Is your house green? It DAMN well better be!!

Chris the cost for my house the last quote I got was around 18,000.00 for Solar. So can you imagine how much money it would take to put that on the roof of every single house in the state of Arizona? Personally it might be a better investment in the long run though than this draconian legislation and one I'd be willing to pay for too at least that way you would put people to work and not only that benefit everyone at the same time.

Obama announced today that he is going to change out the light bulbs in the White House with the ones that require less energy.

Guess what you libs, THAT EVIL PRESIDENT BUSH HAS ALREADY DONE IT, and put in solar panels for the hot water, low water usage toilets, etc.

I am still ROTFLMAO

Every house in America should have solar panels instead of roofing tiles.

The decentralization of power is a worthy goal.
once again showing how little you know about a subject

Personal attacks are what you specialize in.

Is that all you know?

Energy conservation and the decentralization of power production is the way America should go.

It is better than wasting trillions on military adventures.

Every house in America should have solar panels instead of roofing tiles.

The decentralization of power is a worthy goal.

Is that all you know?

Energy conservation and the decentralization of power production is the way America should go.

yeah, try using solar panels in Maine in the winter
or Alaska
hell any northern state
and how long do you think those panels would last in the hurricanes on the gulf coast

you are too stupid to understand regional standards need to be based on the weather in those regions as well as power considerations

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-WRmnNr1fYw]YouTube - Will The Price Of Solar Panels Come Down Anytime Soon?[/ame]

Here you go Chris, this is the exact reason why I would not go with Solar right now. If one is willing to put up the dollars and wait for the investment to mature over time then perhaps they will realize a savings. Otherwise, it is an expense that does not make sense, at least for me.

solar panels would have to be off my house and up the hill...i live in a hollar...as they are called...sun goes over the hill early...and arrives late...wind energy is not dependable and not enough water to generate electricity...plus there have been wind energy experiments around this area....too much wind most of the time...ended the one nasa put up in boone.

Want another great example of environmentalism being just about profits? Solar panels are not the only way to harness solar energy, it's the one they are pushing because the scientists were bribed more by those companies. ;)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tClGbvrj1kM&feature=PlayList&p=C2883766639798F4&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=15]YouTube - Green Building Codes[/ame]

The facts are that these Ca. codes are not suitable for someone that is in Louisana or even Arizona for that matter, as the regional differences make the codes different. Different regions require different standards. For example, Fl. Hurricane building codes don't really make a lot of sense to someone in Glendale, Az. who only see hurricanes on TV.

solar panels would have to be off my house and up the hill...i live in a hollar...as they are called...sun goes over the hill early...and arrives late...wind energy is not dependable and not enough water to generate electricity...plus there have been wind energy experiments around this area....too much wind most of the time...ended the one nasa put up in boone.

The most prominent modular project is the South African-led consortium developing the Pebble Bed Modular Reactor of of 170 MWe. In China, Chinergy is preparing to build a similar unit, the 195 MWe HTR-PM. A US-led group is developing another design with 285 MWe modules. Both drive gas turbines directly, using helium as a coolant and operating at very high temperatures. They build on the experience of several innovative reactors in the 1960s and 1970s.

Another significant line of development is in very small fast reactors of under 50 MWe.

Generally, modern small reactors for power generation are expected to have greater simplicity of design, economy of mass production, and reduced siting costs. Many are also designed for a high level of passive or inherent safety in the event of malfunction*.
Small Nuclear Power Reactors

In that case Bones theres a suggestion as long as everyone is being environmentally friendly. These small reactors I think , hold great promise as does a whole host of other technologies that are overlooked by this drive by "enviro-business" to stamp out so called technologies they don't approve of.

Is that all you know?

or Alaska
hell any northern state
and how long do you think those panels would last in the hurricanes on the gulf coast

you are too stupid to understand regional standards need to be based on the weather in those regions as well as power considerations

you do realize who you are talking too Dive.....THEE Moron

Is that all you know?

or Alaska
hell any northern state

you do realize who you are talking too Dive.....THEE Moron
oh, i know

Forum List

Back