Is Your City on This List - Planned Civil Unrest

I believe we can expect protests and violence in many U.S. cities.
If your city is on the list, you might want to check your ammunition supply.

Ferguson National Response Network
Why are Rightwingers such pussies?

Ain't that the truth.

No matter what the issue, they all run under the bed and won't come out until they've caressed their guns some more.

What a sorry bunch of little babies.
Which cartoon was that?

A real man, someone with true courage, sits down, face to face with his enemy and negotiates.

Negotiations are for those who don't hold any actual beliefs. Those of us who do know it's impossible to alter those beliefs or accept anything less and still say we believe in them.

Some folks love stirring the pot.
Then when bad shit happens they walk away like they had nothing to do with it.
Hey I am a man of peace.

Peace is for cowards and those who don't actually believe what they say. True Power emanates from the muzzle of a gun.

So, you're in favor of blacks mowing down those who would take their rights away from them.

Sorry but I can't agree. I don't believe killing solves much of anything. Anyone can hide behind a gun and it was a senseless killing that started this mess.

A real man, someone with true courage, sits down, face to face with his enemy and negotiates.
Bold mine

So do you have a crystal ball, or is it that you are in possession of testimony that the rest of us have not seen? Since you already know that this was an unjustified shooting you must have evidence that we have not seen and his only been presented to the GJ. Please expand on the knowledge of this shooting that you have

Anyone know if all those cities happen to be Democratic strongholds? All I recognize are. If so, interesting. ..
No, I noticed Grand Rapids, MI was on the list. That's a Republican bastion of strength. Gerald Ford was born there. It's the conservative counter balance to Detroit. With out it, Michigan would not currently have a Republican Governor. It is the base of all conservative politics in the state.

Ain't that the truth.

No matter what the issue, they all run under the bed and won't come out until they've caressed their guns some more.

What a sorry bunch of little babies.

10802014_10203205336715026_7907275106633128147_n.jpg
If Israelis were as big pussies as American conservatives they wouldn't be able to function. They would be constantly paralyzed with fear.

They like to do squat jumps on fire hydrants. Why are Leftwingers such dickheads?
Because we show conservatives reality instead of fantasy.

Pray tell what "reality" are you promoting now?
By the way, I never swear

Last edited:
Ya because I wanna kill people so badly, any excuse will do.
Talk about exaggerating. The last thing anyone wants to is actually shoot someone, However, if life or property is threaten, the protesters should be aware there are consequences to there actions.

Forum List

Back