Isfahan “they say our enemy is America, but our enemy is right here”

The protests are likely a CIA plot. After the massive crowds mourning the general murdered in cold blood by Donnie, I tend to doubt these protests are legitimate.

Ibn Riad - ابن رياض on Twitter

One initial thing to note is just how organised they seemed to be. There are videos circulating of the protesters wearing body armour, acting in teams to draw in riot police, shining lasers from tops of buildings, etc - in short, Maidan/Hong Kong tactics.
.....your posts are not even close to being sensible

I’m angry at idiots like you, who are so easily duped by a lying government. How can you be so fucking dumb?
I’m angry at idiots like you, who are so easily duped by a lying government. How can you be so fucking dumb?

So what is your argument here? That the people are protesting the war mongering elements of their government and that's a good thing?

If so, I will agree and hope we learn from it.
These American warmongers are some kind of special stupid. They haven’t learned a damn thing these 20 years. It’s all right in front of their eyes, but they can’t see it.

I didn’t think this level of ignorance was even possible.

The protests are likely a CIA plot. After the massive crowds mourning the general murdered in cold blood by Donnie, I tend to doubt these protests are legitimate.

Ibn Riad - ابن رياض on Twitter

One initial thing to note is just how organised they seemed to be. There are videos circulating of the protesters wearing body armour, acting in teams to draw in riot police, shining lasers from tops of buildings, etc - in short, Maidan/Hong Kong tactics.
.....your posts are not even close to being sensible
Not to a dumb fucker warmonger. I might as well being posting in French.

Muslim wackos do not value human life the way you do and there is no limit to how many the radicals will kill while serving “The allah”
I think you're a bit wrong about that. They do value life and are willing to sacrifice it for their big picture. No religious wacko, regardless of sect, has more influence than "The Allah" which to Islamist is, "God", both who BTW, has been an excuse for religious wacko's since religion was invented. The different sects of Islam aren't a lot different than the different sects of Christianity. Each believes his way leads to streets paved with gold- or whatever the utopia of the day is. It has been that way since religion was invented. In the ME they refuse to let outsiders be players and are willing to die for it. They use fundamentalist as tools for public display and, at the top of their heap there are double standards which the fundamentalist despise and currently blame *Western Culture* for the corruption. Saudi is the perfect example and make no mistake that is one of the fundamentalists targets, along side Israel and guess who *allies* with both? And guess who made a deal with Saudi to protect it's interests in the ME? Guess who has contributed the the rise of Israeli prominence and military power?
Guess who doesn't even have to report it's Nuclear arsenal? And guess who is telling Iran it has to. Double Standards. That pisses off anybody, especially fundamentalist.

I'm disappointed in Trump from the perspective that he considers himself a deal maker- no I didn't/don't vote for Republicans or Democrats so don't go there- making a deal requires all involved win- being forced into submission isn't a win win. It's one sided.

I'm amazed at the number of people in this alleged free country, called The United States, are so ready to give up their right to trade as they see fit and with whom and have their rights in other areas so restricted as to render them worthless and boast about being free. What does this have to do with Iran you ask? Free Trade. It's economics ensures and insures win win. It doesn't matter where it's practiced traders will look to benefit themselves which in turn benefits those they trade with and it grows exponentially and organically. Allowing another, especially a "leader", regardless of his religious perspective ensures he wins, not the involved. Free is unencumbered. Trade is an exchange. Unencumbered exchange equals free trade. Win win.

You are special. You think I’m duped by the government.

You are the poster fag for warmongers

No.

You're angry because America is getting greater as we speak. And the greater America is, the smaller, and more laughable you are.

you're duped by everything

No.

You're angry because America is getting greater as we speak. And the greater America is, the smaller, and more laughable you are.
LMFAO. You think murdering a foreign leader in cold blood, makes us greater. It’s the exact opposite doofus.

You are some kind of special stupid.

Don’t be dumb. Dumb fuck
You seem angry that terrorists aren't more popular.

you're duped by everything
Says the government dupe. LMFAO.

Iran will never be any good until they get rid of their murderous leaders posing as religious men. Iran's leadership is no better than MS13.

Murderous leaders posing as religious men......I've seen that somewhere before.

Pompeo, Hoping to Precipitate the Rapture, Pushed Trump to Strike Iranian General Soleimani — Buzzflash
In the future, please don't ever expose my eyes to anything written by the Daily Koz. Koz believers are a big enemy to this country.

Iran will never be any good until they get rid of their murderous leaders posing as religious men. Iran's leadership is no better than MS13.

Murderous leaders posing as religious men......I've seen that somewhere before.

Pompeo, Hoping to Precipitate the Rapture, Pushed Trump to Strike Iranian General Soleimani — Buzzflash
In the future, please don't ever expose my eyes to anything written by the Daily Koz. Koz believers are a big enemy to this country.

People often times find things that make them think or question their beliefs as offensive.

The UK ambassador was also arrested by Iranian police and held for three hours after stopping at a candle light vigil that turned into a protest. He was accused of inciting insurrection.

Are the Iranian mullahs and regime that dense? It is obvious they tried to do a false flag and murdered their own and got caught in it when Ukrainian investigators found some debris from Iran's own missiles at the crash site.
I say Aya~assahola Kuminmommy be targeted by the drone on da head.Take out a few jingle bell dolts with him. It'll motivite the Iranian hippies a lil more

Muslim wackos do not value human life the way you do and there is no limit to how many the radicals will kill while serving “The allah”
I think you're a bit wrong about that. They do value life and are willing to sacrifice it for their big picture. No religious wacko, regardless of sect, has more influence than "The Allah" which to Islamist is, "God", both who BTW, has been an excuse for religious wacko's since religion was invented. The different sects of Islam aren't a lot different than the different sects of Christianity. Each believes his way leads to streets paved with gold- or whatever the utopia of the day is. It has been that way since religion was invented. In the ME they refuse to let outsiders be players and are willing to die for it. They use fundamentalist as tools for public display and, at the top of their heap there are double standards which the fundamentalist despise and currently blame *Western Culture* for the corruption. Saudi is the perfect example and make no mistake that is one of the fundamentalists targets, along side Israel and guess who *allies* with both? And guess who made a deal with Saudi to protect it's interests in the ME? Guess who has contributed the the rise of Israeli prominence and military power?
Guess who doesn't even have to report it's Nuclear arsenal? And guess who is telling Iran it has to. Double Standards. That pisses off anybody, especially fundamentalist.

I'm disappointed in Trump from the perspective that he considers himself a deal maker- no I didn't/don't vote for Republicans or Democrats so don't go there- making a deal requires all involved win- being forced into submission isn't a win win. It's one sided.

I'm amazed at the number of people in this alleged free country, called The United States, are so ready to give up their right to trade as they see fit and with whom and have their rights in other areas so restricted as to render them worthless and boast about being free. What does this have to do with Iran you ask? Free Trade. It's economics ensures and insures win win. It doesn't matter where it's practiced traders will look to benefit themselves which in turn benefits those they trade with and it grows exponentially and organically. Allowing another, especially a "leader", regardless of his religious perspective ensures he wins, not the involved. Free is unencumbered. Trade is an exchange. Unencumbered exchange equals free trade. Win win.
I dont agree that islam is no different than Christianity

it is radically different in its willingness to employ violence to impose its religion on unbelievers

LMFAO. You think murdering a foreign leader in cold blood, makes us greater. It’s the exact opposite doofus.

You are some kind of special stupid.
It makes our embassies more safe. It makes our people more safe. It is a blow to a terrorist rogue state that has declared since the Carter days it wants to wipe us off the map, same for Israel.

I can't think of a single reason why liquidating Qasem Soleimani was a bad thing.

it is radically different in its willingness to employ violence to impose its religion on unbelievers

How many countries do we currently have our military in?

How many countries do we currently have our military in?
Do you consider America to be a Christian theocracy?

and if so how many Bibles did our soldiers hand out last last year?

the answer is none

nor did we kill anyone for not accepting Jesus

New Topics

Forum List

Back