is your country more divided than it was four years ago ??

is America more divided than it was 4 years ago ??

• yea

Votes: 25 80.6%
  • nea

Votes: 5 16.1%
  • i don't think it's divided.

Votes: 1 3.2%

• Total voters
You have no idea about what you are writing, SniperFire. And if you have not noticed, Pelosi is not in the majority, Obama is beholden to the insurance industry, and Reed can't manage the senate effectively.

Cantor and Ryan were very wise in not having a government showdown this late summer.

I didn't say Pelosi, Reid and Obama didn't SUCK, Jake.

I just pointed out the OBVIOUS FACT that they are the most extreme radicals to ever hold their respective positions of power in Washington, and that you don't know your ass from a hole in the ground.

Leftists have kicked their moderates to the curb.

The RW whackos, which appears to be 1/2 the GOP now, are now right off the wall. The crappe they believe about communists and gov't takeovers is right off the wall. Propaganda gone wild, the patients have taken over the GOP asylum. The rest of the country is fine.

No. It's the Teanuts who have floated to the top of the bowl.

5724toilet_bowl.jpg

How many times have right wingers on the USMB called me a liar for repeating:

Let him die

Feed the poor and they will breed

Applauding executions

the unemployed are drug addicted hobos

Less Police Less Firemen Less Teachers

Education is for snobs

End Medicare

Republican Party is 90% white

6% of scientists are Republican

voter suppression

and on

and on

and on

I couldn't make this stuff up. My mind doesn't work that way. "Let him die?" "Feed the poor and they will breed?" I don't think those kinds of thoughts.
And look at their presidential nominee. I couldn't make that up either. I wouldn't know where to begin.

Republicans are much better at lying than me. In fact, I believe telling lies is morally wrong. Do Republicans? Not so much.

Without a doubt. It started with the apology tour which offended the hell out quite a few of us and continues to this day with crap like, "you didn't do that".
This whole crock of shit about unfavorable "inheritances" is an embarrassment. I talk politics and civics with my children constantly and I'm so disappointed that as they are becoming more politically aware THIS is the image of an American president they're being offered.

This man could have done SOOOOOOOO much. But instead he chose to take a punitive approach to ruling the "arrogant, racist" nation that made him.

I LOVE politics but I'm exhausted with being forced to keep such close tabs on everything just so I know how I'm being bitch slapped by this arrogant prick today.
:banghead:

Yes, but that's what happens when you have an admin that injects class warfare and race at every opportunity.

The only time it becomes warfare is when you fight back. Oh, and it's the Conservative Confederate Republican Party of Fucks that are racist.

62% of blacks voted "early" on the Sunday before elections. They have been doing that for decades. Republicans in Florida ended that. A direct attack on black voting. Undermining democracy. Voter suppression. They even admit it, the sick fucks.

Your opinion is wrong, but you are entitled to have it.
You have no idea about what you are writing, SniperFire. And if you have not noticed, Pelosi is not in the majority, Obama is beholden to the insurance industry, and Reed can't manage the senate effectively.

Cantor and Ryan were very wise in not having a government showdown this late summer.

I just pointed out the OBVIOUS FACT that they are the most extreme radicals to ever hold their respective positions of power in Washington, and that you don't know your ass from a hole in the ground.

No. It's the Teanuts who have floated to the top of the bowl.

5724toilet_bowl.jpg

How many times have right wingers on the USMB called me a liar for repeating:

Let him die

Feed the poor and they will breed

Applauding executions

the unemployed are drug addicted hobos

Less Police Less Firemen Less Teachers

Education is for snobs

End Medicare

Republican Party is 90% white

6% of scientists are Republican

voter suppression

and on

and on

and on

I couldn't make this stuff up. My mind doesn't work that way. "Let him die?" "Feed the poor and they will breed?" I don't think those kinds of thoughts.
And look at their presidential nominee. I couldn't make that up either. I wouldn't know where to begin.

Republicans are much better at lying than me. In fact, I believe telling lies is morally wrong. Do Republicans? Not so much.

Do you have unbiased links to prove some of your statements? Not saying you are lying, just asking for proof.

Your opinion is wrong, but you are entitled to have it.

Back up your grunting.

Are you saying the Democrat party has not kicked its moderates to the curb when it comes to leadership?

Last edited:
Your affirmation, your proof, and you have not offered any.

Your opinion is not evidence, so get cracking.

Forum List

Back