Is Yunus Latif Nice?

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
by NavyOne @ Is Yunus Latif Nice? |

The word Latif means nice in Arabic (لطيف.) I wonder whether Yunus Latif is living up to his name by hoarding gas. Or is it another crime he is guilty of:

illegal-buckets-Yunus-Latif-used-to-fill-up-gas-in-Orange.--150x150.jpg

Police arrested a 47-year-old New York man accused of filling up 30 five-gallon Home Depot buckets with gasoline on Saturday night.

According to investigators, Yunus Latif, of Richmond Hill, collected money from his neighbors, bought gas at a Valero station almost 80 miles away in Orange and planned to bring it back to his neighborhood, where they had no power and gas.

The real crime of Mr. Yunus Latif is transporting gas in buckets in the back of his car, not hoarding the fuel. After all, he was going to be latif and pass it out, no?

You gotta be kidding me about this. Arrested? For taking gasoline to where there was a desperate need for it? :eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle:

by NavyOne @ Is Yunus Latif Nice? |

The word Latif means nice in Arabic (لطيف.) I wonder whether Yunus Latif is living up to his name by hoarding gas. Or is it another crime he is guilty of:

illegal-buckets-Yunus-Latif-used-to-fill-up-gas-in-Orange.--150x150.jpg

Police arrested a 47-year-old New York man accused of filling up 30 five-gallon Home Depot buckets with gasoline on Saturday night.

According to investigators, Yunus Latif, of Richmond Hill, collected money from his neighbors, bought gas at a Valero station almost 80 miles away in Orange and planned to bring it back to his neighborhood, where they had no power and gas.

The real crime of Mr. Yunus Latif is transporting gas in buckets in the back of his car, not hoarding the fuel. After all, he was going to be latif and pass it out, no?

You gotta be kidding me about this. Arrested? For taking gasoline to where there was a desperate need for it? :eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle:

what on earth makes you think he was going to pass it out?

Forum List

Back