Isfahan “they say our enemy is America, but our enemy is right here”

The protests are likely a CIA plot. After the massive crowds mourning the general murdered in cold blood by Donnie, I tend to doubt these protests are legitimate.

Ibn Riad - ابن رياض on Twitter

One initial thing to note is just how organised they seemed to be. There are videos circulating of the protesters wearing body armour, acting in teams to draw in riot police, shining lasers from tops of buildings, etc - in short, Maidan/Hong Kong tactics.
Weirdo. :cuckoo:
Another dupe who knows nothing about the decades long nefarious acts committed by the CIA.

Statists. Ugh!
Shut up, conspiracy clown.
Yeah pea brains like you don’t know the CIA’s history.

Glad people discovered that there are Iranians there who don't want to be ruled by a theocratic dictatorship.....let them launch their own revolution and we keep the fuck out of it.....

Keep that in mind when you opine for your own theocratic dictatorship here.....

Change can only come from within.
When is your community going to learn that lesson?

If you have something to say, say it.
I just did. Care to answer the question? Nah, youre gonna run like a bitch.

Sorry, I have no clue what you are asking. I live in a small town in WV, what are we supposed to learn?
He doesn’t know anything about the CIA, so he likely is incapable of communicating in the written word. Expect one syllable three word sentences.

azec52a9lfa41.jpg

The Iranian's are a proud people and detest having foreign powers meddling in their internal affairs. Just like we would if the shoe was on the other foot. ... :cool:
Yeah, maybe. That is why they tolerated foreign rulers for almost 1000 years.

IRAN: “You Killed Our Geniuses” – Regime Crackdown Intensifies As Iranians Flood Streets In Third Day Of Protest.

“During the protests, which erupted out of anger over the regime’s initial lies about Flight 752 (it initially insisted that a “mechanical error” was responsible despite video evidence suggesting a missile strike), Iranian security forces fired both live ammunition and tear gas into crowds of demonstrators furious over the government’s denials.”​
They are destroying the youth of their future.

Forum List

Back