bad "oh, but I didn't do it", when Muslims do bad "all Muslims are responsible".

That kind of "logic" is always going to get you, because it's rubbish "logic" and you can use it for whatever you want.

Also, how does Trump look good? He's not going to stop this happening, he just makes suggestions about being tough, but then flips the next second anyway.

Surely in this day and age people can see through this nonsense (yes, I know, they don't, but....)

How many books have been written about this very thing? I read a John Grisham book that basically did the same thing.

Trump has repeatedly said how he will stop the terrorism.

It's not his fault that you are an idiot who cant remember jack shit.

The left refuse to even listen.

They think us starting a war with Russia is good, but standing against the Islamo-Nazis carrying out daily attacks against Western countries is bigoted.

Who said that, ever?

Another attack just to make Trump look good.

Trump is tough.

Wow. Doesn't mean he's sensible. Bush was tough. Bush was so tough that he got us all involved in a war we don't like, can't control, can't stop, and they're attacking in our communities.

Do you think tough is good?

Tough is the idiot bully who bullies because he's an idiot and can't control the world around him

Looks like ISIS is doing exactly what the progressives want: targeting Christians specifically.

This is exactly why the left supports Islam, and will continue to support Islam.
isis didn't do a damn thing. two idiots with knives did. if they had a real connection to isis i'll be very surprised

It's been reported. The claim was they were soldiers of Islamic State.

Don't you pay attention?

And the method of execution was pure Isis.
ISIS are savages.

So is the US.

I mean, the US went to Iraq and messed everything up and got millions of people killed. The US didn't think about the consequences, didn't care about the deaths, didn't bother to even understand the situation, made up evidence to "prove" they were right.

Trump has repeatedly said how he will stop the terrorism.

It's not his fault that you are an idiot who cant remember jack shit.

The left refuse to even listen.

They think us starting a war with Russia is good, but standing against the Islamo-Nazis carrying out daily attacks against Western countries is bigoted.

Who said that, ever?
Lol, are you serious?

Obama has been banging the War Drums along with GOP neocons over Russia's 'invasion' of the Ukraine for years now and yet cant even bother to mention the war ISIS is waging on our country and Western Civilization because they dont give a flying fuck..

ISIS are savages.
So is the US.

OMG, now the US is the equivalent of ISIS?

If you libtards hate America so much why dont you get the hell out?

I mean, the US went to Iraq and messed everything up and got millions of people killed. The US didn't think about the consequences, didn't care about the deaths, didn't bother to even understand the situation, made up evidence to "prove" they were right.

No, Sadam Hussein messed Iraq up for decades, you fucking cretin.

And when we attacked we spent millions using precision guided weaponry to minimize collateral damage and casualties.

Do you idiots ever get tired of looking fucking stupid?

Defending "Islamic assholes", no, it's just you don't take the time to see what I am saying. Maybe some people do defend them. I defend the freedom of religion. I defend Muslims who have done nothing wrong.
You just equivocated ISIS and the USA, so yes, you do defend Jihadi terrorists, you fucking liar.

Forum List

Back