isa respecters

irosie91

Diamond Member
Jul 12, 2012
for those who CLAIM a "love of mankind" check out Egypt---another site
of isa respect IN PROGRESS ---a recap of that which so PURFIED
IRAN

Is no one concerned about the BIG PUSH in Egypt to impose Shariah law?
is anyone concerned over the fact that non muslims---under shariah law---
ARE LEGALLY ---very much handicapped---socially, economically-----and
even in courts of law ? A feature of shariah law is that the outright
MURDER of a non muslim by a muslim cannot be considered a capital
crime.-------where as the killing of a muslim by a non muslim---can bring
a whole non muslim village down. ANYONE? I believe that some-
think like 10% of the population of egypt is STILL CHRISTIAN

Correct forum Egypt now has a policy that impacts DIRECTLY on the situation between the so-called "palestinians" and Israel Egypt has---true to islamic form----repudiated its peace treaty with Israel----try to remember---pre 1967---Gaza was PART of Egypt----egypt was delighted to give it up to ---no one in particular-----just so as not to have to deal with the "gazans" and throw them upon Israel. The fact of the filth of shariah ---ALSO impacts on the conduct of the coming INEVITABLE WAR. Do not be afraid to discuss the filth of shariah ---PEOPLE HAVE A RIGHT TO KNOW

correct forum egypt now has a policy that impacts directly on the situation between the so-called "palestinians" and israel egypt has---true to islamic form----repudiated its peace treaty with israel----try to remember---pre 1967---gaza was part of egypt----egypt was delighted to give it up to ---no one in particular-----just so as not to have to deal with the "gazans" and throw them upon israel. The fact of the filth of shariah ---also impacts on the conduct of the coming inevitable war. Do not be afraid to discuss the filth of shariah ---people have a right to know

sorry bozo still the wrong forum

That's not what Egypt is pushing for and that's not what sharia law ever was.

And who are Isa respecters? Christians? Or Christians who support Palestinians? So you do hate Christians just like you hate muslims. How I knew. :cool:

That's not what Egypt is pushing for and that's not what sharia law ever was.

And who are Isa respecters? Christians? Or Christians who support Palestinians? So you do hate Christians just like you hate muslims. How I knew. :cool:
Since this is the day we remember Pearl Harbor, it would be interesting to know what was said at the Friday sermon at Baghdad Bob's mosque. Meanwhile, what is happening in the real world (and not on this message board) is that Muslims are still harassing, murdering and burning down the churches of Christians. And we must not forget that the Muslims believe that when Jesus comes back, he is going to break all the crosses and preach Islam, even though of course Islam wasn't even invented when he was alive.

you forget 'because' I have relatives who survived the filth of shariah----I know all about it In fact there are people who are trying to make the STINK OF BARBARIC shariah the law of the land in Egypt ----and they probably will turn it into another cesspool -----like Iran. If you like shariah so much-----why not volunteer for the same rights as DHIMMIS so I can legally spit in your face. In fact---my suggestion for the civilized world---is just that ----all muslims can live under the provisions of the PACT OF OMAR and classical dhimmia shit

you forget 'because' I have relatives who survived the filth of shariah----I know all about it In fact there are people who are trying to make the STINK OF BARBARIC shariah the law of the land in Egypt ----and they probably will turn it into another cesspool -----like Iran. If you like shariah so much-----why not volunteer for the same rights as DHIMMIS so I can legally spit in your face. In fact---my suggestion for the civilized world---is just that ----all muslims can live under the provisions of the PACT OF OMAR and classical dhimmia shit

Don't whine, either leave the country or don't start problems with locals. :cool:

Don't whine, either leave the country or don't start problems with locals. :cool:

you make no sense----I do not live in a stinking shariah shit hole-----and my husband was rescued from that land which was invaded by the filthy dogs of arabia Why do you reject that OPPORTUNITY to live the life that you claim is GOOD---that of a DHIMMI? you would love it

you make no sense----I do not live in a stinking shariah shit hole-----and my husband was rescued from that land which was invaded by the filthy dogs of arabia Why do you reject that OPPORTUNITY to live the life that you claim is GOOD---that of a DHIMMI? you would love it

Keep dreaming about rescue and this and that. Don't start problems. One thing we arabs don't like are whiners. People that whine=leave

Keep dreaming about rescue and this and that. Don't start problems. One thing we arabs don't like are whiners. People that whine=leave[/QUOTE

I am not dreaming of RESCUE-----the rescue already happened-----you are very confused-----there are lots of things you arabs do not like------eg SOAP]

Keep dreaming about rescue and this and that. Don't start problems. One thing we arabs don't like are whiners. People that whine=leave[/QUOTE

I am not dreaming of RESCUE-----the rescue already happened-----you are very confused-----there are lots of things you arabs do not like------eg SOAP]

You're confused, whiners don't belong in Arabic countries, and I don't believe your stories due to your bias against Islam. Sorry. :cool:

You're confused, whiners don't belong in Arabic countries, and I don't believe your stories due to your bias against Islam. Sorry. :cool:

you are a joke-----there are HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE WHO ESCAPED
YOUR FILTH------you BELIEVE that JINNS climb up your nose------what you 'believe'
is of no importance

you are a joke-----there are HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE WHO ESCAPED
YOUR FILTH------you BELIEVE that JINNS climb up your nose------what you 'believe'
is of no importance

You're not important. So aren't your lies. :cool:
Perhaps if Baghdad Bob were actually old enough to drive, he could visit the different churches in his areas, such as an Assyrian Church or a Coptic Church, and if he listens to those who came from the Middle East with an open mind, he would see that IRosie is not lying. However, it is quite obvious that Bob, would never want to hear the truth since the readers have seen him pull up his lies out of thin air. Just remember to do Wudu, Bob, so that some demon doesn't climb into one of your orifices.

Forum List

Back