Isaac Asimov on climate change, 1989, 1977

My, my. In other words, don't refer to what real scientists have written, so we can find some error in semantics or expression and pounce on it.

Well, it's very simple. Milankovic cycles warm the southern ocean and the atmosphere. Warming ocean begins to emit more CO2 that it absorbs. CO2, being a GHG, warms the atmosphere even further, causing more warming, and releasing more CO2 and CH4.

Now this is a much faster process than the absorption of CO2 as the Miliankovic Cycle goes the other way as one can observe from the maps of the temperatures over the last 650,000 years provided by the Vostok cores. That is why we are seeing a rapid response to our creating a 40% increase in atmospheric CO2.

Of course, this has been laid out many times by real scientists, the very people whose evidence you refuse to accept because of your silly political beliefs. Fortunetly there are real scientists that do real research.

Translation: Vostok got it wrong, CO2 is da shizzle

AGW is not Science, it's solidly between palmistry and phrenology and way behind astrology.

Unsupported and demonstrably false assertions.

AGW is accepted mainstream science by mainstream Climate science and all major branches of scientific consideration and understanding.

Step to the front of the class and show the class one (1) repeatable scientific experiment that show a temperature increase from a 150PPM increase in CO2

You still haven't done it

You can't do it.

You will never be able to do it.

...Even the heavily biased "investigations" of Jones et all found that they had corrupted the peer review process...

Cite or reference please.

Traker- have you kept yourself totally ignorant about Climategate? even if you wont read the questions raised by skeptics at least read the answers provided by the Hockey Team. I guarantee they wont passed the BS detector.

1989: Isaac Asimov on Climate Change Climate Denial Crock of the Week

Hmmm...... Weren't all the scientists supposed to have been talking about an ice age in 1977?

If Asimov believed in MMGW then the opposite is most certainly true. In general Asimov's 'science' was every bit as weak and larded with leftist dogma as the piss poor scifi he penned.

LOL. Well, I guess we can see the quality of the mental abilities behind this statement.

1989: Isaac Asimov on Climate Change Climate Denial Crock of the Week

Hmmm...... Weren't all the scientists supposed to have been talking about an ice age in 1977?

If Asimov believed in MMGW then the opposite is most certainly true. In general Asimov's 'science' was every bit as weak and larded with leftist dogma as the piss poor scifi he penned.

LOL. Well, I guess we can see the quality of the mental abilities behind this statement.

who's the 'we' uncle? Got a mouse in yer pocket?

Forum List

Back